[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonstka

Oct 22, 2023
Shame the stash got nuked cause now I have to wait until its back up so I could update some of the folders that I didn't get the chance to do before the nuke. Would appreciate it if someone would lmk if there's a backup somewhere

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone have collection SD timeline from this? link already dead

KrathLL

Aug 16, 2023
anyone know the password for this card?

I got tired of searching, the closest "I think" is this link

but it asks for encryption key anyway I think I did something wrong

Mamoodou

Oct 23, 2021
I got tired of searching, the closest "I think" is this link

but it asks for encryption key anyway I think I did something wrong
could you tell me the steps you took to get the mega?

loouis4

Nov 18, 2023
So what's the password? English isn't my first language. I can't really guess the password. Traceback this file
English also isn't my first language, it's not hard to figure out and you don't need to either, NullCheck has the same files from the code riddle, just download them from their post.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
So whats the plan now for a potential new archive? Make geocaches with links in em, mail it via letters, or just straight up make the DaVinci code lmao

Reactions: Nosferia

KrathLL

Aug 16, 2023
could you tell me the steps you took to get the mega?

The creator left 3 links, he comments that the key is 31, in one of the files he leaves a video with a link but the rest of the link is missing, the 3rd file is the other part of the link from what I understand but it only has 42 characters and it should have 44 characters since mega links are made up of 44 characters after the "#" symbol, so I think you should add the 2 missing characters, which would be the number 31.

Anyway, it's just a theory.

sorry if you don't understand my native language is not english

Reactions: Mamoodou

KrathLL

Aug 16, 2023
The creator left 3 links, he comments that the key is 31, in one of the files he leaves a video with a link but the rest of the link is missing, the 3rd file is the other part of the link from what I understand but it only has 42 characters and it should have 44 characters since mega links are made up of 44 characters after the "#" symbol, so I think you should add the 2 missing characters, which would be the number 31.

Anyway, it's just a theory.

sorry if you don't understand my native language is not english
If there are people who can decipher please share

Reactions: Demon214

xuanluan6a6

May 4, 2023
Tôi đặt hồ sơ của Hong Cha ở đâu?

Tôi đã đặt nó vào thư mục cảnh nhưng dường như không có gì xuất hiện, tôi đã thử kiểm tra dòng thời gian nhưng không có gì ở đó, tôi đang thiếu gì?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Bạn có thể hướng dẫn chi tiết hơn cho mình được không? Mình mới chơi game này nên rất cần thêm những người như bạn đã đề cập, cảm ơn bạn.

Status
Not open for further replies.