• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt.Fartz

May 25, 2019
Do let me know if you managed to get them? I wanted to try his Nagatoro card... There was a link to his cards in another page but it got deleted... :(
I decided to take the plunge and I purchased a set of Xion's cards, including Nagatoro, so I can share with you guys. Feel free to share these on /h/ as well as I cannot post there due to IP issues.

Xion if you are reading this, please don't take it personally. I like your cards and I appreciate your talent, but the cards you create are not OC and they are overpriced. Selling KK character cards is illegal anyways so stop being greedy.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I decided to take the plunge and I purchased a set of Xion's cards, including Nagatoro, so I can share with you guys. Feel free to share these on /h/ as well as I cannot post there due to IP issues.

Xion if you are reading this, please don't take it personally. I like your cards and I appreciate your talent, but the cards you create are not OC and they are overpriced. Selling KK character cards is illegal anyways so stop being greedy.
Thank you so much for being the hero we needed!

Reactions: Andromaliuz

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Now here's a request that I would really appreciate if it was done.

Would anyone be able to get or share this one?

I normally would just get someone else's version of Nia, but there's no other good ones out there.

W-Low

Oct 17, 2021

Bless you good sir. It's hard finding the dude's cards. Which makes it frustrating as he has some of the only good cards for certain characters, especially pokemon girls.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

partisano22

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone have this card? View attachment 1971147
Please share if possible

you can find here :

be aware that some of them are "fake" (i.e ) so check them before using with the editor
I think that the original one is:

elverXxX

Dec 7, 2018
Hello, excuse me but do you have this card? I would ask for it directly but... it has not been active for more than a year now...
first I saw this card but it is fake and I was very interested in who is the author, I think it's him... but as I mentioned before it's not there.

This is the author I want to believe is the creator:

hipis700

May 2, 2021
Does anyone have cards from a guy called Mekeni? His stuff looks really good.

9siwa

Jun 25, 2021

Please Please PLEASE Reupload!

Status
Not open for further replies.