• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elsiedee

Feb 14, 2018
Been looking for cards for the singers from Macross. There's some really good cards of the characters out there, but would love to see cards for May'n, and Walkure.

mayn.jpg Walkure - artist photo.jpg

private56

Sep 18, 2021
Anyone have the pathos cards/mods? Most notably the poison ivy pathos card? The patreon is gone so no way to collect these now unless someone uploads them elsewhere.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Can anyone create a symbiote skintight bodysuit outfit? I've tried in the past but found that my skills are quite lacking. Thank you very much in advance, I haven't seen any outfits like this out there, like living clothes/tentacle suits/slime suits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

private56

Sep 18, 2021
I'll upload everything I have (ap 3GB) to my gofile.

Hey thanks. Quite a few nice cards to play around with. I see you have the zipmod for poison ivy so that puts me one step closer for that. Still searching for the pathos poison ivy card or a better version of Arkham Ivy if anyone has it.

Last edited:

Islanderous

Jun 15, 2022
Hey thanks. Quite a few nice cards to play around with. I see you have the zipmod for poison ivy so that puts me one step closer for that. Still searching for the pathos poison ivy card or a better version of Arkham Ivy if anyone has it.
Just downloaded the 3GB pack 2 from Pathis & Mr Fox. I found the Posion Ivy card but dont work just like the Lady Death i found bfr. This probly not real Honey Select 2 maybe DAZ renders??

pathos___poison_ivy_by_artisansofpathos_demos9x-fullview.jpg

I'm wondering if anyone can do these girls from the two horror games Until Dawn and The Quarry.
Also this is sorta like Jessics from Until Dawn.
d9a0to0-0a4a8cb9-985e-4e2d-8d91-518845da8115.png

dendh0r-d24e90d0-c6d7-4c8f-92e2-e6ea7c908d85.png

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Just downloaded the 3GB pack 2 from Pathis & Mr Fox. I found the Posion Ivy card but dont work just like the Lady Death i found bfr. This probly not real Honey Select 2 maybe DAZ renders??

View attachment 1871380

View attachment 1871383

View attachment 1871382
It's clearly not daz 3d renders, it would look much better in iray than this. I don't know though why it doesn't work for you. I have just started to compile and gather the releases of pathos. I already had the zipmods, so I just went to the deviant art page and grabbed all the cards there. However I noticed that normal photos and previews were mixed in with the cards.
The cards can also be found at slushe, perhaps the missing or not working ones can be found there.
Sykosis shared the card he has made by pathos here

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8324405

*Edit
Unless you grabbed the card by Sykosis, that's why it doesn't work for you because it's only a preview "pathos___poison_ivy_by_artisansofpathos_demos9x-fullview.jpg".
This is how she looks for me, though her posture is a bit off but it can be fixed.
HS2_2022-06-15-08-17-34-853.png

With Hanmen shader and Deepdive eyes

HS2_2022-06-15-08-27-04-988.png

The outfit can be found in tops

HS2_2022-06-15-08-39-07-695.png

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017

View attachment 1871380

View attachment 1871383

View attachment 1871382
I forgot there was a version of her by Artisans of Pathos. I've most of Pathos cards before Pathos disappeared. I think I have that card but still definitely would love see the other girls and the girls from the new game the Quarry especially Laura and Emma. Lol

Islanderous

Jun 15, 2022
Thanks 4 the reply, Fox. oh no I totallly believe you they are NOT DAZ now. Yea you just need BOTH the zipmod thing and the PNG card of the model and apparently there is tons of metadata all stuffed inside the PNG. hope therz no virus or trojans in there 2!

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
No problem. Yes it's correct that the png file holds data, but no virus. Though it is possible for a png to contain virus,
malicious code etc, it's just not very likely with a card for HS2.
Just fyi "Iray" is a render technology by Nvidia used in Daz studio when making renders. It's very noticeable, the difference between a render with Iray and a screenshot in HS2. Though it's possible to achive amazing results with HS2. It will not happen straight out of the box. The big difference is in the quality of details and a more complex lighting.

Couple of examples.

1655370231894.png 1655370346727.png

There are of course ton of nice renders that can be found online, hot and steamy ones too..;):D
In places such as Deviantart, Slushe rule34, Pixiv etc

1655371105889.png 1655372092391.png

Daz 3d is awsome for rendering, but you don't get to play with the girls and the structure of the software sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toguro4100

Islanderous

Jun 15, 2022
THANKS FOX! 1mQuestion... what happens if my "Exit H" or "Quit H" icon disappears from the h-scene? It is always there at first on the lower left-side, but hides fsr by some setting I choose during. Is there an alternate/hot-key way to exit h-scenes & not the whole game?

View attachment 1873873

OH GOD I LOVE THOSE GIRLS

spaceuni123

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone create a symbiote skintight bodysuit outfit? I've tried in the past but found that my skills are quite lacking. Thank you very much in advance, I haven't seen any outfits like this out there, like living clothes/tentacle suits/slime suits.
I think it won't be simple edit it might need a mod. If you are willing to pay for it you should try at discord.

Reactions: spitfire335

GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
If anyone has some Assassin's Creed characters or Caveira from Rainbow Six Siege could you drop em'

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote