[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Like with the socks, sometimes you need to use material editor to get the look you want. I noticed the shirt as well. When you change the shader to AIT Clothes, you have more options, to reduce the brightness and you can allways lower the pure white to something around 90% white.
The skyboxes are actually hooh's:
Thanks! I never thought of tweaking the material! Dunno why, but it never even crossed my mind.

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone have these scenes?

Thanks 114665499_p0_master1200.jpg 116464244_p0_master1200.jpg

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I have a map that doesn't load correctly because I have missing zipmods, since my SSD disc is almost full, I haven't downloaded the full modpack, the GUID only says there is a missing zipmod from ailegend named: [Real] (WTF are thise item descriptions anyway).
So I need your help in finding out which mode is missing. Would you please open this scene card, and search on the "Large table" Folder and see which mods are stored there? Much apreciate!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
If you look closely, under the "Phone02" item, there are two more "Sphere (general)", maybe those are missing mods aswell. Did you get any missing mod message when loaded?
Nop, negative, they are just marked as spheres
Screenshot_8.jpg

I opened the same scene in BR12, and it's the same, no missing mods messages, and still same spheres

Probably that scene was already saved with the missing spheres

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
If you look closely, under the "Phone02" item, there are two more "Sphere (general)", maybe those are missing mods aswell. Did you get any missing mod message when loaded?
To add to what Dagg0th said, I'd guess it's statues on the wall and either bottles or guns on the table. Given the context. As for under the phone I'd guess probably more documents.

hipis700

May 2, 2021
Hey guys, I have a simple question - a VNGE scene card should be under UserData\Studio\scene\vnscenes, right? Mine don't show in the studio and I'm wondering why.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Hey guys, I have a simple question - a VNGE scene card should be under UserData\Studio\scene\vnscenes, right? Mine don't show in the studio and I'm wondering why.
Not necessarily, you can put it wherever you want.

Usually
UserData/Studio/scene

If not show in your lits, probably is just a simple image and not a vnge or scene, they must contains some metadata

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
I stumbled on okonomiman on yuki-portal.
He is really good at animated scenes. Unfortunately, he removes them between 1 or 2 months after posting them.

If some of you already know this author and has downloaded some of his scenes, could you please share them ? That would be great (y)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I stumbled on okonomiman on yuki-portal.
He is really good at animated scenes. Unfortunately, he removes them between 1 or 2 months after posting them.

If some of you already know this author and has downloaded some of his scenes, could you please share them ? That would be great (y)
Hi!
Absolutely this author is one of my favorite animantors around yuki portal. I have seen some of their works in Bepis page, you may go there and dig up some past uploads to see if you can find some of them. Good Luck.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Hi!
Absolutely this author is one of my favorite animantors around yuki portal. I have seen some of their works in Bepis page, you may go there and dig up some past uploads to see if you can find some of them. Good Luck.
Thanks for your reply. I did check Bepis, and found 2 more scenes from the guy. I hope some people here have some of them. I also found almost of the scenes from 55b.
Do you have any recommandations ? I'm looking for animated scenes mostly.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for your reply. I did check Bepis, and found 2 more scenes from the guy. I hope some people here have some of them. I also found almost of the scenes from 55b.
Do you have any recommandations ? I'm looking for animated scenes mostly.
It depends.
if you look for single-action scenes, and are the ones you can start with. Of course there are other good artist in Yuki-Portal however they doesn't have a patreon page but Twitter X.

If ya looking for good History-Tale scenes, VNGE or similar, I can reccomend , or among other Artist who doesn't have any page but have had posted their work here in F95.

All those creators are inspiring me to do scenes the same quality, maybe someday you and me also can be the selected club. It is not difficult to make scenes, it is only the first stept. I hope you someday do a scene and share it here, who knows, maybe you have a good idea to show us ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote