BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Considering statistics say that almost 20% fathers aren't in fact the biological fathers of the children they bring up I would say there is a high chance he might fall into that category as well.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Considering statistics say that almost 20% fathers aren't in fact the biological fathers of the children they bring up I would say there is a high chance he might fall into that category as well.
Considering that the mom says 'Daddy' in apostrophes, I think you might be right.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He might... not to derail the topic but I hope that's the case.. but IRL that would be DEVASTATING. A good friend of mine is longer even close to human anymore. I caught his ex-wife cheating on him and I informed him. He didn't believe me and told me his cousin had said the same thing and she denied it so he believed her. He got really angry so I left and let him cool down.
3 weeks later, she's with her boytoy again. My friend's sister saw her and left without the brat seeing. She tells her brother, he tries to deny it, and she raises HELL with him. If there's one person he fears, it's his big sister. She went over the next day when he was caring for the boys and the girl's out "shopping" and got DNA testing done on the boys. The sister thought the younger one might not be his since he was a year old. His older brother was 4 at the time. But when the DNA tests came back.. the older one "Junior" (Dad's name, Jr.) is NOT his. The younger one is his.
His sis told me they were SHOCKED that this had gone on for years. When confronted, she blamed him for having to work 40-50 hours a week and she NEEDED to have fun while sitting around doing NOTHING. So he'd paid the bills, cleaned house, and got her a car.. for what?
He took the younger kid and disappeared. I haven't seen him since and he only talks to his sister once or twice a month. The only thing we know is that the younger boy is doing well. That's it. :(
Edited.. turns out his cousin is one of the many guys she cheated on him with. AFAIK "Junior" still don't have a daddy and I doubt even Maury can solve this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
peoples today...

maybe just me, but i think they become "boring" of sex too easily.
i know 5 womens who cheat on her husband (still married) and 3 men who cheat on their wifes.
my own brother is one of them.

nothing better than be alone imho :D (no married, no child, no stress, freedom)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sad dog tale
Poor guy didn't know he was being cucked, my best advice having served in the military and saw firsthand how many wives cheated on their husbands who deployed, get a prenup with a no cheating clause, if you don't want to lose everything. Only thing worse than having a spouse cheat on you, is having a spouse cheat on you and then take half your shit.

Back to the game, the mom seems weird af. I don't know how or why the father would ever tell her about his daughter sucking him off. Maybe the dev will revisit this because it seemed way out of left field. I understand the jealousy aspect some mothers have when it comes to daddy's little girl but this lady cranked that up to 11.

Reactions: mastercuck

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
peoples today...

maybe just me, but i think they become "boring" of sex too easily.
i know 5 womens who cheat on her husband (still married) and 3 men who cheat on their wifes.
my own brother is one of them.

nothing better than be alone imho :D (no married, no child, no stress, freedom)
why does everybody fall back on this?
"people" have ALWAYS been like "this". ALWAYS. We have always been vindictive assholes who attempt to screw over other groups of people to the benefit of us/our group. Every generation ever has always thought the "next" generation is "the worst".
I fucking roll my eyes every time because it is a tired argument by people who ignore history.

EDIT: Sorry I am not trying to harshly attack you, just generalizing.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Poor guy didn't know he was being cucked, my best advice having served in the military and saw firsthand how many wives cheated on their husbands who deployed, get a prenup with a no cheating clause, if you don't want to lose everything. Only thing worse than having a spouse cheat on you, is having a spouse cheat on you and then take half your shit.

Back to the game, the mom seems weird af. I don't know how or why the father would ever tell her about his daughter sucking him off. Maybe the dev will revisit this because it seemed way out of left field. I understand the jealousy aspect some mothers have when it comes to daddy's little girl but this lady cranked that up to 11.
Not saying pre-nup yadda yadda isn't a smart idea, but FYI if you can prove infidelity then you wouldn't need a prenup anyway.
Also people vastly overestimate the "power" of a prenup. It only protects the assets you would have had prior to marriage. Any assets you jointly accrue while marriage wouldn't be "protected" by the prenup.
Like in my situation even if I really wanted to push for one, it would have been pointless because when I got marriage I literally had $1k from my Gma, a shitty car, and $30k in student debt.

AKA prenups are for people who actually have assets to protect. Not your average joe schmoe.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah this game is off the rails. That scene where mom records.. Holy moly.
The dev better explain WHY the mom did what she did. No lady, girl, woman, or human I know of would even think of doing something like that to their own daughter. Mother's batshit crazy, on drugs, or none of them are related.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah this game is off the rails. That scene where mom records.. Holy moly.
The dev better explain WHY the mom did what she did. No lady, girl, woman, or human I know of would even think of doing something like that to their own daughter. Mother's batshit crazy, on drugs, or none of them are related.
Yeah that was some next level lunacy for sure, hopefully it gets straightened out because even the father telling the mom made no fucking sense, that is a secret you take to the grave.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
OP updated with links to new version + changelog.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I have to reconsider my opinion on this game. I thought the cringe and comedy was unintentional, but having seen this version: THIS DEVELOPER IS A GENIUS.

Reactions: Pararock

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
He might've fixed some things but surely he forgot about the resolution. Feeling like back in the '90s again.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
He might... not to derail the topic but I hope that's the case.. but IRL that would be DEVASTATING. A good friend of mine is longer even close to human anymore. I caught his ex-wife cheating on him and I informed him. He didn't believe me and told me his cousin had said the same thing and she denied it so he believed her. He got really angry so I left and let him cool down.
3 weeks later, she's with her boytoy again. My friend's sister saw her and left without the brat seeing. She tells her brother, he tries to deny it, and she raises HELL with him. If there's one person he fears, it's his big sister. She went over the next day when he was caring for the boys and the girl's out "shopping" and got DNA testing done on the boys. The sister thought the younger one might not be his since he was a year old. His older brother was 4 at the time. But when the DNA tests came back.. the older one "Junior" (Dad's name, Jr.) is NOT his. The younger one is his.
His sis told me they were SHOCKED that this had gone on for years. When confronted, she blamed him for having to work 40-50 hours a week and she NEEDED to have fun while sitting around doing NOTHING. So he'd paid the bills, cleaned house, and got her a car.. for what?
He took the younger kid and disappeared. I haven't seen him since and he only talks to his sister once or twice a month. The only thing we know is that the younger boy is doing well. That's it. :(
Edited.. turns out his cousin is one of the many guys she cheated on him with. AFAIK "Junior" still don't have a daddy and I doubt even Maury can solve this.
people have no sense of loyalty or commitment to each other. my parents have been married for 40 years this coming april and these young people can't show half the commitment my parents have for each other.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This dialog... It's like one of those terrible B movies, ends up being so bad it's good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i not understand... i m not english, but still, even if i was english i will probably not understand this dialogs.... why dont just simply use "shut the fuck up" ?
wtf dat mean to "make your daddy make a pizza of your ass and eat it and even make him eat with me" ??. if this is "normal" english insult kind, then i m lost... far far behind ...

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes