[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
MissMiaFit aka Mia Sand request

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This hot Danish lady has been around for a while now. I'm very familiar. This means that there are tons of good photos etc, even nude ones ,real and some nice fake ones. I'll see what I can do. Is there any outfit or photo that is your favorite?
Post it here.

User_name42069

Apr 30, 2022
This hot Danish lady has been around for a while now. I'm very familiar. This means that there are tons of good photos etc, even nude ones ,real and some nice fake ones. I'll see what I can do. Is there any outfit or photo that is your favorite?
Post it here.
I have been a Mia Sand enthusiast since around the time those nudes surfaced, there where talks about more pictures and videos but they seem to be lost forever.

She seem pretty hipocritical in the way she have 2.45 million horny males following her on instagram, posts pretty much exclusively thirsttrap content, yet act as if she is mainly a personal trainer/fashion influencer, with females being her main focus. I'm not mad at it, i'm just glad she is sharing pictures at all, but i dont see how having an onlyfans to show a little more skin would make any difference. I mean i would pay just for full photoshoot galleries and outtakes lol.

Any of the types of things she post on instagram, here are some examples.

Reactions: Pluta4ch and Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I have been a Mia Sand enthusiast since around the time those nudes surfaced, there where talks about more pictures and videos but they seem to be lost forever.

She seem pretty hipocritical in the way she have 2.45 million horny males following her on instagram, posts pretty much exclusively thirsttrap content, yet act as if she is mainly a personal trainer/fashion influencer, with females being her main focus. I'm not mad at it, i'm just glad she is sharing pictures at all, but i dont see how having an onlyfans to show a little more skin would make any difference. I mean i would pay just for full photoshoot galleries and outtakes lol.

Ok I'll see what I can wip up

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Should this request thread also be for hair,clothing and accessories and such? And speaking of this, I know outfits go into the coordinates folder, but where in the files do we put hair and accessories and individual pieces of clothing?
Sry for late answering, don´t look here regularily.

If you looking for a special one I think it´s not wrong to ask for it here. Otherwise I would place this in the main thread https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-451

Hair and accessories should always be .zipmod files and are goining into mods/MyMods, also zipmods relating to some coordinates.

NOTE: personal zipmods (you downloaded from anywhere and not included in Repack) ALWAYS drop in mods/MyMods, NEVER in Sideloader Modpacks (if there they could be deleted from Sideloader if running "update").

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020

I'm working on Mia, her face is very difficult to get right. Not only because of her natural features but also because of instagram filters etc makes her face look different in each photo. It is never going to be a perfect recreation or "replica" but a good enough approximation. I think that I have captured a Scandinavian look but I will continue to try get it better. I'm also planing on creating more outfits.

Here's a sneak peek, keep in mind that it's a work in progress and things are likely to change.

Cheers.

HS2_2022-06-03-16-06-58-792.png

HS2_2022-06-03-17-12-35-482.png

HS2_2022-06-03-18-27-52-281.png

Thundara

Mar 2, 2020
Hi, I tried to look around for Yui Hatano card, but I can't find maybe I am missing?
Would love to have some of her earlier days and recent face.. i am just no good with customizing and all these slidebars

Also would love to have characters from the game "Being a DIK". Mainly Josy and Jill.
I see other people look for these too but so far no luck.

tks

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, I tried to look around for Yui Hatano card, but I can't find maybe I am missing?
Would love to have some of her earlier days and recent face.. i am just no good with customizing and all these slidebars

Also would love to have characters from the game "Being a DIK". Mainly Josy and Jill.
I see other people look for these too but so far no luck.

tks

Try these

Thundara

Mar 2, 2020
Try these

The yui hatano actually is not her, i forgot to mention that i tried that already
Thanks for Josy, i forgot to look her up myself as the first one i searched was Jill :)

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
The yui hatano actually is not her, i forgot to mention that i tried that already
Thanks for Josy, i forgot to look her up myself as the first one i searched was Jill :)
I searched for Jill as well, but could not find anything for that Jill. Lots of Jill Valentines.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote