README [ILLUSION] Card Sharing Discussion Thread

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
New site is going to be postponed until either end of December or early January. This is mainly due to work, family and my overall health. I have been fighting a nasty sinus and chest infection for the past 2-3 weeks now. I am on multiple medicates and they are wiping my energy from me. Also the host I am currently using, is going out of a business and I don't have time to move the data. Granted its an off shore hosting company, so there is to be expected some sketchy business practices. They are giving me 1 day to move all the data off.....

So the current cardshare.zonies will be dead in 1 to 2 days and there is nothing I can do about it. It might be sooner than that but I am so thoroughly frustrated with the situation. All the time and effort down the drain with no time to do anything. If this could have waiting until after Xmas, I would have a week off to do what was needed.

Sorry to disappoint you all and get your hopes up.

l3read

May 6, 2021
Aw fuck "insert Napoleon joke here"

You get all my gratitude for doing all of this community, you are doing all of this for community for free so dont be too hard on yourself.

Hope you get well soon :)

uahack

Aug 30, 2020
New site is going to be postponed until either end of December or early January. This is mainly due to work, family and my overall health. I have been fighting a nasty sinus and chest infection for the past 2-3 weeks now. I am on multiple medicates and they are wiping my energy from me. Also the host I am currently using, is going out of a business and I don't have time to move the data. Granted its an off shore hosting company, so there is to be expected some sketchy business practices. They are giving me 1 day to move all the data off.....

So the current cardshare.zonies will be dead in 1 to 2 days and there is nothing I can do about it. It might be sooner than that but I am so thoroughly frustrated with the situation. All the time and effort down the drain with no time to do anything. If this could have waiting until after Xmas, I would have a week off to do what was needed.

Sorry to disappoint you all and get your hopes up.
you didn't disappoint us, actually we are grateful for your hard work with the site, take your time and have a good recovery !

Reactions: naki.ata

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just learned about this. Awesome that you stepped up to help the community.

Its always funny how people making cards almost always with pirated copies of the game or specific accessories someone else made throw absolute fits when the same comes back to them. :LUL:

All the best and hope you're feeling better. Sinus infections are brutal. Have had them twice over the last decade. :WutFace:

FrostElk

Aug 23, 2020
Oh hey, didn't catch this thread. Or rather, that goat lover didn't until someone at an IRC told him about it. He doesn't have an F95 currently, I'm just throwing the line out for him. He'll make an account if there's enough interest in collaborating with him.
On the request thread, he's the anon that hosted a MEGA of the exported output of some Telegram channels, including a Chinese one that shared all sorts of leaked stuff.
That one got taken down, alongside all of his other scraps. Nothing too important was lost, but... Anyways.

He's willing to throw his chips in, and in the requests thread, I explained he's theorizing about a sort of IPFS cluster. He's interested in solving problems, including the issue of all the card sharing MEGA's and whatnot going down a lot. Basically, he got the idea of a sort of Koikatsu Libgen.

He just plain refuses to use discord for the regular list of reasons, the abysmal file upload limit compared to Telegram, and bad experiences previously with the platform, so he's completely unwilling to join the discord to discuss this. I never touched it myself.

As said previously, he'll make an account for F95 if you are interested and willing to talk with him through the forum, and he's also partial to offer his Matrix homeserver up for either bridging migrating to chat there, should you trust him on that.

Right now, we're both spending our holiday and New Years with family and away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He hangs around the kkg IRC currently. He obviously has a Telegram, but he doesn't to reveal that one right now. His Telegram harvest will probably re-appear in some russian VPS after he gets back and gets that set up.

As for me... I'll probably leave it up to him and you if I'm no longer needed here.

You're going to have to wait until he gets back before he sets anything up, but the latest he'll get back is a week from now.

... Yeah, sketch as all hell. Schizoids get like that sometimes. Still, doesn't hurt to chat a bit.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh hey, didn't catch this thread. Or rather, that goat lover didn't until someone at an IRC told him about it. He doesn't have an F95 currently, I'm just throwing the line out for him. He'll make an account if there's enough interest in collaborating with him.
On the request thread, he's the anon that hosted a MEGA of the exported output of some Telegram channels, including a Chinese one that shared all sorts of leaked stuff.
That one got taken down, alongside all of his other scraps. Nothing too important was lost, but... Anyways.

He's willing to throw his chips in, and in the requests thread, I explained he's theorizing about a sort of IPFS cluster. He's interested in solving problems, including the issue of all the card sharing MEGA's and whatnot going down a lot. Basically, he got the idea of a sort of Koikatsu Libgen.

He just plain refuses to use discord for the regular list of reasons, the abysmal file upload limit compared to Telegram, and bad experiences previously with the platform, so he's completely unwilling to join the discord to discuss this. I never touched it myself.

As said previously, he'll make an account for F95 if you are interested and willing to talk with him through the forum, and he's also partial to offer his Matrix homeserver up for either bridging migrating to chat there, should you trust him on that.

Right now, we're both spending our holiday and New Years with family and away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He hangs around the kkg IRC currently. He obviously has a Telegram, but he doesn't to reveal that one right now. His Telegram harvest will probably re-appear in some russian VPS after he gets back and gets that set up.

As for me... I'll probably leave it up to him and you if I'm no longer needed here.

You're going to have to wait until he gets back before he sets anything up, but the latest he'll get back is a week from now.

... Yeah, sketch as all hell. Schizoids get like that sometimes. Still, doesn't hurt to chat a bit.
IPFS cluster would probably work out. Depending on how it setup, it will have backups of backups. Since it can be stored publicly and not be lost easily. I would be up for integrating it.

As for having him help with money, I would have to get to know him or know that he is trust worthy.

I have used IRC in a few years. But I be up to getting on it, if needed.

FrostElk

Aug 23, 2020
IPFS cluster would probably work out. Depending on how it setup, it will have backups of backups. Since it can be stored publicly and not be lost easily. I would be up for integrating it.

As for having him help with money, I would have to get to know him or know that he is trust worthy.

I have used IRC in a few years. But I be up to getting on it, if needed.
He got into IRC within just 5-10 minutes, including installing his client (HexChat, he tells me). He was honestly surprised over how easy it was to get into it.
Regarding passive funding, he's up to do things through Monero, would give that wallet of his an actual use. As for how consistent funding will be is unknown to the both of us. He also would need to establish trust if he's just going to help fund it.
I'm not in the IRC myself, we talk through Telegram, but again I prefer to sit back and be passive, so I won't contribute much myself.
It's almost 5AM, so he and I should be up for maybe two more hours before we need to grab the last bit of darkness the Norwegian winter offers.

clustreasure

Dec 27, 2023
I am posting this from far away Asia. discovered this treasure island TOO late. but i trust you. Recover your health, be careful.

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
I'm the guy FrostElk was talking about, thread looks to be sleepy as all hell.
My acolyte here basically explained it, but so far finding a new host for my Telegram harvests have been... Slow. It's a good chunk of data to throw in, even if I were to strip everything but the files themselves, so it's not like I can use free tiers.

Right now I want to hold my own cloud storage for a while and let you guys sort out whatever you can find there and add it before further organization can be done, just struggling to find one that won't off me like Mega did.

Any experience with TeraTransfer?
I'm also generally looking towards Russia, but I'm not really that good at actually finding hosts.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'm the guy FrostElk was talking about, thread looks to be sleepy as all hell.
My acolyte here basically explained it, but so far finding a new host for my Telegram harvests have been... Slow. It's a good chunk of data to throw in, even if I were to strip everything but the files themselves, so it's not like I can use free tiers.

Right now I want to hold my own cloud storage for a while and let you guys sort out whatever you can find there and add it before further organization can be done, just struggling to find one that won't off me like Mega did.

Any experience with TeraTransfer?
I'm also generally looking towards Russia, but I'm not really that good at actually finding hosts.
I was looking using files admin, fast upload or IPFS to host the files. I might also look into storing everything on wasabi and have the backend server upload to it. When the file is requested for download, the backend would download from wasabi and then serve the file. The file would be cached on the backend for 3-5 days and then deleted.

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
I was looking using files admin, fast upload or IPFS to host the files. I might also look into storing everything on wasabi and have the backend server upload to it. When the file is requested for download, the backend would download from wasabi and then serve the file. The file would be cached on the backend for 3-5 days and then deleted.
I gave up trying to find a file host right now, but I released a torrent of the main chinese telegram channel (from the beginning up to the 4th of January this year) with the most goodies, is posting it here okay?

Last edited:

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
Aug 24, 2017
'cause they're a hoe that uses passwords.

Here's in this update for those who wish to just download the new card~
If you have any new cards when they get released, send 'em in a DM and I will reupload accordingly.
link is dead :(

Some_Goat

Jan 16, 2024
You have to excuse me for not being very talkative and as Jaack said over the IRC, "not very impressive", but actively working with others and taking initiative is still something I'm not used to.
As for why you haven't seen me in discord, that's because I left there some years before I became the man I am today, and I really just do not want to go back there. It's a hard no ever since I switched over to Telegram and more recently adding IRC and Matrix (just a homeserver for now) to the mix. I kid you not, Telegram feels so much better to use because it uses actual software-making software instead of electron, and that's just the technical software perspective of it!

I'm rather passive so... Sorry if I seem disinterested. I genuinely do want to help and also add a pipe from my own stream of paywalled stuff, but I have a constant feeling that if I am too proactive I'll be bothersome. Add a lack of social interaction and progress-reversing isolation throughout my youthdom...

Well, enough about explaining why you don't see much of me.
TLDR; I'm not proactive and I am mentally qualified for disability benefits, so if I seem disinterested, I'm just autistic and don't know how to act.

I still have a chunk of government funding to embellish (leftover disability benefits) and the ability to follow instructions and higher literacy, so if there's anything you need those resources for... DM me, on F95, or by e-mail. Just don't expect me to join anything that's not on Telegram, Matrix, IRC or any other open source thing. Bridges are fine.
I'm also sitting on some bitcoin (~200€) right now from when I tried to find a VPS, and I'm willing to convert over to other cryptocurrencies as well.

I am here to help, I just really, really, REALLY, hate discord.

Last edited: