• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2021
I decided to take the plunge and I purchased a set of Xion's cards, including Nagatoro, so I can share with you guys. Feel free to share these on /h/ as well as I cannot post there due to IP issues.

Xion if you are reading this, please don't take it personally. I like your cards and I appreciate your talent, but the cards you create are not OC and they are overpriced. Selling KK character cards is illegal anyways so stop being greedy.
please reupload

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 2, 2022
I do have some from my game project. Since my game is placed under Public Domain, the assets of it are free for others to use. Which I have scenes and cards in a zip file on MediaFire. I was going to share them on the discord for Koikatsu but those betas will not allow my card.
KoikatsuSun_F_20221124132945388_(hair alt 2) loli witch_Rebel 357.png

Assets from "Bratty Witch Betty":

Reactions: Canade

ENOX

Mar 10, 2019
hello everyone, does anyone have a Sylvie card from the Teaching Feeling game from the author of XION?

Reactions: AlienTotoso

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Would anyone be so kind and please share the High School of Dead characters from this author?

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
If anyone's interested in downloading Chun Li from street fighter series, here it is

1672758660700.png 1672758735724.png 1672758929873.png

I modified one of the cards I got from some site so its not that perfect besides this is my first time making character in koikatsu. I didnt like the face so I changed it and made it from scratch. I might remake it some day from scratch when I get hands on some perfect clothing ^^

Koikatu_F_20230103202040895_Li Chun_Kush.png

Status
Not open for further replies.