[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Card of honey select 2 of Lauren alexis or lana rhoades

Please try to search yourself before asking here next time(like in the recommended sites in the first post) and have fun.

Brayn

Oct 22, 2017
Is anyone willing and able to make a HS2 Jack from Mass Effect 2/3? I've spent literally days looking and there's only HS1 ones on booru and they aren't very good

Dittoyes

May 17, 2022
Anyone thing they’d be up for making an Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez? Or a Zoey Deschanel (with the black hair and bangs)? Two wonderful women I’d love to see in this game but have not seen any quality cards of them.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone thing they’d be up for making an Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez? Or a Zoey Deschanel (with the black hair and bangs)? Two wonderful women I’d love to see in this game but have not seen any quality cards of them.
How about these?

I've seen another Zooey Deschanel around somewhere but can't remember where

Dittoyes

May 17, 2022
How about these?

I've seen another Zooey Deschanel around somewhere but can't remember where
i tried those, there’s a similarity but the quality is definitely lacking, at least in comparison to other work of realistic models.

Wanere

May 29, 2021
hello to you, I'm trying to get the girl because it's complicated, my computer isn't working properly.

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
Here your wanted cards(found in another sites):

Will be good to update the first post with some sites to search before coming here to ask, after tryied to search in the other thread too.
Like these:

okey

xcert

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone working on any cards for either camille vasquez or dr currie?

Last edited:

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Should this request thread also be for hair,clothing and accessories and such? And speaking of this, I know outfits go into the coordinates folder, but where in the files do we put hair and accessories and individual pieces of clothing?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote