Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Glad I didn't read your post before playing, because then I might have been warned off this gem of a game.

There will be no update to the game, because if you read even recent posts here you'd understand that the Dev has been AWOL since his home region was hit by community-shattering storms. Another player did post an AI-upscaled version of the graphics earlier in the thread - I posted that up higher in this same page.

Many Ren'Py games deviate from the standard template it offers and that situation works fine in this game.
YHO. I disagree. JMHO. One to throw on my rubbish heap then. I like the way some people make THO absolute.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Damn! that ending had the FEELS in it sigh... disagree with the choices i wish there was a better ending that that but wow.
oof 5 year necro, but, Lonely Queen ending?
edit: nm, should've just read next page as you answered it there.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
If anyone is still interested, here is the WT that I made for myself.
Because there are a lot of endings, in the beginning, the choices look like weird :D
Look at the "INFO Endings" file, chose the one you want to follow, and click that number all the time.
"a" and "b" will come when the time comes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it will help.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
If anyone is still interested, here is the WT that I made for myself.
Because there are a lot of endings, in the beginning, the choices look like weird :D
Look at the "INFO Endings" file, chose the one you want to follow, and click that number all the time.
"a" and "b" will come when the time comes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it will help.
Will work better than the XLSX file i can't open because i don't use the needed program or DOCX walkthrough that made no sense to me.

Though being a little more elaborate on the INFO Endings would be more helpful.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes