4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Edit: Also no need to install thank the (insert whatever gods you want) that it's just an extract and play, i really hate having to install VNs because you can't rename or move them about as easily.
Ah, another who shares my pain and my contempt for installing H-games.

Now that I've noticed, only Harem ending?
Not according to VNDB. Says Multiple Endings there. Unless they're all harem endings. In which case, I'm totally okay with that. There's apparently also Bad Endings. Or at least one. Now whether that's bad as in ''bad'' or bad as in actually bad, I wouldn't know. Hopefully the former. :p

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@ponyguy - I won't be able to play this before after Xmas - so if you do @ tag me and tell us what you think!
Me personally - I am a sucker for anything cute and Moe!!!
Nekopara, Go! Go! Nippon! 2016, Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For (well until she set herself on fire that is - but the replay "ture" end is Moeish).

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy - I won't be able to play this before after Xmas - so if you do @ tag me and tell us what you think!
Nekopara, Go! Go! Nippon! 2016, Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For (well until she set herself on fire that is - but the replay "ture" end is Moeish).
I doubt I'll play this since there's no rape or anything similar. But if I do I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Reactions: Twistty

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Me, instead, I'm starting to dislike this kind of VN with this graphics. I still have to play Princess Evangile (sequel), but that's just because I've played the first one and I really liked it. Otherwise.. I'm more towards the "adult" type of graphics or at least normal. This, like I said, lately... :test:

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
for some reason the first game i not realy like it, i try with this sequel

so the plot is this girls are the children of the girls of the first game?

well RIP genetic pool

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Ah, another who shares my pain and my contempt for installing H-games.

Not according to VNDB. Says Multiple Endings there. Unless they're all harem endings. In which case, I'm totally okay with that. There's apparently also Bad Endings. Or at least one. Now whether that's bad as in ''bad'' or bad as in actually bad, I wouldn't know. Hopefully the former. :p
I got the bad ending just by "finding" 3 different sisters the first 3 times you can look for them :(

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
I got the bad ending just by "finding" 3 different sisters the first 3 times you can look for them :(
Yeah, that's basically the decision for your route, you only have 3 "tries"

Dunno how it works if you pick one girl twice and then another one, haven't tried it (i always choose one girl 3 times)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Help and ponyguy

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
The first game was amazing, have been waiting for this sequel for ages. Thank you uploader and mangagamer!

One problem with the torrent though, there is no game.exe file in it. The only exe files are acmp.exe and another called ExHIBIT.exe, neither of those files starts the game. :(

Edit - It worked when I downloaded it from mega and used 7zip instead of winrar to unpack it like I usually do.

Last edited:

Herogamer555

Sep 22, 2017
There are 6 good endings, one for each girl and then a harem ending. Getting the endings are pretty simple, to get a girl's ending simply choose her each time the choice comes up, and voila, you will get her ending. For harem, choose the "Do nothing" option every time and you get the harem ending. I never got a bad ending but I assume you have to choose multiple girls in order to get that one.

Reactions: Help
Jul 5, 2017
What's with 4/5 having tits as big as their head. it's seriously off-putting especially with how tiny the rest of their bodies are. Even Michika's kid has nearly as large breasts as Rio did in the first game, and she's the smallest, disregarding Yuzu.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I'm curious if the first game has 2 girls that resemble The petite girl, who's the mom of the red head energetic girl?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I doubt I'll play this since there's no rape or anything similar. But if I do I'll be sure to let you know. :)
I'm in the same boat at you, not normally a fan of vanilla but I'm gonna give this a try. Can you recommend any vn in English, with rape/ntr etc. I've tried the one with the girlfriends being stolen by the dad and brother, also the one about the woman who's ex is her boss. And a few other mainstream ones, so any you can suggest I'd appreciate it.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes