README [ILLUSION] Card Sharing Discussion Thread

cloner

May 25, 2020
The fun part is going to be figuring out how to import all the currently uploaded cards. I know of a way to import them into the database, etc but the issue is going to be applying all the tags, etc. Just going to be a large backlog of files to work on it *sigh*
I think tagging can be given to more trusted users than just uploaders. Reuploading from scratch is not a big problem, if it keeps the database clean and easy.

Reactions: StankotheEclown

Jaacker

Oct 24, 2019
I just came across a way to encode the links AND still being clickable.
There is this thing called "Caesar Cipher" which is a cypher that just shifts around letters and numbers an X amount of spaces to get a message.
As an example, here is a link

Its the link to my mega, and im the one in charge of the mega that had various scenes in 4 chan until it got taken down.
The link is dead at first glance, but it is actually encoded.
If you use the decoder on the text string after "Folder" and shift it around 2 spaces. You can get this

The proper link

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StankotheEclown

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
The fun part is going to be figuring out how to import all the currently uploaded cards. I know of a way to import them into the database, etc but the issue is going to be applying all the tags, etc. Just going to be a large backlog of files to work on it *sigh*
What I'm hoping for in this site is a filtered scene section, so it can be divided by "timeline" and "not timeline". Attatched is the script that Shallty made for python 3.10 that filters timeline scenes from non timeline scenes.

To get it to work, "open a text file, paste this: @ Echo off title TIMELINE CHECKER "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\python.exe" "C:\Timeline checker\main.py" pause and save it as a .bat, replace the paths to YOUR python.exe and to YOUR main.py file". (delete the space between the @ and Echo, f95 zone is messing up cuz it thinks im @ ing someone.)

If the new site can somehow use this script before uploading in large batches so people can know whats a timeline and whats not, that would be AMAZING.

The script is not mine, the credit goes entirely to Shallty on discord. Its about 99% accurate in regards to finding timelines.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What I'm hoping for in this site is a filtered scene section, so it can be divided by "timeline" and "not timeline". Attatched is the script that Shallty made for python 3.10 that filters timeline scenes from non timeline scenes.

To get it to work, "open a text file, paste this: @ Echo off title TIMELINE CHECKER "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\python.exe" "C:\Timeline checker\main.py" pause and save it as a .bat, replace the paths to YOUR python.exe and to YOUR main.py file". (delete the space between the @ and Echo, f95 zone is messing up cuz it thinks im @ ing someone.)

If the new site can somehow use this script before uploading in large batches so people can know whats a timeline and whats not, that would be AMAZING.

The script is not mine, the credit goes entirely to Shallty on discord. Its about 99% accurate in regards to finding timelines.
I would have to check to see if its possible. I think this script modifies the name to add _timeline to it but just did a quick skim through it. If that is the case, I will see if I can check by _timeline in file name or wait for the script to output that it is one and proceed from there.

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
I would have to check to see if its possible. I think this script modifies the name to add _timeline to it but just did a quick skim through it. If that is the case, I will see if I can check by _timeline in file name or wait for the script to output that it is one and proceed from there.
To be clear on how it works, it'll scan an entire folder of your choice for timeline scenes, and move the timelines to a desired folder, leaving all non-timeline scenes where they already were. It is recursive, so it'll check all folders inside of a folder as well.

It doesn't add _timeline to the name of the file, it leaves the name of the file the same. All this does is move the timelines to the specified folder.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
To be clear on how it works, it'll scan an entire folder of your choice for timeline scenes, and move the timelines to a desired folder, leaving all non-timeline scenes where they already were. It is recursive, so it'll check all folders inside of a folder as well.

It doesn't add _timeline to the name of the file, it leaves the name of the file the same. All this does is move the timelines to the specified folder.
Ok good to know. I will probably modify it but thanks for the script.

Reactions: terrasteven50

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
Any updates? I have no idea how long it takes for a new website to be made, but it has been a while so care to give a sneak peek?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Any updates? I have no idea how long it takes for a new website to be made, but it has been a while so care to give a sneak peek?
Everything is going well. I will get some screenshots tomorrow when I have free time. Right now, just figuring out how to best finger print each image that is uploaded to prevent duplicates. At the moment, I am trying to extract color variations and seeing if they match. Since the meta data can be different but be the same card.

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
Everything is going well. I will get some screenshots tomorrow when I have free time. Right now, just figuring out how to best finger print each image that is uploaded to prevent duplicates. At the moment, I am trying to extract color variations and seeing if they match. Since the meta data can be different but be the same card.
Oh, theres actually these really useful program that does exactly that, and has similar functions for all of that. It's called Czkawka, I use it all the time. It can compare by thumbnail simularity, and hashes to see if scenes are dupes or not. Here's a link:

Theres also Anti-twin, which is a similar but much older program that does the same thing. This one has the ability to compare all files with a simularity from 60%-100%, which Czkawka doesn't have as of now. But, anti-twin doesn't have multithreading, so its pretty slow.

I've used both of these, and they help a LOT. Although it isnt going to do the whole job because some people upload several duplicate scenes with different camera angles, which would be considered different. But at the very least, it certainly helps.

I havn't used this program for character card comparing, only scenes, but i'd imagine it still works for that too..

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh, theres actually these really useful program that does exactly that, and has similar functions for all of that. It's called Czkawka, I use it all the time. It can compare by thumbnail simularity, and hashes to see if scenes are dupes or not. Here's a link:

Theres also Anti-twin, which is a similar but much older program that does the same thing. This one has the ability to compare all files with a simularity from 60%-100%, which Czkawka doesn't have as of now. But, anti-twin doesn't have multithreading, so its pretty slow.

I've used both of these, and they help a LOT. Although it isnt going to do the whole job because some people upload several duplicate scenes with different camera angles, which would be considered different. But at the very least, it certainly helps.

I havn't used this program for character card comparing, only scenes, but i'd imagine it still works for that too..
Unless Anti-Twin can be used on linux and has a CLI, I wont be able to use it. Czkawka seems like it might be a good option. The whole process will be automated and ran in a headless state. So there wont be any intervention needed. Most of the duplicates will be rejected when its above a certain threshold, while others will be put in queue for review.

terrasteven50

Aug 28, 2023
Unless Anti-Twin can be used on linux and has a CLI, I wont be able to use it. Czkawka seems like it might be a good option. The whole process will be automated and ran in a headless state. So there wont be any intervention needed. Most of the duplicates will be rejected when its above a certain threshold, while others will be put in queue for review.
Yeah anti-twin is like windows 7 old, so not surprised if it doesn't work on linux. I only mentioned it because of the file simulairty feature noone else has. Czkawka is better in every other way. Glad I could help tho

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Most of the coding is done. I am doing some final touches on it right now. Hoping to have it uploaded and ready for people to start using it later today or tomorrow. Right now, I am fixing a vulnerability I found but is taking a little bit to figure out how to fix. If I am unable to fix it in a reasonable amount of time, I will just disable the feature I was planning on adding.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
btw if anyone has intermediate to advance knowledge of PHP and using laravel. Let me know, I could always use a hand in fixing bugs or adding features as they arise.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

I will see if I can modify this is my use. Essentially, I will need the script to return true or false when an image is passed through. From there, I can just mark the file in the database as to having a timeline.