• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
Has anyone done a full reupload yet? I have uh... All this. It isn't everything and I think some of them are out of date, but I can work on getting it uploaded in the interim while the Captain is away
Actually screw it, I'll upload all of this overnight.

Edit: Damn, actually 2 MB/s slower than usual. Pain. Well, whatever.
1704061381168.png

Edit: Brought to my attention that someone did already reupload everything. I'll still continue my upload for redundancy purposes. Thanks for the pointer though, I missed it in the 6 days since I last visited.

Last edited:

SixWingulls

Jul 2, 2023
Pulled straight from the archive, I included Furina v1.0 since the archive only has her most recent version. Should be everything:
Only just getting a chance to see this now, but thanks! Thumbed through the thread a bit more and I'll have to give the archive a look-through later. Should probably finish swapping back to KK from KKS before I go hunting for things.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway9716

xuanluan6a6

May 4, 2023
Can someone answer my question? I'm currently having a problem in scene 143 of Hongcha. When I change my character, the structure of the character's arms and legs are deformed.

Skarinne

Aug 14, 2022
where do I put the file for Hong Cha?

I placed it in the scene folder but nothing seems to be popping up, I tried checking the timeline but there's nothing there, what am i missing?

Tonstka

Oct 22, 2023
Shame the stash got nuked cause now I have to wait until its back up so I could update some of the folders that I didn't get the chance to do before the nuke. Would appreciate it if someone would lmk if there's a backup somewhere

NPCkoi

Aug 18, 2019
Anyone have collection SD timeline from this? link already dead

KrathLL

Aug 16, 2023
anyone know the password for this card?

I got tired of searching, the closest "I think" is this link

but it asks for encryption key anyway I think I did something wrong

Mamoodou

Oct 23, 2021
I got tired of searching, the closest "I think" is this link

but it asks for encryption key anyway I think I did something wrong
could you tell me the steps you took to get the mega?

Status
Not open for further replies.