RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Whats with Japanese and their need for extremely specific titles, and from the samples they seem happy about being raped or something?
Keep in mind it's not a one for one translation heck the Japanese don't even have an alphabet like we do each character is a word in itself. So while one person might read a sentence as "I like to eat river pig" another more knowledgeable person would read it as "I like to eat dolphin".

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Keep in mind it's not a one for one translation heck the Japanese don't even have an alphabet like we do each character is a word in itself. So while one person might read a sentence as "I like to eat river pig" another more knowledgeable person would read it as "I like to eat dolphin".
That's not really true. They have Kanji which can represent a word or words by itself but they also use Hiragana and Katakana which only represent sounds. They are technically considered a syllabary rather than an alphabet since almost none represent single consonants but they don't represent words themselves just sounds that make up words and function pretty much the same as a regular alphabet.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
how the fuck do i start the side quest's? there seem to be stuff to do: (spoiler?) get some stone to the preist to have acces to a chest, find a key to open the door in the noble home, find one or two key to open the cell doors in the castle, bring some evidence that the girl didn't steal. i didn't find anyway to do any of this. could someone look in the files to see if there a way to do any of this?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
how the fuck do i start the side quest's? there seem to be stuff to do: (spoiler?) get some stone to the preist to have acces to a chest, find a key to open the door in the noble home, find one or two key to open the cell doors in the castle, bring some evidence that the girl didn't steal. i didn't find anyway to do any of this. could someone look in the files to see if there a way to do any of this?
to be honest i dont think u can do anything about that... i think u just have sex with the women in town and in the castle i even slept at the castle nothing change bought a sword as well

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Whats with Japanese and their need for extremely specific titles, and from the samples they seem happy about being raped or something?
well, japanese girls often look unhappy when they have consensual sex.
happy rapey seems legit.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Ahhhh, japanese ero games. Why bother making a synopsis when you can explain the entire game in the title ?

Reactions: GaRbS

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah I guess u can just fuck the NPCs, no main story/sides quests. I don't get why the game is implying that there are some stuff to do though

Do u guys know similar games ?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Yeah I guess u can just fuck the NPCs, no main story/sides quests. I don't get why the game is implying that there are some stuff to do though

Do u guys know similar games ?
right? i thought it was a huge game but.. no it was just... them 2 areas hell it felt like a demo?

only other type of games i could think of is time stop games the people who made this also made a lot other games with woman of them type of faces tho i think this only english one?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys what i ned to do i rape all girl i wallk in town i cheat game for money and i buy evrything i slep few time and nothing hapen side quest dont find what ned to do strange this game normali ned to have side quest other town and mision more girls for rape etc..... if some on know something pls post here ....

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes