VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the kind words guys.

The weekend was very productive. The render count is growing, the story is growing, everything is moving in a positive direction.

Often times people have compared my writing abilities to that of Leo Tolstoy in War and Peace. But really, when we look at Bully and Reparations there was clearly a lack of story... a lack of cohesion. I think that's the thing I'm most excited about with this new game. Right from the start I think it's headed in the right direction. I've corrected the mistakes from the previous games and set us up in a good position.

I've already started thinking about Chapter 2 and there's just so much material for it... it's like a wide open field for where it could go. Some may not have noticed but the # of script lines for this new game has always been way ahead of the render counts. To me that is a good thing because it shows I'm interested in writing the story, rather than forcing it.

1 weekend down, 1 weekend closer to launch.

Thanks!

I think chastity and some kind of feminization definitely go well with the BNWO fantasy. It doesn't have to go full on into trans territory, but stuff like shaving and crossdressing makes sense to me.
"I love the chastity stuff" :love:
Good to hear your progress in work of art, Jobeo! I would definitely love if you put a lot of focus in foot fetish. Chastity and sissification is a must aswell!

It's important feedback. I'm so deep in development right now that these kinds of ideas can flow right into the story.

As I've always said I'm not really into foot fetish stuff so there isn't too much. But I think you'll see where this type of content could work its way into future chapters.

Please continue to suggest kinks and fetishes in case I've forgotten anything.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Nice to see you're back. Will be watching out for this game. Everyone has his kinks or fetishes.. it's a game, not real live and alhough indeed i have my likes and dislikes (esp. the amazone forest on the girls) i liked bully and reparations! And i still feel you need to finish the last scene with the daughter and the bunch of guys ;)

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
at last my favorite crazy over the top game dev is backkkk!!!!:love:
so after hiding from us in cave somewhere, it's good to know that your creative spark has been reignited:p
i think i can guess your answer, but a question for you Jobeo: will any of your previous creations be making any sort of appearance in your new game?

Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

Thanks again for all the kind words.

I was laying in bed yesterday thinking about the game when I received a divine ispiration from God. I'm really big on "content generators" or storylines which will produce scenes through multiple chapters. This inspiration I received was so strong, I can't even describe it. It won't produce content for Chapter 1 but man oh man going into Chapter 2 it's going to be powerful.

It's such a good idea I'm pretty convinced that if I had not thought of it, one of my many fans would have absolutely pointed it out after Chapter 1 was released. They would have said "Why didn't you do this" and I would have been like "holy shit that's a great idea".

There is so much content leading into Chapter 2 I feel it's almost guaranteed to happen. I can already hear everyone saying "Ok where is Chapter 2" when they finish the first chapter. It's going to be hundreds of people demanding the next chapter.

Someone remember this and after Chapter 1 is released remind me and I will tell you what it was compared to what I was planning to do. You will see how much better this new idea is.

I am so looking forward to this I cannot tell you how excited i am for this!
Great!!

at last my favorite crazy over the top game dev is backkkk!!!!:love:
so after hiding from us in cave somewhere, it's good to know that your creative spark has been reignited:p
i think i can guess your answer, but a question for you Jobeo: will any of your previous creations be making any sort of appearance in your new game?
Ya guys my #1 fan dunloprobert is back. He was supposed to be here the past two months providing me emotional and moral support but he was AWOL!! I had to get through all this by myself.

In terms of the game no everything is new. All new characters, all new scenes, all new bedrooms, everything new new new. Really I try to keep everything new, I don't even try to reuse any clothing. I'm sure one or two things appeared in a prior game but it's nothing major like a character or a location.

Mar 18, 2020
Hello Friends,

I was laying in bed yesterday thinking about the game when I received a divine ispiration from God. I'm really big on "content generators" or storylines which will produce scenes through multiple chapters. This inspiration I received was so strong, I can't even describe it. It won't produce content for Chapter 1 but man oh man going into Chapter 2 it's going to be powerful.

Now I'm beyond hyped, even Cyberpunk 2077 false marketing didn't make me feel that way. Any chance for a promotional materials or super minor spoilers? Like the name of the game at least? I feel like a crack addict scratching my neck every day - the inch to play keeps on growing :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobeo
Mar 7, 2021
Hello Friends,

I am announcing that I have started work on a new game. The game will feature content such as:
  • Black Domination
  • Interracial
  • NTR
  • Femdom
  • Hairy Pussy (Avoidable)
  • Hairy Asshole (Avoidable)
  • Large Labia
  • Raceplay
  • Graphic Violence
  • Drug Use
  • more!

Use this thread to suggest ideas for content and storylines. Tell me what naughty ideas you'd want to see. Please share your ideas!!

I will keep the second post in this thread updated with progress such as render counts and a release date.

Stay tuned. I feel like I'm doing my best work.
Wow, this is a jackpot: I'm disgusted by every single tag mentioned.

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Hello Friends,

It's such a good idea I'm pretty convinced that if I had not thought of it, one of my many fans would have absolutely pointed it out after Chapter 1 was released. They would have said "Why didn't you do this" and I would have been like "holy shit that's a great idea".

There is so much content leading into Chapter 2 I feel it's almost guaranteed to happen. I can already hear everyone saying "Ok where is Chapter 2" when they finish the first chapter. It's going to be hundreds of people demanding the next chapter.

Someone remember this and after Chapter 1 is released remind me and I will tell you what it was compared to what I was planning to do. You will see how much better this new idea is.

Great!!

Ya guys my #1 fan dunloprobert is back. He was supposed to be here the past two months providing me emotional and moral support but he was AWOL!! I had to get through all this by myself.

In terms of the game no everything is new. All new characters, all new scenes, all new bedrooms, everything new new new. Really I try to keep everything new, I don't even try to reuse any clothing. I'm sure one or two things appeared in a prior game but it's nothing major like a character or a location.
wow Jobeo such high praise, i feel truly honored thank you. and i guessed that would be your answer :devilish:.
so not knowing what you have in store for us and your tags appearing to cover the obvious, it looks like i will have to see how the first chapter turns out before i can add any real input, having said that, if i think of anything i will inform you post haste!:cool:
such a shame it's not ready now, i could really do with some of that jobeo magic right now, but i'm sure the wait will all be worth it :love::love::love::p:p:p:devilish::devilish::devilish:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
all anthology of Jobeo works will be later on considered as a Love Letter to interracial\domination desires in adult gaming!
we are making a barbecue in celebration for this new game annoucement having its first versions in October!

f529869cf98f515c669ed32c5fad1741--corner-restaurant-memphis-tennessee.jpg

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you friends for all the positive words it is definitely appreciated.

There is one goal for this weekend... just produce content in every direction. There is no need to expand the story or think about adding extra things. It's just a matter of producing all the things which are currently on the table.

I am skeptical of the 16th release date and leaning more towards the 23rd, but we'll see. I want to make sure everything is right and people have an enjoyable time with the game.

My hope for the weekend is to bring the total render count to 300 renders, so that's an increase of about 50 renders. Additionally, plan to add several hundred animation frames. The engine will be very active cranking out renders.

all anthology of Jobeo works will be later on considered as a Love Letter to interracial\domination desires in adult gaming!

we are making a barbecue in celebration for this new game annoucement having its first versions in October!
Wow I think this is the first time one of my fans has made something in celebration of one of my new game announcements! All of my fans should take note of this as clearly they were slacking before. I'm glad you're excited about the new game. I think it is going to turn out well. Keep an eye out for it!!

Now I'm beyond hyped, even Cyberpunk 2077 false marketing didn't make me feel that way. Any chance for a promotional materials or super minor spoilers? Like the name of the game at least? I feel like a crack addict scratching my neck every day - the inch to play keeps on growing :p
Ok I don't want to lower expectations but as I've always said... I had fans who were in love with Bully and then I released Reparations and they came back and said I was the worst ever. Just as I had fans of Reparations who thought Bully was a nightmare. And then other fans that say they are basically the exact same game, but that is neither here nor there.

In terms of teaser images and spoilers and whatnot, I am really protecting you guys from yourselves here. I've had people message me asking for them... If this was Chapter 2 of the game it would be different and I would definitely release probably 1 image a week. But you guys have never seen these characters so everything is 100% new... I don't want to spoil anything for you guys.

such a shame it's not ready now, i could really do with some of that jobeo magic right now, but i'm sure the wait will all be worth it :love::love::love::p:p:p:devilish::devilish::devilish:
Ya buddy I hear ya. I wish I could just shove it out as well. But it's gonna be a real chapter. Something you can actually spend some time playing and enjoying (pants around ankles). So it will take a bit of time but then everyone will enjoy it.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Glad to see you are developing again :) For me personally Reperations ended sadly just as it was starting to get seriously in to the sissification/feminization storyline of the MC so I really hope your new game will have these elements in it.....I'm sure what you do though will take us on another wild and kinky ride.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Im kinda into femdom, but Im more of a light femdom kind of guy...I mean I don't mind going down the rabbit hole and do crazy stuff but I kinda prefer having a more loving relationship after sex, would that be possible? like yeah you can humiliate me and peg me all you want, but after sex let's talk like normal people...

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thank you friends for the nice words.

I will update the render counts tomorrow but rest assured we hit all of our goals and the development is moving forward very nicely. I am really settling in on the idea of a 23rd release date but I haven't announced it yet. Given where we are and how much is left to do I'm pretty confident we can hit that date though. So in theory, just 20 days to wait.

I'm very close to the project so it's hard to be objective, but I hope that folks see how I've matured as a developer. The new game just feels very polished, refined, not anywhere near as contrived as Reparations.

Without a doubt every scene isn't going to sit well with everyone. But just skip over the parts you don't like. Hopefully the good outweighs the bad. If you like absolutely everything then you're very in line with my way of thinking.

Glad to see you are developing again :) For me personally Reperations ended sadly just as it was starting to get seriously in to the sissification/feminization storyline of the MC so I really hope your new game will have these elements in it.....I'm sure what you do though will take us on another wild and kinky ride.
It's not a major focus of Chapter 1 but I will open the door to it. We'll see how those parts resonate with people and what feedback I get. It's always tough to develop content that you suspect no one is looking at.

I say dont add in any bestiality with dogs that ruined the last games
There is no bestiality in Chapter 1 and I haven't thought of including any in Chapter 2.

So you are more of a cat person? :unsure:
This is a very interesting comment. If you play Chapter 1 remember this.

Im kinda into femdom, but Im more of a light femdom kind of guy...I mean I don't mind going down the rabbit hole and do crazy stuff but I kinda prefer having a more loving relationship after sex, would that be possible? like yeah you can humiliate me and peg me all you want, but after sex let's talk like normal people...

Someone wrote earlier in the thread that usually my games are more "advanced femdom" and that does make sense to me. In terms of the relationships, honestly I cannot say that anyone in the story has a "normal" relationship they are all pretty off the wall.

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I'm late to the party here but I'd love to see some shemale content in the game like you've done in the past. Also hoping you let MC serve black cock himself either being ordered by his gf or mistress or maybe just willingly becoming a sissy himself. Sad to see Reparations die but excited to see the new project!

Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am ready to announce. Chapter 1 will be released:

Saturday, October 23rd

Hopefully everyone is very excited!!!

I will share an interesting statistic. The number of characters. Compared to my previous games:

• Bully - Chapter One - 6 characters
  • Reparations - Chapter One - 8 Characters

The brand new game, chapter one, will have 15 characters! Hopefully this isn't overwhelming to people. It may be a lot to take in but I think everyone will have fun with it.

I know that many of you are tired and worn out from all the wait. It has been a long time you've had to endure waiting and waiting, it must have seemed never ending. But you must be strong! You are my cheerleaders! You are supposed to have very high energy and be encouraging me along the way here!! Everyone should share their favorite scene from any of my games.

I'm late to the party here but I'd love to see some shemale content in the game like you've done in the past. Also hoping you let MC serve black cock himself either being ordered by his gf or mistress or maybe just willingly becoming a sissy himself. Sad to see Reparations die but excited to see the new project!
Thank you for the feedback. After you play Chapter 1 you will need to share your thoughts on the direction you want to see the story go in. It will be very helpful to get lots of feedback once the game is released!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote