4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herogamer555

Sep 22, 2017
I'm in the same boat at you, not normally a fan of vanilla but I'm gonna give this a try. Can you recommend any vn in English, with rape/ntr etc. I've tried the one with the girlfriends being stolen by the dad and brother, also the one about the woman who's ex is her boss. And a few other mainstream ones, so any you can suggest I'd appreciate it.

Euphoria. Game is balls to the wall with rape. Really not for the faint of heart. Also, the voice actors for it deserve whatever award voice actors get for their work, because it is absolutely over the top in the best possible way. Also has a pretty decent plot.

VNDB link for it:

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm in the same boat at you, not normally a fan of vanilla but I'm gonna give this a try. Can you recommend any vn in English, with rape/ntr etc. I've tried the one with the girlfriends being stolen by the dad and brother, also the one about the woman who's ex is her boss. And a few other mainstream ones, so any you can suggest I'd appreciate it.
Like Hero said, Euphoria's a really good one. You also have all the Black Lilith games. But I'd say those are pretty mainstream, so you might've already tried them.
This one's also pretty good:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
oh thanks, will check those 2 out for sure. I've had euphoria installed for a while but never tried it.
You guys rock.

Reactions: ponyguy

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
This game was pretty immersive. I found myself imagining what I would do in PC's situation and thats a good sign for a VN. Some of the playthroughs were very romantic and errotic. Some were borderline rapey and had one to many fetishes which you couldnt opt out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
My take on the 5 girls and their playthroughs.

~Ririna
I think she had the cutest facial expressions. Her personality was my favorite. She is reserved and takes life seriously, as well as blushing / overreacting at sarcastic lewd remarks which I found cute. Unfortunately her play-through was the worst one IMO. It had a dom/sub vibe with you being a dom in the bedroom. You basically rape her and then analy rape her. She hates you for it but at the end you find out it was a front, she is a closet nympho and loves you, and didnt know how to deal with it. PC was clueless the entire time, literally not knowing why she could hate him or what he did wrong. Japan must be a fucked up country...

~Yuka
Underneath her cloths her body is quite attractive. Its obviously a loli fetish but the game made it seem like she had washboard chest which she doesnt, its small A cups which is a huge difference. They gave her a childlike personality but in the game she is 18 which is very important for context. Her personality was very cute, and the back and forth between them was great. I think they nailed the self consciousness about her small boobs pretty well. This playthrough has some of the more messed up fetishes, which include a lot of public sex and water-sports. You even have sex in the same room as all your other sisters during a massive thunderstorm and blackout. It was very strange to say the least PC is out of control. I did have a laugh that it was revealed the family knew what they were doing at the end of the game.

Those were the two bad playthroughs. The rest the girls are the aggressor which makes it a lot less of a rapey feel imo.

~Momoka
Her personality is a very sweet and affectionate girl. Looking out for her family stepping into the motherly role. This playthrough was by far the most romantic. Making out and confessing love from the very start. There was no fights or lack of communication to be seen, this one was pure romance and it was great.

~Chiharu
Shes a bubbly cheerleader type, hyper-energetic and not ashamed of her body. This one made the most sense for the hookup in my mind because it was stated that they had the most in common and spent the most time together. Read the same manga, loved to play video games, ect. That and with her famous hugs, she makes the most sense you would end up with her. The romance was pretty great but there is a downhill point which was dragged on for far to long.

~Shizuka
I saved the best for last. This chick is just on a different level. She is a complete virgin nympho, completely devoted to you. She uses her brilliant mind and massive natural self confidence to learn skills how to pleasure a man. She seduces you completely and with her 10/10 body, the only way anyone could resist that is if they turned and RAN as fast as possible in the other direction.

The downside of Shizuka playthough is it does go a little bit overboard on the forced ejaculation fetishes, but overall not to bad.

I imagine shizuka is how hyper realistic sex androids will be in 1,000 years. Completely devoted and in love with you for no reason, your personal "pussy". Fulfilling your desires makes them happy and what they live for. Seriously this chick sucks you off all night long while you sleep. She must be a creature of pure empathy that somehow all that empathy got focused on one person, you... I would trade a winning lotto ticket for a girl like her. If I was the PC, I would muster all of my might and willpower to eat gently eat her out all night while she slept to multiple orgasms. You would hit so many walls its not even funny. That would be an appropriate expression of love and gratitude towards someone that devoted to you. I imagine that her devotion to you is so pure it barely even phased her to do that.

D

Deleted member 142017

it won't start, stuck at start. exhibit - user data\ - yes - no. is there anything i can do?

nxxxz

Dec 13, 2017
@ I have the same problem, I think there is something missing...

Ruhan

Dec 19, 2017
Now that I've noticed, only Harem ending? Well, enjoy the game folks, personally I'll pass XD
Oh there's definitely individual routes for all the female cast. Some of the h-scenes also have animations (but only in the individual routes, none in the harem route).

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
This game is great, has excellent scenes and writing, the routes are well done, my favourite one was the cute tsundere Ririna a toughie that looks strict but she's gentle and kind on the inside, the other routes were amazing as well, Momoka second.
Except for the harem ending, which is good until the very end where the premise of the Harem end is squashed, i thought that the after-credits we would have seen the final harem end with all of the girls,as some girls have post-credits scenes yet it ends with the comedic artstyle kiss CG and that's all, back to the menu.
So much for the harem stuff.
Was good though, it's very romantic\love VN gem where a lot of VNs are dark rape\ntr, and for that i compliment Moonstone, let's hope for Imouto Paradise 3 to have proper harem scenes.

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
so vndb says there is a "nude filter", a way to make the sprites always naked. Is that a mistake or am I blind and just missed the option.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Yep it came out some time ago, you can find the game online, it has been ripped already but it's not translated yet so you need a machine software to play it

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
didn't know there was a game of this but the hentai was great to me, especially when it was with the blue hair girl. so i definitely need to get this

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Personally I prefer the pink one. Tsunderes are fucking ass.
Most Tsunderes nowadays are badly written, but this is an exception because well done tsunderes are definitely cute and loving, Ririna was exceptionally cute with "i don't want it :mad: " when in reality she likes the attention but she loves the MC, so cute at the end and in mid way when she's all concerned about him

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes