• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Looking forward to playing this....so trying to avoid all the spoilers
the excel spread sheet is the best walk through and doesn't give too much away... :) just have to get used to navigating it.

Reactions: Cheryl

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I was working on the wiki for ILD and came across all these screenshots on my PC and I thought of you guys. I LOVE YOU, MAN. Thought I'd share for old time's sake. And yeah, there's probably spoilers in these. I guess. I don't know. It's 2:36am so I'm on cruise control.

i_love_daddy-ass_penetrated_while_daddy_watches.jpg i_love_daddy-being_killed_or_raped_sounds_like_fun.jpg I_Love_Daddy-busy_training_daughter.png i_love_daddy-daddy_is_a_pervert.jpg i_love_daddy-do_they_seriously_say_this_stuff_while_fucking.jpg i_love_daddy-fuck_you_narc_cool_people_get_naked.jpg I_Love_Daddy-how_can_i_call_you_my_daddy_without_bj.png i_love_daddy-incest_adventures_1.jpg i_love_daddy-is_this_a_computer_game.jpg I_Love_Daddy-jigsaw_puzzles.png i_love_daddy-mothers_rant.jpg i_love_daddy-nice.jpg i_love_daddy-something_fishy.png I_Love_Daddy-we_aren't_underage.png i_love_daddy-why_are_you_not_happy.jpg i_love_daddy-wow_you_two_are_seriously_fucked_up.jpg

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is this truly deemed completed, or it is simply not being worked on because the dev thought "Ow fuck it, it is enough"?

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I've just taken Lord knows how many hours to complete all the walkthroughs - the good, the bad, the ugly, the downright depraved & the fantasy(ies)

That was a lot of work. Flamecito took us on an epic journey - not just learning the craft but the characters.

Ending 6a - The True Ending? Who woulda thunk it? lol, 6b kinda kills any happy glow from that ending so don't bother. The mother wouldn't react that way - the rest yeah, believable judgments.

Back to the real world. My son realised what I was playing (he's 19 relax) and grassed me to his mum - she laughed and said: "so what?" She shut that little bitch up :p

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Back to the real world. My son realised what I was playing (he's 19 relax) and grassed me to his mum - she laughed and said: "so what?" She shut that little bitch up :p
Yeah, my wife doesn't really care. I am always working on wikis and walkthroughs, as well as playing the games, all on my 55" TV in the living room for everyone to see. You know what? The shows she watches, and the books she reads, are just as fucking tasteless and terrible as anything I do. So we have a mutual understanding. We give each other shit about it because it's funny, but we don't really care. Sometimes women aren't so bad.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The last upload for "I Love Daddy" Cg rip is from start to finish. Enjoy!
Got all excited then thinking I could browse some shots but then the link is dead and now so is my excitement.

You murdered happiness, I hope you are pleased with yourself.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Tru dat. We had a discussion about Nancy Friday's books the other day - they were on sale in a charity shop. I asked if she thought they realised they were selling fap material in there for 10p a book. She laughed and showed me to contents of her bag. "Not anymore!" was her reply. I remember the nurses home I lived in as a student had a communal copy of that the nurses used to share. Shocked me as a 19 yr old! :p That kind of shit is mainstream on the interwebs now - my lad grew up on 4chan :p

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here's Flamecito's new project since he finished this one. Just gonna drop this here for anyone monitoring this thread:

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I was shitposting over in , and I just noticed the wiki/walkthrough link for this game isn't in the OP. It's been done for like a month. Whoops.

Reactions: testor

nomade

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys, It's possible to reup the cg?
I have finished most of the route but I want to zoom on some cg (or enlarge them if needed) like the one in the ending 8 when the father come home to better see the girls ;p

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey guys, It's possible to reup the cg?
I have finished most of the route but I want to zoom on some cg (or enlarge them if needed) like the one in the ending 8 when the father come home to better see the girls :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

'I Love Daddy' v1.0
1.) CG
2.) Sounds
3.) Scripts
All in here ->

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I'll just ask: how is the ntr in this game, since i'd like to try it but i hate ntr?

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes