RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello I'd like collect all NPC Rape and make videos to public on SpankBang, what you think? Someone can make for me a good list of that genre?

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hello I'd like collect all NPC Rape and make videos to public on SpankBang, what you think? Someone can make for me a good list of that genre?
I like this idea, but if you mean to do all NPC games, both in Japanese and English, the list is going to be too long. This genre really popped off, there's still a bunch that are untranslated.

For just English, it should be much eaiser. I used the Search function here on F95zone and it should have basically all of them. I think there are two false positives where the developer has NPC in their name. It should also be noted that a lot of them are machine-translated.

https://f95zone.to/search/128715610...nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=2&c[title_only]=1&o=date

• Love
Reactions: IsaacClarke94

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
I like this idea, but if you mean to do all NPC games, both in Japanese and English, the list is going to be too long. This genre really popped off, there's still a bunch that are untranslated.

For just English, it should be much eaiser. I used the Search function here on F95zone and it should have basically all of them. I think there are two false positives where the developer has NPC in their name. It should also be noted that a lot of them are machine-translated.

https://f95zone.to/search/128715610...nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=2&c[title_only]=1&o=date
Thanks very much! I appreciate!

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone know the difference between the 2 downloads in OP (ie: difference about gallery, cheat, sound (what kind of sound))? I only notice there some difference between the translation.

Keyword: Difference, Swallows999
I decided I'm going to post my version of Chronomium's translation. I realized that this person only translated; I fixed some of the dialogue images, added sound to scenes, added a skip intro, deleted some boxes near the maid in the mansion that is constantly blocking the path, and clarified most of the events where it seems like you can do something, like find a key or something, but you actually can't.

About the 9/15 update- I've read on ULMF that it was just adding Mac compatibility. I have no idea though, hoping someone can clarify.
Sorry for the long delay, I've been working on other projects and I lost track of time- my bad. So basically for version 2, I merged the IMG folder from Chronomium's working game folder with mine except for one file, which was "broken" (as in, displayed the incorrect image, but the game loaded fine) in the original game and I fixed it in my version. I didn't really change much else except I tinted the screen black during scenes so that the scene art pops out a little more. If anyone encounters new problems, just comment here or message me.
Hope some description is added to OP.

This one? XD
(Sequel)

Last edited:
Reactions: keyzu
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes