tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
i downloaded the game but its not in english can someone please help me?
did you get it working ?
game is translated, just that first tiny part of the game isn't, start the new game, stop the auto skip, then hold down the CTRL key for around 10sec, translation will go after the black screen moment will be passed, to pass the black screen moment either hold down the CTRL for a bit or click a couple of times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SuperPerv96
Apr 21, 2023
anybody else having a problem with the screen size? it doesen't even fit the screen and alt enter doesen't make if go to windowed mode
I'm having this same issue with the screen size and didn't see a response.

I've found the full screen option in Japanese but only the boarders go full screen and not the game content.

Can anyone offer tips on how how to go full screen?

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having this same issue with the screen size and didn't see a response.

I've found the full screen option in Japanese but only the boarders go full screen and not the game content.

Can anyone offer tips on how how to go full screen?
the fullscreen works only on selective resolutions
By some trial and error I found out that it works on 1366x768x32 and other lower res maintaining the same aspect ratio
Feel free to experiment tho

Reactions: I don't really know

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
really good game 10/10 however his mom should have stayed dominant not become a slave to the childhood friend
THIS EXACTLY! The mom route is almost perfect.
I started the childhood friend route after starting the mom route and I was so disappointed ong

Apr 21, 2023
Going into Game Config and unchecking the very first option will stop the game from auto skipping at the start, FYI.

Also, holding CTRL at the start to turn translations on skips all the way to night as CTRL also acts as a skip button.

Thanks for translating but
The control and options having no translation is a bit annoying, even a translated pic of the options somewhere that you can use for reference would be a huge help.

I'm used of reading books that use MTL to translate and although this isn't the worst, it's still pretty bad.

I can understand you're busy but with MTL doing a bad job on this one, a proof reader to catch all the errors would make this so much better. I'm sure there's at least 1 fellow perv here that'd do it for free for the chance of early access to the game. Maybe put their name somewhere.

Instead of holding CTRL for 10 sec just hit the button once.

Last edited:

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
This dev has pretty great games on DL site, how do I request the others to be uploaded and translated ?

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
game is translated, just that first tiny part of the game isn't, start the new game, stop the auto skip, then hold down the CTRL key for around 10sec, translation will go after the black screen moment will be passed, to pass the black screen moment either hold down the CTRL for a bit or click a couple of times.
I don't know how many times I have responded with the same thing lmao

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for your help, it worked

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Did you read the warning that I had posted on the Main thread? If not then click the first option at the main menu to start a new game. The game turns on auto skip automatically for some reason so be ready to stop it. Then hold down the ctrl key until the translation comes up
Thanks for your help! and for uploading the game

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
On one hand, it's an Msize game.

On the other, it's an MTL translation....

Hmmmm

This dev has pretty great games on DL site, how do I request the others to be uploaded and translated ?
There's a process on how to request games. The translations however takes a bit more work, you can have an external tool automatically machine translate it as Sunshaded said. But Msize's older games are on Livemaker 2, not a particularly receptive VN "Engine" for external tools as I've been informed. Also MTL translations (putting it lightly) are incomprehensible garbage, my dick gets limp trying to wrangle the meaning out of a single sentence so I would rather wait for a halfway decent translator to take a whack at it.

LePockyie

Mar 13, 2018
Hey pps! Sorry for probably a dumb question, but Ive downloaded the game for what I think is now the 5th time from MEGA and everytime I unzip it and try the .exe I get a "Install game again." prompt. Am I missing something ?

Reactions: ZenXen
Jun 30, 2022
Who was this made for?
people who like femdom. I thought that would be obvious
Hardcore pampering. It's another one of these stupid ass femdoms that revolve around making the dude cum.
okay and there's nothing wrong with that, its literally popular for a reason. If you want femdom that focuses more on female pleasure there is plenty for it. But M size is regularly known to make his femdom like this with male pleasure in mind.

Man this fucking sucks
No it doesn't. it just does not appeal to you, there is a big difference.

boy did they lose me on the farting. I know I'm a pervert because look where I'm commenting, but that shit is disgusting.
Eh its like only for one scene if I can remember, and it isn't even that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes