4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
A video? You mean the intro? I don't know, maybe it's a faulty installation. Maybe try redownloading everything.

Nothing2Do

Oct 16, 2020
Help! The game is bugging out on my second time opening the game. The first time was fine , but the next day the game has a square aspect ratio. The title menu is squared with the menu at the top half ok but below is a large black area

20210417_072309.jpg

When in the game, the new text goes halfway and leaving the other with the old text

20210417_072155.jpg

When clicking on an icon, the actual spot to click is above the icon

20210417_072221.jpg

Ive tried clicking on everything and formating and restarting but nothing happens.

20210417_073837.jpg

Update: re installed everything but before that i copied the userdata folder. So the problem is in the userdata folder because once i copy it back on a fresh install it will be buggy again, so can someone tell me with of these are my save please

20210417_075845.jpg

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So, I am having issues with moving files, specifically a file called "retouch.tte" because apparently it is being used by "system". I decided to just copy it, but I don't know how to delete the old file now which I don't want to keep at the old location.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Just started this and I can barely even make it through the first day with how much of an obnoxious, rude piece of shit copy/paste generic tsundere Ririna is. Not only does she actually assault the protagonist multiple times because of a misunderstanding and her own embarrassment, her entire character so far is "Heh heh serious Japanese anime girl hit guy while squealing like a retard calling him a hentai make the funny". This bitch better gain some endearing character traits and become a kind sister real fucking quick or this game is going right in the trash.

antherus79

Jun 7, 2022
Just started this and I can barely even make it through the first day with how much of an obnoxious, rude piece of shit copy/paste generic tsundere Ririna is. Not only does she actually assault the protagonist multiple times because of a misunderstanding and her own embarrassment, her entire character so far is "Heh heh serious Japanese anime girl hit guy while squealing like a retard calling him a hentai make the funny". This bitch better gain some endearing character traits and become a kind sister real fucking quick or this game is going right in the trash.
Of course this is well after the fact, but the "tsundere" character in part 3 is massively toned down. In fact, I don't think she ever gets violent with the MC at all, just exasperated with him at times. She's also a closet pervert and a sub, so she's definitely a lot more likeable than this take.

Plus 3 has my favorite character in the series overall (Sakura), and the artwork is IMO superior to the first 2 as well.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes