Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
the father/daughter thing has been going on for a whole while now, sure it has spiked up a bit since DMD but in this case it is more of a daughter going after the father this is in no way a slow build up game like DMD. It is same with the corruption games it is at this time of moment going OFF the charts with all those [insert bitch name here]'s Life/Story/Adventure/Corruption/Slobbering someone else's dick because fuck whatever logical reason or/because why the fuck not. So yea... I do play some of these however those that are not good or up to my standard or that have a overly bs demanding pledge on patreon for a shitty game I do not bother even if provided for free. And on that note ANYTHING below 0.03/4 I don't even touch unless it for a few good reasons, 1 free or 2 build in house here or 3 someone recommended and it has for an early game a ton of game play and scenes added to it.

We just have to weed out that lazy or cash milks and leave em somewhere to rot, this however is a very fast pace thing but comical in a way so play able it is funny.
Kind of like that one Ren'Py game that has a parody of a lot of MC from other games in it cannot remember it's name at this moment though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i not understand... i m not english, but still, even if i was english i will probably not understand this dialogs.... why dont just simply use "shut the fuck up" ?
wtf dat mean to "make your daddy make a pizza of your ass and eat it and even make him eat with me" ??. if this is "normal" english insult kind, then i m lost... far far behind ...
Make a pizza out of your ass is like a really really harsh spanking. In other words, beat her cute little butt until it welts and bruises.
Now the "eat it" part - I assume it means to really amp up the punishment and she will get dad to join in on the punishment.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I so wanted that pizza a meatlovers DROOL

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Make a pizza out of your ass is like a really really harsh spanking. In other words, beat her cute little butt until it welts and bruises.
Now the "eat it" part - I assume it means to really amp up the punishment and she will get dad to join in on the punishment.
yeah... they are more easy way to say that... even in this circumstance

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
At the end of v0.4 I thought the mom was insane, but after she talks to the daughter she seems a lot more likable.

Reactions: Pararock
Aug 5, 2016
Got all horned up decided to try this game. Mistake. There's no pacing, the models are low quality, and the story is unbelievably terrible. I'll revisit this if it gets an HD update and someone who actually speaks English to write the story.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Given some posters opinion, it is only possible to guess they have either limited world + social experience, or a very narrow "world" to go with.

As to the lowest social as to child I know of, are woman(+s, met quite a few over time), who are either looking forward if not actively doing, for theire female children to be used as sex tools, some going for sex education (practical of course) as a preliminary motion. No surprise to find as to what can human do, anything as long it can be reached..

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated OP with info for v.0.0.6

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Got all horned up decided to try this game. Mistake. There's no pacing, the models are low quality, and the story is unbelievably terrible. I'll revisit this if it gets an HD update and someone who actually speaks English to write the story.
v0.6 has added new scenes and changed the progression, as well as adding relationship points. However, nothing has changed, it feels almost exactly thesame, the pacing is still all wrong, the images are still too grainy, the story is still terrible, etc.

All the scenes need to be expanded, delayed, and there needs to be a build-up to the sex (a little grinding to get somewhere - story foreplay). The mother's actions seem even more out of place and weird than the daughter.

U

User_10739

Kinda dumb playing a cute girl trying to seduce a man when really all you have to do is ring the dinner bell...
Day 1
8am Walk around in underwear
9am Take shower, leave door open
10am Watch tv, sit in guy's lap
10:15am Rub bulge in his pants
10:20am Jump him
Game Over...

Reactions: Sonico and 3xpurt
U

User_10739

I played the demo and it should be even shorter...
4 am girl sees guys big dick wishes to suck it
405 am does
410 fucks guy
game over....

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
links for v0.0.9
pc

mac

android

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes