[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghoosh

Nov 21, 2021
Hello, these scenes are not mine. Could anyone tell me if they know who made them? Thank you.
2023_0116_0230_50_675.png 2023_0116_0234_29_096.png

EDIT: found it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YuzuruRIN

Jun 1, 2020
Hello, i'm new to use a studio Neo. I have a question, is there any way i can move a accessories in studio? HS2_2024-02-20-23-27-26-857.png i I couldn't move the twintail hair in the front because it was an accessory i want twintail hair to go behind the character.

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, i'm new to use a studio Neo. I have a question, is there any way i can move a accessories in studio? View attachment 3519824 i I couldn't move the twintail hair in the front because it was an accessory i want twintail hair to go behind the character.
1712520103660.png
In repack there should be already mod for that, activated by clicking button in workspace window. Then it will show chara accessories. However for me it doesn't show normal studio UI to move it, but it works with Move Controller mod (which is in optional install directory), I really recommend it beyond that, as it also allows you to select multiple FK bones using mouse scroll (allows for quickly rotating many FK joints, useful for dicks, tentacle, tails etc.)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hello, i'm new to use a studio Neo. I have a question, is there any way i can move a accessories in studio? View attachment 3519824 i I couldn't move the twintail hair in the front because it was an accessory i want twintail hair to go behind the character.
select character in workspace then shift+d will give you the character editor. You can edit accessories there.
The other thing you can sometimes do if it's actually hair rather than accessory is using the FK for the hair and then moving it as per any other joint/node.

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
Also HS2PE has advanced mode. Then you can manipulate every bone of the character. It will be able to do more than the idea i've shown above as it allows to manipulate specific joints of the objects (can be helpful if there's more than just root one, like here rotating just one ear)

All accessories are quick to find under "ca_slotXX", Numbers starts from 0, so slot 1 -> ca_slot00, slot 12 -> ca_slot11. After selecting you can remove text from searchbar and go deeper into tree to bind the specific bone you want to modify.
1712520582713.png

Also:
Under "SHIFT + D" shortcut you should also have character editor mod, which will allow you to modify everything like in chara creator
1712520854353.png

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
anyone have any dancing scenes? Everytime i sub to a patreon that says they have em they just have the video and not the actualy scene data

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Sorry, i don't actually have any anymore. I learned about it cause a few months back I got into it a bit and spent a lot of time looking. But I popped open youtube just now they're there. You have to open the comment (where it says "show more") and look for things like motion or dance. That usually shows who put the original motion together. A lot of them will be patreons.
Search string I used was MMD and HS2.

FadingBlack

Feb 23, 2021
Here's my second little story for HS2 Studio called: Shannon's First Time Being a Substitute Art Teacher!
--------------------------

View attachment 2105509
11 scenes in total. I made it in BetterRepack R8 so you might have to adjust it for R10+. It looks really good in my R8 copy. If you want it to look like the above sample, I provided the presets and cube map in the rar file. Click on my preset called N_Mine_Cafe FIRST and THEN on N_Mine_Classroom_v01 to get this exact look.
Make sure you enable Graphics mod and have the Hanmen mods.
I got inspired by a scene that somebody posted here before, so I just expanded the story fully. I made the student girl that was there a substitute teacher instead. It turned out pretty nice so I decided to share it. More samples:
View attachment 2105518

View attachment 2105522
If anybody wants to turn this into a VNGE, you're more than welcome to. There is dialog there already that you can use. You can also change the story or whatever you want. Just post it here so I can check it out. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Story: Stacy's Tutoring of a Perverted Student

View attachment 2105544
What is the name of this map for [Shannon's First Time Being a Substitute Art Teacher!]? I couldn't find it and I'm on BR14. The scenes crashes a lot even with a 32GB of RAM.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote