• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

padd2212

Aug 27, 2017
Well, from the look at the VNGE frames you capture and then reproduce the scenes exactly as they were captured.

If you don't like the wobble the characters show go to: Anim > Animation > Speed = 0

Can you provide more information? Or do you literally mean that these VNGE scenes that it shows differ from the scenes when you capture them using either "Add Scene" or "Update Scene" buttons?
It doesn't save all the scenes... only 4 but actually there were 20

padd2212

Aug 27, 2017
Well, from the look at the VNGE frames you capture and then reproduce the scenes exactly as they were captured.

If you don't like the wobble the characters show go to: Anim > Animation > Speed = 0

Can you provide more information? Or do you literally mean that these VNGE scenes that it shows differ from the scenes when you capture them using either "Add Scene" or "Update Scene" buttons?
In which order do I save correctly?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
In which order do I save correctly?
Oh, you use those buttons. I use different ones. Go to tab "edit" and there press "Add Scene" whenever you have a scene ready. It will add a screenshot of the scene. Then you must save the scene file by going System > Save.

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
MIDNIGHT SNACK 3 (REMASTERED)

MS3-f95.png
A complete remaster of my old scene

PLOT:
The old fuck-fart was on F95 forum chatting with his fellow pervs and bragging about how he's using her relative's daughter as his own personal fucktoy, of course; none believes him; Sepheyer as skeptical as ever tells him: "proof or GTFO!".
Unwilling to be humiliated, he grab his camcorder and embarks on a new midnight quest.

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teaser:

Scene:

Video:

Last edited:

MS009

Sep 23, 2023
How to load HD scene in studio, that has high resolution. 320 x 180 loads well. but big resolution not loading

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
This started off as a daylight scene, but no matter what, I just couldn't get shadows of the characters without applying too much light and washing them out. So I gave up and just made it a night scene. I was experimenting with hooh's cum generators and cum colliders. If anyone can figure out how to make the shadows of the characters actually work on this map with reasonable lighting please let me know. HS2_2024-03-23-15-35-50-233.png

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
This started off as a daylight scene, but no matter what, I just couldn't get shadows of the characters without applying too much light and washing them out. So I gave up and just made it a night scene. I was experimenting with hooh's cum generators and cum colliders. If anyone can figure out how to make the shadows of the characters actually work on this map with reasonable lighting please let me know.
I am not sure if that's what you're looking for, but I tinkered a bit ...
Though I still consider myself a noob, when it comes to these things.
3 shots: Moonlight, Afternoon and Noon

HS2_2024-03-24-00-39-55-807.png HS2_2024-03-24-00-42-07-828.png HS2_2024-03-24-00-46-24-449.png

My opinion:
if you're using a skybox, find first the one that is working for you. Don't get foold by the look, check the light it adds, because that's what it is important for. Enviromental light no matter if day or night is reflected everywhere (environment AND ground), so you wnat the skybox to simulate that light that is coming not only from above, but also from the ground. plöay around with exposure and intensity BUT also use the skybox tint for the mood or daytime. If you don't have a fitting one, you can allways use the gradient skyboxes. For lighting, those are really good. I upload the scene in both versions.
01.PNG 02.PNG
Then I just made the lazy job (or call it efficient): I only added 1 light for the sun. not all lights are good for every shadow. I found, that for the sun, only the MK90 lights are giving me the shadows I want.
03.PNG

I hope that helps someone (c:
I'd really appreciate some feedback.

PS: I edited the socks in ME, those were bugging me the most,...translucency 6 on that material. That was looking washed out to me.

Last edited:

OtakuLegend

Dec 4, 2023
I am really happy with how this scene turned out, and wanted to try and share it. :)
I've never actually linked a scene, so I hope it worked out ok. I like to turn the white balance and gamma down for cozy night time lighting.
Sheva shower with Tifa and Taki - Night.png
For context, because I love context. Tifa and Taki are trying to mass produce a super powerful aphrodisiac, and Sheva tried to stop them.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
if you're using a skybox, find first the one that is working for you. Don't get foold by the look, check the light it adds, because that's what it is important for. Enviromental light no matter if day or night is reflected everywhere (environment AND ground), so you wnat the skybox to simulate that light that is coming not only from above, but also from the ground. plöay around with exposure and intensity BUT also use the skybox tint for the mood or daytime. If you don't have a fitting one, you can allways use the gradient skyboxes. For lighting, those are really good. I upload the scene in both versions.
Nicely done, thanks. I actually started with no skybox and ended up with that one cause it fit the night scene vibe from some angles. Your daytime scene actually came close to what I was aiming for but you notice how bright her white shirt is? I've had issues with white skin and clothing getting totally washed out before I could achieve the look I was going for in other aspects and it's been super frustrating.
Where did you get those gradient skyboxes? They're not an option in my game and I've downloaded some before but those weren't there.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Nicely done, thanks. I actually started with no skybox and ended up with that one cause it fit the night scene vibe from some angles. Your daytime scene actually came close to what I was aiming for but you notice how bright her white shirt is? I've had issues with white skin and clothing getting totally washed out before I could achieve the look I was going for in other aspects and it's been super frustrating.
Where did you get those gradient skyboxes? They're not an option in my game and I've downloaded some before but those weren't there.
Like with the socks, sometimes you need to use material editor to get the look you want. I noticed the shirt as well. When you change the shader to AIT Clothes, you have more options, to reduce the brightness and you can allways lower the pure white to something around 90% white.
The skyboxes are actually hooh's:

Reactions: cptboofy
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote