[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
The [ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread has become so large that I decided start this new thread for card requests - and please just card sharing related to requests.

I suggest searching on the Card Sharing thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/
and the following first

File locations within your AI Girl directory (i.e.: [Drive]:\Illusion\AI-Shoujo), is similar in Honey Select 2(but I can give the path too later):

Characters:
\UserData\chara\female
\UserData\chara\male

Coordinates (clothing):
\UserData\coordinate\female
\UserData\coordinate\male

To download a card:
Right click on the picture
Mouse down to "Save Image As..." (or similar, according to your browser)
Save the .png file in the proper directory listed above or move to it later.

Last edited:

Tenro

Jan 29, 2018
Chaos Makina, Anime:
Cautious Hero: The Hero is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

Someone interested in creating this Char?

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
My first request will be about all the girls of this game: Harem Hotel.
Don't looks too hard in my opinion, the probably most boring part is about you can't use HS1 cards in HS2, so will needs to recreate all from zero(like all HS1's based games here sadly).
If needed I can attach images from all girls later and help too(I'm currently looking for similar cards to edit).

Reactions: Nanakiiii

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
My first request will be about all the girls of this game: Harem Hotel.
Don't looks too hard in my opinion, the probably most boring part is about you can't use HS1 cards in HS2, so will needs to recreate all from zero(like all HS1's based games here sadly).
If needed I can attach images from all girls later and help too(I'm currently looking for similar cards to edit).
Here is one
and some more

Last edited:

walte3w

Jan 27, 2022
LF this card for HS2 or AI

Eiko from Tatakae! tarantella

Model by the artist Jyubei

Perdition-117

Mar 8, 2021
Request/suggestion for Raging Raven/Beauty (Yumi Kikuchi) from Metal Gear Solid 4.

Perdition-117

Mar 8, 2021
Also looking for this outfit. Not sure whether it exists. (for HS2)

Nanakiiii

Jan 19, 2022

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Can someone make CC from Code Geass and Chisato Hasegawa from Shinmai Maou Testament?
Regards.
Here your wanted cards(found in another sites):

Will be good to update the first post with some sites to search before coming here to ask, after tryied to search in the other thread too.
Like these:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Here your wanted cards(found in another sites):

Will be good to update the first post with some sites to search before coming here to ask, after tryied to search in the other thread too.
Like these:

Good idea. Have added these, the card sharing thread and Discord.

Reactions: zerohopes

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Request/suggestion for Raging Raven/Beauty (Yumi Kikuchi) from Metal Gear Solid 4.

The face looks similar to Kim Kardashian(or maybe the other sister), take a look in these ones and see if look alike.

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Bumping my older request from the card sharing thread to this one.

Here's the original post with the photos.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7385056
Even who never played these games before will probably want the cards too, why didn't someone already created a tool to import these models directly from Daz3D to HS2?
I'm just kidding, sadly I want all these too.
Try your luck with these ones for the time:

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
Does anyone have Kaguya card from Naruto?
This one was really hard to find, maybe because the anime ended years ago:

If you can improve the card yourself or find a better one later try to share in the future too.

zerohopes

Dec 20, 2020
For the orders(requests) that are still open and for the future ones, can we try to share some images of the character of the order as well?
Mainly talking about anime characters that don't look really unique or hard to find similar cards, this will make for the "requested side" easier to help.
I'll gonna give one example for the image(you can share more than one, in my opinion the face is the most important part to share).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote