flamelordsan

May 29, 2017
It's sad :( and I was hoping for something different! sigh. I am hoping there is a version that just throws mom, dad, daughter, cath, marina, and sophie together!!!
I got the true ending, everyone ends up together in the end. There are some weird things on that one, but it ends on a happy note.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I got the true ending, everyone ends up together in the end. There are some weird things on that one, but it ends on a happy note.
hmmm interesting because the one i had, got all 5 to the Main family's house and then they met the matriarch... and then it was on rails after that. will send a pm

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Here is the word-formatted VN-style walkthrough for v1.00. I've added endings 6a, 6b, and finished ending 7. Flamecito says the game is done, but I'll continue to keep an eye out for any changes that would affect the flow of this walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
What's the difference between ending 6a and b?
Only unlocked 6a and don't think I want to rerun the game again for ending 6b.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
looks like another sad ending, looked at the excel spreadsheet and it is based on love points for cath, dad and mom and mari. this is why I love that one and not the word document (which is still awesome in it's own right!) because it actually walks you through the path of the story and shows you where it branches off and conditions for each branch. :)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
What's the difference between ending 6a and b?
Only unlocked 6a and don't think I want to rerun the game again for ending 6b.
You can literally go from beginning to end of the entire game in 2 minutes with Renpy's SKIP and SKIPMODE functions (space key and tab key, respectively). I did it at least 40 times while writing my walkthrough. Damn efficient.

Regarding the endings, you really just have to see all of them. There are bits and pieces of the story wedged into every ending.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I know you can speed through it but unless you are doing something specific that needs to it's not as much fun to speed through things :)

flamelordsan

May 29, 2017
You can literally go from beginning to end of the entire game in 2 minutes with Renpy's SKIP and SKIPMODE functions (space key and tab key, respectively). I did it at least 40 times while writing my walkthrough. Damn efficient.

Regarding the endings, you really just have to see all of them. There are bits and pieces of the story wedged into every ending.
I agree.

Reactions: dbp5ca and jpsimon

flamelordsan

May 29, 2017
Is there a walkthrough that isn't in a spreadsheet format?
Look at:
Here is the word-formatted VN-style walkthrough for v1.00. I've added endings 6a, 6b, and finished ending 7. Flamecito says the game is done, but I'll continue to keep an eye out for any changes that would affect the flow of this walkthrough.

Reactions: donttouchmyusername

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Chop2008 yes there is one a couple pages back i asked for it and it was posted shortly after.

@flamelordsan the myth of the brown note (notes at a concert added in the subsonic range) was actually put to the test by mythbusters and busted. The hallucinations were probably due to drugs because they could not get anyone to well... have their bowels let go like it is said in the myth. I didn't make the connection between this game and that idea till just now :) sorry, I don't believe that it is true but still a fun idea to use in a game like this!

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes