• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 14, 2021
How do I activate the translation? holding down control in the main menu or immediately after starting a new game doesn't appear to do anything

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I have nothing against MTL patches in a proper context, but it's always sad how F95's policies mean that for a well-written Japanese VN, which can already be read with a machine translation using external tools for those who want that, anyone who's willing to make an auto-generated MTL patch for it can have F95 introduce/promote it to the community in a state where it's been pre-patched with that MTL patch.

Fewer actual translators will touch VNs when they see that months of hard work can be casually replicated and receive the same treatment, a portion of people (especially those who don't know to watch out for the term "MTL" in the description) will learn to associate VNs with nonsense writing and be less interested in reading them, and zero exposure to the actual Japanese text will mean that fewer people will be motivated to try to learn some Japanese to improve their understanding of the story.

On a side note, for those who don't know, Koibumi and Ikisugi! M Lesson also by Msize have been properly translated.
Who did those translations? Wouldn't happen to know would you?

How do I activate the translation? holding down control in the main menu or immediately after starting a new game doesn't appear to do anything
Once you click the first option at the main menu, and you start the game. Thats when you hold down ctrl

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
What the fuck is wrong with the kerning?
Is it like that by default or did the Translator tried to make the text fit the box by stretching that shit out?
I feel like my eyes gonna glazed over if I had to read the entire VN with that text.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Didnt knew i needed this in my life until i saw this, love the MILF witht he hairy muff and armpits, also aparently theres some pegging? could be interesting

Reactions: Nvbhh and Lucifer84

somerandom

Apr 15, 2018
Why does MTL always translate your as my?
Because Japanese often leaves the subject out of the sentence. It's obvious to listeners from context, but MTL struggles with it unless it's translated as a whole instead of as individual lines.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
i downloaded the game but its not in english can someone please help me?
Did you read the warning that I had posted on the Main thread? If not then click the first option at the main menu to start a new game. The game turns on auto skip automatically for some reason so be ready to stop it. Then hold down the ctrl key until the translation comes up

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperPerv96

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
For some reason this doesn't work using CrossOver on my MAC. Anyone that uses MAC with a wine program that got this game to work?

Last edited:
Reactions: steveyolo80
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes