[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

felpis

Mar 31, 2019
Hello, happy new year, I'm having problems with Koi_S3's scenes, the poses and camera are broken, what can I do to fix it?

Reactions: Navidoto

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Has anyone done a full reupload yet? I have uh... All this. It isn't everything and I think some of them are out of date, but I can work on getting it uploaded in the interim while the Captain is away.
1704060411664.png
1704060444304.png

Does anyone have Zhezhicheny's latest card (Xinyan) they can share?
Oh, yeah.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Has anyone done a full reupload yet? I have uh... All this. It isn't everything and I think some of them are out of date, but I can work on getting it uploaded in the interim while the Captain is away
Actually screw it, I'll upload all of this overnight.

Edit: Damn, actually 2 MB/s slower than usual. Pain. Well, whatever.
1704061381168.png

Edit: Brought to my attention that someone did already reupload everything. I'll still continue my upload for redundancy purposes. Thanks for the pointer though, I missed it in the 6 days since I last visited.

Last edited:

SixWingulls

Jul 2, 2023
Pulled straight from the archive, I included Furina v1.0 since the archive only has her most recent version. Should be everything:
Only just getting a chance to see this now, but thanks! Thumbed through the thread a bit more and I'll have to give the archive a look-through later. Should probably finish swapping back to KK from KKS before I go hunting for things.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway9716

xuanluan6a6

May 4, 2023
Can someone answer my question? I'm currently having a problem in scene 143 of Hongcha. When I change my character, the structure of the character's arms and legs are deformed.

Skarinne

Aug 14, 2022
where do I put the file for Hong Cha?

I placed it in the scene folder but nothing seems to be popping up, I tried checking the timeline but there's nothing there, what am i missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.