Six0

Mar 22, 2019
people who like femdom. I thought that would be obvious

okay and there's nothing wrong with that, its literally popular for a reason. If you want femdom that focuses more on female pleasure there is plenty for it. But M size is regularly known to make his femdom like this with male pleasure in mind.

No it doesn't. it just does not appeal to you, there is a big difference.
There is everything wrong with that and no, there is not plenty of female pleasure focused femdom out there. Especially not from Japan. Only someone who doesn't really like women would say or think that. You essentially like dick more than pussy if you want to see more of him getting off than her. I for one, like pussy and would much rather visualize one being shoved in my face so I can lick that bitch instead of watching some dude get handjob. Which would bore me even if I was in his place.

You can't tell me this scene wasn't incredibly lame when it could have been a POV 69. 005_03.jpg
Or this one where they thought it should be fart fetish instead of ass or pussy worship. 009_01.jpg

Jun 30, 2022
There is everything wrong with that and no, there is not plenty of female pleasure focused femdom out there. Especially not from Japan. Only someone who doesn't really like women would say or think that. You essentially like dick more than pussy if you want to see more of him getting off than her. I for one, like pussy and would much rather visualize one being shoved in my face so I can lick that bitch instead of watching some dude get handjob. Which would bore me even if I was in his place.

You can't tell me this scene wasn't incredibly lame when it could have been a POV 69. View attachment 2678187
Or this one where they thought it should be fart fetish instead of ass or pussy worship. View attachment 2678200
Yeah there isn't anything wrong with that, you just don't like it. Just because you're oversensitive to men ejaculating doesn't make it an issue. Yeah there are plenty of female focused femdom, you're just to lazy to find it. A quick ass google search could help with that. So just because I have things I like in femdom means I don't like women? Keep showing how braindead you are lol How about this sherlock. Men aren't a fucking monolith. We all find different things attractive or arousing. I don't particular mind seeing a guy get off to the girl. If anything it can enhance a scene instead of just leaving me wondering why the fuck this guy isn't into it. As for the scenes themselves, it doesn't bother me much. For one yeah I think a pov 69 would have been nice. And I don't particular care for that scene with the handjob. But I don't really mind the fart scenes. There is legit just one I can think of. I would have preferred more ass or pussy worship scenes But there are still some of those scenes in there. Which makes me wonder if you even played the game.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
It's femdom, the tagger didn't consider it sexual cause only insane femdom likers would consider themes like bondage and less outright sexual content like feet, masochistic humiliation and body worship to be sexual in nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mookshanker129

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
So
1) pure poetry MTL
2) Doesn't translate the first 50 lines for some reason

Why release this? It's like you have no respect for the hobby you engage in

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

uuguf

Mar 31, 2020
i got this error when i launch the game. I did try reinstall it but the same thing show up. Can anyone help me?

Reactions: ZenXen

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
i got this error when i launch the game. I did try reinstall it but the same thing show up. Can anyone help me?
Hey pps! Sorry for probably a dumb question, but Ive downloaded the game for what I think is now the 5th time from MEGA and everytime I unzip it and try the .exe I get a "Install game again." prompt. Am I missing something ?
Some japanese games require japanese language pack or for us Locale Emulator. Download it , install it and run the game with Locale emulator context menu option.

Reactions: SpecterX

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Progress

Hello everyone, I would like to announce that I am working on improving the translation of this game together with an IA, the translation will still not be perfect, but I think it is much better than what is currently available. You have to understand that it is a long and arduous process, since I have to translate more than 6 thousand lines of dialogue. I cannot give a date by which the translation might be finished, so I appreciate your patience and understanding.

PS: I'm not planning to translate menus, interfaces or selections, only dialogs

Someone make an Android version
Devs really need to post an uncensor patch somewhere with easy access to it
So
1) pure poetry MTL
2) Doesn't translate the first 50 lines for some reason

Why release this? It's like you have no respect for the hobby you engage in
Android Version exists? How can i make a port?
A few things I want to clarify:

1. This "job" is just a hobby, I don't really do the translation because I know how to do it, neither for the support of people nor for something monetary, but simply because I like Msize games. These translations are something I started doing for myself, but I decided to share them with other people.

2. For those who need to know what the menu texts are like in the attached photos, although it is from another Msize game already translated, in theory they are the same in all games. the first photo is from the normal pause menu, the second photo is from the options section, and the third is the pause menu in the gallery

Captura de pantalla 2023-07-31 103955.png Captura de pantalla 2023-07-31 104010.png Captura de pantalla 2023-07-31 104204.png

3. I don't know if there is any way to play these games on android, although I try to find a way, I can't find anything.

4. I don't know at the moment if the censorship is in the game images themselves,or if it is a separate file, so for now there is no uncensored version available.

5. if the game opens in full screen, it will most likely not show you the game until you open it by clicking on the taskbar, if you want to remove full screen, slide the mouse to the top of the screen until a menu like this appears:

1690819568088.png
in this menu press the option on the left

6. I am attaching the MTL translated game prologue file, just extract the .RAR an put the file (00000011.lsb) into the game .exe location and that's it.

Last edited:

justforpang

Nov 11, 2020
Hi Darkfire533 , I'm learning Japanese and I want use this VN to learn, could you tell me where I can grab the lines as a text version, so I can copy the word to jisho?
Currently I have to use google translate to identify the kanji from camera and copy it, very lengthy and annoying process :(

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Hi Darkfire533 , I'm learning Japanese and I want use this VN to learn, could you tell me where I can grab the lines as a text version, so I can copy the word to jisho?
Currently I have to use google translate to identify the kanji from camera and copy it, very lengthy and annoying process :(
Hello, here I leave attached the RAR with the .csv files in which there is a column called original text, the 1A4.csv file is the majority of the game and 011.csv is the prologue. You can open the .csv file with google sheets

justforpang

Nov 11, 2020
Hello, here I leave attached the RAR with the .csv files in which there is a column called original text, the 1A4.csv file is the majority of the game and 011.csv is the prologue. You can open the .csv file with google sheets
Thank you very much! It's really helpful!

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Thank you very much! It's really helpful!
So you already have the original unpatched game then, right? The best method is to use the text hooker to automatically copy every line to a clipboard as it appears.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Your welcome, config text translated Untitled.png , but come on translator I really thank you for translating the game for us who can't be bothered, but you haven't finish the job. So you get half of my appreciation.

Apr 14, 2023
can somebody tell me whats the prblem with femdom of paraphilia developed by msize it doesnt work on my pc only music plays and blackscreen is there how to fix it i had the english version but it does not work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes