• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
looks interesting but it really needs the choices and option/pref screens translated as well. Here's hoping that someone can step up to do that.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
hm got issue trying to get this run window mode alt + enter nor crtl f does any :p , well found out finally, after alot of just testing all the settings/config lol

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I have nothing against MTL patches in a proper context, but it's always sad how F95's policies mean that for a well-written Japanese VN, which can already be read with a machine translation using external tools for those who want that, anyone who's willing to make an auto-generated MTL patch for it can have F95 introduce/promote it to the community in a state where it's been pre-patched with that MTL patch.

Fewer actual translators will touch VNs when they see that months of hard work can be casually replicated and receive the same treatment, a portion of people (especially those who don't know to watch out for the term "MTL" in the description) will learn to associate VNs with nonsense writing and be less interested in reading them, and zero exposure to the actual Japanese text will mean that fewer people will be motivated to try to learn some Japanese to improve their understanding of the story.

On a side note, for those who don't know, Koibumi and Ikisugi! M Lesson also by Msize have been properly translated.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
Man, I went into this blind (only saw the cover, no previews) and I was not prepared for the crazy femdom stuff. Not usually my cup of tea, but I stayed for the hairy MILF. I just wish the other heroine, your classmate/friend, had more content. Her route is purely femdom/masochism without any nudity at all.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I have nothing against MTL patches in a proper context, but it's always sad how F95's policies mean that for a well-written Japanese VN, which can already be read with a machine translation using external tools for those who want that, anyone who's willing to make an auto-generated MTL patch for it can have F95 introduce/promote it to the community in a state where it's been pre-patched with that MTL patch.

Fewer actual translators will touch VNs when they see that months of hard work can be casually replicated and receive the same treatment, a portion of people (especially those who don't know to watch out for the term "MTL" in the description) will learn to associate VNs with nonsense writing and be less interested in reading them, and zero exposure to the actual Japanese text will mean that fewer people will be motivated to try to learn some Japanese to improve their understanding of the story.

On a side note, for those who don't know, Koibumi and Ikisugi! M Lesson also by Msize have been properly translated.
Why would someone reading it not just assume it's a shitty translation, not indicative of the writing quality in the original language? I feel like that's common sense. Sure "common sense isn't common" but...c'mon. How many people do you think would ready this translation and think someone actually sat down and consciously wrote it the way it is?

Reactions: JonkoSlunko

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Wow the space between each characters in the text look horrible to read... any way to fix this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: bazelgeuse
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes