VN - Others - Completed - Imouto Paradise 2 [MoonStone Cherry]

1. 1.00 star(s)

flynn0426

I thought this game would be enjoyable, and there would be character development between each imouto. I couldn't have been more wrong. Every single one of them is such a cardboard cutout useless stereotype you could have plucked from any shitty ecchi anime from the early 2000s. Not only that, the protagonist is reprehensibly fucking stupid and a limp dick coward who never stands up for himself, also just like a cardboard cut out shitty 2000s ecchi anime protagonist.

The game seems to think its idea of comedy is having the protagonist bullied and talked down to all the time and then expects you to self insert yourself in his position. Because "Haha, Japanese comedy when woman hit man for no reason and calling him worthless funny. Who cares how bad he gets treated?" Ririna is the worst goddamn example of this. There's a point in her route where after putting herself in multiple vulnerable positions and letting the mc fuck her and lying to him the whole time telling him it doesn't feel good and he's the worst and she hates him because he has no redeeming qualities, she decides to completely take over his life during summer vacation, which includes denying him dinner for the day and threatening to cut his dick off in one instance. How anyone can find this low bar trash funny is beyond me. A lot of the sisters are just kind of boring in their representation but Ririna is an actually awful human being and the worst example of how you do a tsundere. No character development in any of them because with the exception of Momoka who seems like she genuinely does love the mc, all of them stay the exact same by the end of their routes, they just now have sex with their brother.

I thought this would be a really nice harem story about a bunch of sisters falling in love with their brother and slowly becoming a fun, cute harem where they all love the mc in their own way and grow closer and grow as people. Boy was I fucking wrong. The uncensored sex scenes are not worth reading the schlock this VN is composed of.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

I find this sequel definitely the better game, compared to the first part. For my surprise the first two chapters are not related, so you can safely play the sequel first and then the 1st game without missing something from a story. The devs just decided to made a replica, with a minor changes in their body proportions, some of their names and story. Exactly the same is just the heroines behaviour...(i'm about to play the 3rd chap in the future).

First of all, the drawing and the voice acting really can't get any better, that's mostly what contribute to the game's charm.
    There's not much of a story whatsoever. 85% of the gameplay time would pass in the MC and his imouto's house. Definitely would't hurt if more of the time and more of the hot scenes were outside. The MC is awkward at a moments and is not someone you would wish to look like as, but is not of the worst either, i didn't disliked him.
    If it's a redemption the heroines are each very diferent and unique, and the amount and variation of the uncensored (y) hot scenes is great.

Before you have to choose a heroine and which route to take, you will have enough time with all of them and you will understand which is tsundere, dandere and so on, it's not need further explanation. It's just definitely a game you should try on if you didn't yet.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MortaI

I find this sequel definitely the better game, compared to the first part. For my surprise the first two chapters are not related, so you can safely play the sequel first and then the 1st game without missing something from a story. The devs just decided to made a replica, with a minor changes in their body proportions, some of their names and story. Exactly the same is just the heroines behaviour...(i'm about to play the 3rd chap in the future).

First of all, the drawing and the voice acting really can't get any better, that's mostly what contribute to the game's charm.
    There's not much of a story whatsoever. 85% of the gameplay time would pass in the MC and his imouto's house. Definitely would't hurt if more of the time and more of the hot scenes were outside. The MC is awkward at a moments and is not someone you would wish to look like as, but is not of the worst either, i didn't disliked him.
    If it's a redemption the heroines are each very diferent and unique, and the amount and variation of the uncensored (y) hot scenes is great.

Before you have to choose a heroine and which route to take, you will have enough time with all of them and you will understand which is tsundere, dandere and so on, it's not need further explanation. It's just definitely a game you should try on if you didn't yet.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 324329

I enjoyed this game. Not quite as much as the first game but it had it's charms. I loved the humor. I feel it was a lot better this time around. I thought it was funny that there was a Princess Evangile reference with Yuzu having a Panterbell plushie. You can see it on her bed in one of the H-scenes. I liked the imoutos in this one except they were basically their moms all over again. With the exception of Yuzu who had some of Hiyori there but with some of the others mixed in. Yuzu also reused some of Hiyori's H-scenes from the first game. As someone who's played it a number of times I should know. Anyway if you liked the first game you will more than likely like this one. It has more animated scenes (3 per character this time) and I feel better writing so try it out.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Very much a slapstick comedy in same vein as first though thankfully this one didn't go so far to extremes of first one. Consensual prostate massage rather than pegging rape (the masochist path toned down massively from first one) for example and only one lolita path.

Once again the MC is a self centred creep with quickshot and incredible skill self justification. This though just adds to slapstick humor.

Although they all meant to be same age and daughters from original only one has been done to look like lolita this time with childish personality, the other 4 have been done with much more mature aspect.

Again all 5 paths and harem paths are unique so even if you find one path not to your taste just don't continue and try one of other paths. Just like first one the overall theme of each path is pretty clear early on so easy enough to back away before you cross any lines that offend you.

The broad range of content in these games is both good and bad, There is a lot of fetishes catered to but can also end up well out of comfort zone at times. Having the different paths helps but you may still find yourself in places you might not choose to go normally. For example Ririri path I enjoyed but a couple of scenes just to far for me personally and made me very uncomfortable.

Translation and writing are top notch and I found myself laughing a lot of time especially the internal dialogues and conversations when justifying ravishing his sisters., as well as the straight up three stooges slapstick when the sisters didn't quite see things his way.

Enjoy and remember there are 5 paths plus Harem route that all very different so if one path is not to your taste just go play another path.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ruhan

This sequel is an improvement over the original in every aspect (in my opinion). The artwork looks a lot better and the voice acting is top-notch. Music is decent and the dialogue doesn't go on the same lengthy diatribe that the first one did.

Best of all, there's no masochist route for the MC although he's still a bit of a dumb-ass in some routes (too many blows to the head I'd imagine).
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Duriel

Thank you so much for this game, i remember playing it many years ago when it first released and soon gave up on translation for how clunky the process was.
    This i like a dream come true, again thank you so much for this :)