2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Wow. after playing his previous 2 games, I can truly appreciate just how much better this game is...in terms of animations and variety anyway. The loot/progression suffers from the exact same thing he's been doing for half a decade: RNG upgrades, and having to repeat the game multiple times with nothing changing except enemies becoming more damage spongy.
It really sucks how the enemies scale to your level, might as well not have the stats there anyway.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Am I dumb or something?
I reached seal dungeon 9 and the right leads to a dead end with a chest and the left back to teleport 2 but that's it. This whole thing just loops around. I did a second run and when I reached the orc room it played a text where said something about finally having it and returning to the mage.
Now there's a bunch of orks all over the map. So I am assuming the game things I beat the orc when I've not but sure. Where the heck am I supposed to go now?
I already reached a room that was very much underground and had a bunch of dark vines that was closed and also said I should tell the mage but that's about it.
Me confused. View attachment 2952673
I got stuck here at first as well. The 2nd teleport room has a door on the left side the opens to the rest of the dungeon that leads out. Technically you can kill an orc, get its heart, use the teleport item in a chest to hand it in for the final boss key and finish the game without ever exploring the rest of the dungeon, and I actually did that on my first attempt.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
I got stuck here at first as well. The 2nd teleport room has a door on the left side the opens to the rest of the dungeon that leads out. Technically you can kill an orc, get its heart, use the teleport item in a chest to hand it in for the final boss key and finish the game without ever exploring the rest of the dungeon, and I actually did that on my first attempt.
While true.
I did not notice there was a passage that kept going up right next to the room from the second good monster, it still all eventually just lead to the teleporter of room 1 after I fell.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
I instead reloaded the save, fell down again the hall at seal dungeon 6 and got an Elce sword that's has 50 damage so. I still thank you for leading me on this path. I'll just see if with this sword I manage to beat the orc and then tp to the mage. 1695618786237.png

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
how to get rid of slime parasites? They're annoying and I don't want to start a new game and lose progress

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
I think the antidote items cure it, and it passes on its own over time.
yep, it's called "panacea" or something like that. I didn't find a single one on my first playthrough, even tho I've killed every enemy on my way lol. Now it drops really often

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes