[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
The St. Clair Household 6
STC6f95.jpg

In the grand estate of House St.Clair, two aspiring slave trainees must pass the high standards of the formidable housekeeper to earn their place among the household staff. With lessons in submission, obedience and discipline, they face the ultimate test before stepping foot into the hallowed halls of servitude.

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene Card:

Full Movie:

Requirements:
  • Better Repack v15
  • VNGE v42.8 (needed for new blendshapes)
  • Nextgen skin shader v2 + Graphics mod
  • Hooh Gimmicks v1.6.0
  • Studio Fluids v1.3.2
  • Mikke's Push-up v2.1.4

Specs:
  • 48 Scenes
  • 420+ cameras
  • 35 Animations clips
  • 2 timelines
  • Started 03-28-24 | Ended 04-15-24
Comments:

I tried to make a simple scene, you know, back to basics, that’s why I created this scene confined to a single map, but as always I manage to over-complicated things, I started really fast, almost 60% of the whole scene made in just two days over the holy weekend vacations, but things slow down to a crawl once I reach the complicated scenes at the end with the sex animations, I even planed a nice end credits scene, but with more than 80 hours already inverted in this, I just wanted to get over this.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
and I copied the sideloader mod studio into the mods folder, was that correct?
To load scenes, you have to open StudioNEO (either in Launcher or from the root folder).

If I understood what you copied, then: yes. If you are not using external folders, then all mods you want to load need to be under <installdir>/mods

/MyMods is special in the way, that KKManager is ignoring those (not updating or deleting). All other folders inside /mods are managed by KKManager, so it will update mods, install new ones ...
AND DELETE all mods, that are not listed in sideloader.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Made a retro Japanese house featuring 3 kinds of tatami room (4.5, 6 and 8 tatami room). The tatami mat is scaled to match the real thing (90 x 180 cm), so the rooms are quite small.
All of the doors and window can be opened except glass window.
- Swing door : rotate the door's Y-axis inside the folder. Not the folder itself. This to make the door retain it's shape (avoiding deformation) while rotating.
- Sliding door/window/closet : move the door folder along X-axis.
- Glass window : can't be opened.
- Bathroom door is made specially using Node Constraint. So both doors need to be rotated to make them flip. I left a note to rotate one of them to Y : 80 and the other one to Y : 280.

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
Hi everyone, I am new and downloaded the optional mod pack and all the maps that I load are very dark. I do not really want anything fancy, I just want to maps to not look like it is midnight on them. Any easy tricks?

falco256

May 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I am new and downloaded the optional mod pack and all the maps that I load are very dark. I do not really want anything fancy, I just want to maps to not look like it is midnight on them. Any easy tricks?
add light sources, or use a skybox (But you need to use the correct addon for that to work. as it gives you different weather/time of day-based lighting.)

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Adding falco, you might not want to have too many different light sources. It will makes your character get weird shines at some edge.
Alternatively you should tweak the graphic preset. This includes cubemap with its exposure etc and post processing stuff e.g. gamma, gain, lift etc.
If you set them right, you can get somewhat bright scene. So you can add few light sources to complement the darkness.

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
add light sources, or use a skybox (But you need to use the correct addon for that to work. as it gives you different weather/time of day-based lighting.)
Adding falco, you might not want to have too many different light sources. It will makes your character get weird shines at some edge.
Alternatively you should tweak the graphic preset. This includes cubemap with its exposure etc and post processing stuff e.g. gamma, gain, lift etc.
If you set them right, you can get somewhat bright scene. So you can add few light sources to complement the darkness.
Thanks for the tips, did not know skyboyes/cubemaps added lighting, now I am playing with them and it is noticeably better! Do you know any good light tutorials, or just play around with them until I find the one that fits my scene? I mean the normal lighting, not the cubemap.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for the tips, did not know skyboyes/cubemaps added lighting, now I am playing with them and it is noticeably better! Do you know any good light tutorials, or just play around with them until I find the one that fits my scene? I mean the normal lighting, not the cubemap.
For the basic, you can try .
For your reference, what I meant is something like this :
As you can see there is some bright spot. Not only at leather clothing, but also on the skin surface (breast in this case).It's there if the camera angle is just right, so you can kinda get rid of it by changing the angle and/or position.
The room is indeed got brighter, but for the character it might be too bright.

Reactions: mrmiles01

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
Hi Everyone, It is me again.
Does anyone know why the penis squish effect not working properly? I set up my animation, and it is squishing at the wrong time, before even touching the other model, something like this: It is not touching the mouth and already squished, this is a default animation and it happens there too. Tried turning off the better penetration toggle, or playing with it, but did not fix it.
2024-04-25 19_30_14-StudioNEOV2.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

A scenes from 'Realgoodstuffpro', I've simply replaced the guy with a futa girl. You can simply swap and change the female characters with whatever you want.

All the credits obviously go to Realgoodstuffpro for actually creating the original scene SD 047 -

047.png

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
Hi,

A scenes from 'Realgoodstuffpro', I've simply replaced the guy with a futa girl. You can simply swap and change the female characters with whatever you want.

All the credits obviously go to Realgoodstuffpro for actually creating the original scene SD 047 -

View attachment 3575626
How do you replace models in a scene? Don't you have to redo the animation etc?

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
How do you replace models in a scene? Don't you have to redo the animation etc?
It turned from a long process to a rather shorter process of around 10-20 minutes.

Essentially...

1. "release" the male model from their root folder if required. This will give you the exact location of the model!
2. Go into your nodeconstraints. Unclick all the piston nodes ONLY. If your character is connected to another, do not unclick.
3. Press the 'copy transform' of the character with the character you want changed highlighted.
4. Go into 'anim', 'kinematics', 'pose'. Save the pose. Give it any name for later.
5. Add a girl. I generally use a character that has 70 height. It may need adjusting.
6. select the girl. click'paste transform', your girl should move close to the location of the male.
7. Load the pose. This will get the girl to exactly mimic the male character.
8. set all the nodes to your new female character.

Wala, that should do it!

Took me a long time to get it as quickly as possible now. Hope that helps.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi Everyone, It is me again.
Does anyone know why the penis squish effect not working properly? I set up my animation, and it is squishing at the wrong time, before even touching the other model, something like this: It is not touching the mouth and already squished, this is a default animation and it happens there too. Tried turning off the better penetration toggle, or playing with it, but did not fix it.
View attachment 3573454
Hi!
I remeber dealing with that in the past, sometimes work, others simply does not. I understand this was the very first attempt to make the benis animated, blowjobs and penetrations. If you are using studio, try to save and reload, sometines the colliders bugs and there are no response when adjust slidings. Another option is, you may want to try the scripted dick's by hooh. that mod came in response to make a better animation in penetration.

Reactions: mrmiles01

archimalakas

Mar 25, 2021
Something for peeping Toms...Basic bathroom setup I glued together with cam presets simulating shower peeping.

HS2_2024-04-27-00-32-36-861.png HS2_2024-04-27-00-32-52-332.png HS2_2024-04-27-00-33-02-043.png
HS2_2024-04-27-00-33-14-592.png HS2_2024-04-27-00-33-21-829.png

Door gap cameras until cam9. Cam10 is the view from a camera placed in smoke detector.

Scene:
2024_0427_0038_33_003.png

There are 2 point lights corresponding to bright ceiling lamp and warmer, dimmer lamp above the mirror.

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
Here's another one I converted from RealGoodStuffPro - All the credits obviously go to Realgoodstuffpro for actually creating the original scene SD 063 -

If you need assisting on converting male to female characters, I'm here to help.
063.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote