RPGM - Completed - I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs [yamabatake]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Crestrial

You just walk around, rape like a dozen girls who have no awareness, and that's pretty much it. That's the whole 'game'. A walk around scene viewer.

I guess it is what the title says so that's something.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Rosayee

As an NPC game, this is good, but I couldn't help but feel it could've been a bit better. The biggest highlights are without a doubt the English translations, sex scenes/scenarios, a nice 15 NPC roster, and ease of finding them all. However, I couldn't help but wish there was more to the gameplay since there were items to collect (but can't use), NPCs only have 1 cutscene each, and lack of gallery mode.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

GoonerM00

1. more like a gallery than an actual game
    2. art with stupid faces is a major turn off
    3. items for side quests...except there're no side quests. what's the point of including items then? i donno
    4. is dialogue fap worthy? depends on the person, but me? no
    5. is the world pleasing to be in? no, it feels empty as hell.
    6. story? was there even a story? it doesn't matter anyway.
    7. are the characters interesting? no, just a sex crazed human being with 15 different lovedolls.

1/10
  4. 5.00 star(s)

umad10

Translation is great and it fits the NPC /ignore fetish well. Short and sweet. The faces also sell the npc feel well as the dialogue shows the "breaking character" feel. For NPCs, the personalities are well thought out for only having a couple of lines. The MC is hilarious in this descroptions too
  5. 1.00 star(s)

kimoo

my rating(4/50) terrible game

quickly
    story(1/10)animation(0/10)art(2/10)decisions(0/10)sexscenes(1/10)

total (4/50)

details

story(1/10)
    -quality of the story(0/5) -duration of the story(1/5) short

total: (1/10)

animations(0/10)

art(2/10)

total: (2/10)

decisions(0/10)

sex scenes(1/10)

total: (1/10)

conclusion
    this game is just you (male protagonist) who wondering around the world and rape somegirls
    those girls like robots they don't feel or react to you or even say anything like(stop)
    no,no they will say nothing don'texpect that. the game contain no decisions no animations and bad art
    consider it one of the shittist games i have ever played

#waste of time

my rating system
    (41-50/50) excellent
    (31-40/50) good
    (21-30/50) average
    (11-20/50) poor
    (0-10/50) terrible
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Giolpo

A game that explores a fetish very similar to the fetish of the world being unaware of your existence and your actions within them. The protag can rape all he wants, yet no one will acknowledge their presence or actions that are being displayed right before their very eyes. A fetish that to my knowledge is very rarely explored.

The game itself is also solid. Its simplisic art actually provides a nice change from the standard anime face template and the writing is entertaining as well.