[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
Man I wish some people would think twice before their actions
The useless idiot was arguing instead of taking it down. The direct link was exposed for over two hours.

He did eventually take it down. But unfortunately, it was too late. Exposed links barely last a day anymore.

What a way to fuck it up for the rest of us. And he tried to claim he was HELPING. Fucking idiot.

Chuckles887

Dec 19, 2021
everyone needs to chill tf out, and not pull up the pitchfork and go on a witch hunt, people make mistakes, it happens. the archive will eventually (hopefully) go up again no big deal. don't go bullying on someone who simply didn't know better please thanks.
It would be less of an issue if he actually didn't know better. The fucking idiot was arguing that he knew better and that he knew for a fact there was no way it could be taken down by paywaller bootlickers, INSTEAD of taking the direct link he posted down, while it was exposed.

If he had listened and taken it down quickly instead of arguing, I'd agree with you. Instead, he argued when told to remove the link while the archive was bare-assed for over two fucking hours.

He's earned the hate and pitchforks. Fuck barry.

RazedToThrill

Feb 22, 2020
View attachment 3220541
Anyone knows the author of this one? I'd like the hair for my characters but its a mod.
I gave it a real try to find who made this, but pixiv returned nothing. The person who named this card is an ass, because it definitely wasn't the same name as the original creator.

No mods for hair are even listed, according to KKManager. So you might be out of luck unless someone else can find it.

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
I subscribed to ABCEEFG out of admiration for his production techniques.

Here's what he didn't make public (he didn't think it was good enough)
stopfile.io/d/MHWQYy
I was actually about to as well, I really love his work despite some of my gripes on NTR stuffs.
I might sub later regardless but thank you for sharing~

StankotheEclown

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2018
Judging by his voting list it's purely based on artist style, It's just that most of the list artists love NTR.
I mean, the boy's posted some NTR stuff and he clearly peruses it as well so I doubt he doesn't enjoy it or dabble.

Hell, some of the cards were NTR themed, I think one of his Marin cards I had to change because the card was her and some oldfatass right behind her taking a bathroom selfie.
Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: Mystfigu

bowser1234

Sep 15, 2023
I like how you're defending a dude who didn't listen or believe warnings, and instead double downed, didn't even bother to apologize for his actions, and instead deleted all his posts and account. Meanwhile, you expect the captain to waste his time re-uploading hundreds of gigabytes of cards due to this same dude.
i aint defending anyone, im just saying pull back the hate and attacking a bit. the linked lasted way longer than expected tbh and changed hands too much too, the archive getting nuked was never a IF it got nuked but WHEN, the when is here, simple as that. going off on a single person person isnt gonna help, if anything its just gonna cause more discourse

Floppy_Disk

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone knows what is the last password for this?
From the links he sent, the regedit.rar can be unlocked with 31
And at the end of the longer video there's the beginning of the Mega link for the card itself.
I have no idea how to continue with this (got the file name: Traceback (most recent call last).rar) as perhaps the answer could be on the preview pic but nothing visible looks like the answer.

File is not public.
My bad..its public now

loouis4

Nov 18, 2023
Lol nice, it's a tricky one, still trying to solve but I guess I already had a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can check it out maybe it's the same exact thing.

Yeah it's the same one but thank you very much, the riddle is fairly easy but still took me a bit, I just overthought it after forgetting about the capital letters on the go

Status
Not open for further replies.