RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ233656_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A game where you can r*pe the NPCs all over town.

Please note that this game is only about violating NPCs around town.
Unlike the category of this game which is RPG, this work has no main story.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Download (version with sound, other text translated and other stuffs by @Swallows999 ): - -

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Whats with Japanese and their need for extremely specific titles
That way you can read the title and get the idea of what it's about right away without opening the light novel which often are sealed in plastic in a book store.
It could also be social commentary about people incapable of having an internal monologue not being worthy of having basic human rights.
silent contemplation.png

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Oh hentaillujah! The dark ero gods have deemed it fit to grace this day with a blessing after that harrowing Silver Soul experience! And one incredibly straight to the point too.

While I'm sure others will find the faces unnerving, I actually find it kinda charming; also helps to ensure you feel you're violating flat npcs instead of anything with any sort of personality.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I like the character designs. They are surprisingly simplistic but in a good way. It looks different than a lot of other copy paste character hentai games.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

popober

Jun 9, 2017
While it seems the game as a whole doesn't have any story at all, the world within does seem to have something that's at least interesting enough to get me curious. There are some items that you can freely get asap, but there are also twinkling spots in the background in locked off places; maybe these are just there for flavor, or maybe there actually are ways to get them, I don't know yet as I nutted partway through and I'm saving the remaining scenes for later.

The writing is also actually quite good; the stock phrases are constantly made fun of, with the protagonist's interactions making them sound sexual. But the game isn't past poking fun at itself, with the main character getting depressed at one NPC showing a complete lack of physical reaction to getting smexed.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
your the best i was just looking for this game..

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes