[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
ZfvaGjH.png

This thread is for sharing Koikatu cards (not begging for requests)

Developer: Illusion
Game: Koikatu!

A link to the game
Koikatu! [Repack RX16] [Illusion]

Card Sharing File Host
See Post

Discussion Thread: LINK

Staff Note: Staff are getting too many reports from this thread. Starting fresh. Thread author changed to the same as this one. NEW THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Tempest, Elise, & Nameless, Koikatu version.

Koikatu_F_20210610161413323_Tempest.png Koikatu_F_20210610161446230_Elise.png

Koikatu_M_20210610161622573_Nameless.png

A tattoo from the HS card sharing thread that I use for this Tempest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
in case you don't already know, there's a Discord server full of Koikatsu artists sharing cards, scenes, etc .

reply if the invitation already expired

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
in case you don't already know, there's a Discord server full of Koikatsu artists sharing cards, scenes, etc .

Cool. I rarely use Discord, so I wasn't aware of a Discord server dedicated to Koikatu. Thanks for letting me know, I may check it out soon. I'll keep the thread up, in case anyone wants to share via F95.

Reactions: greedylust23

pewdiepie12

Mar 10, 2018

Hey, can you share the discord link again please?

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
I updated the invitation link, also try this .

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Noob question, when i DL a card and put it in game. The characters are sometimes missing pieces of themselves. How do I fix that? I was reading somewhere that if you dont have the latest version or repack or something that can happen but I re-dl'ed the game last so I would assume i have the latest. Or maybe i didnt do it right? I dunno any help is most welcome!

Jackthesniffer

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone might know where I can get Xion's Nevariq cards at? Paying $35 for a edited and stolen card is such a scam.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Noob question, when i DL a card and put it in game. The characters are sometimes missing pieces of themselves. How do I fix that? I was reading somewhere that if you dont have the latest version or repack or something that can happen but I re-dl'ed the game last so I would assume i have the latest. Or maybe i didnt do it right? I dunno any help is most welcome!
Some cards use mods / assets not included with the repack, the creator might have modded his game himself so the character is missing assets, as far as i know you can fix most of the issues by editing the character and changing their clothing, make-up etc. depending on what is missing.
good luck hope this helps.

Seikuri

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone might know where I can get Xion's Nevariq cards at? Paying $35 for a edited and stolen card is such a scam.
I second this, I was looking over the cards he showcases, and they're good, but the big problem for me is how he does it. On his Patreon it's 35 usd for a few characters that get released and for his Character Box which is a few of his older characters chosen and put into a pack you get, It's not even all of them, it's a select few that changes monthly...

If you check his gumroad though, he wants 20 usd for a pack of a few characters and 8 usd for a single one, for using Koikatsu of all things and the fact that his cards are good but still within Koikatsu quality, it's not worth the money. If anyone has them please share, as they should really be public with the ridiculousness that is the creator behind them imo...

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
If you check his gumroad though, he wants 20 usd for a pack of a few characters and 8 usd for a single one, for using Koikatsu of all things and the fact that his cards are good but still within Koikatsu quality, it's not worth the money. If anyone has them please share, as they should really be public with the ridiculousness that is the creator behind them imo...
He only has like 2 or 3 cards that are under $10, most of them are much more than that. It's totally against the KK TOS to be selling content like that but it doesn't seem like it's enforced very well.

I honestly don't mind paying a bit of money for cards but it's ridiculous how much money some of these people are asking. His cards look very good but sometimes I will download some amazing looking character cards only to realize that authors is just really good at making their characters look good in studio.

That being said I would totally chip in some $$ for a content sharing pool...

Status
Not open for further replies.