• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
My favorite scene from Bully:
That's interesting... cause when I see that image all I can think of are the technical challenges that were involved.

There was a quirk with the pussy lips. They were like radioactive pink/red. This was before the guy released something which would make it easy to color them. Every single shot from that scene which shows those pussy lips had to be run through photoshop to correct them. It's the most photoshop work I've ever done on any scene any time ever...

As I mentioned earlier in the thread to DarkerThenBlack I did include a black female character especially because he requested it. Since then, based on storyline changes, there could be much more potential for it in Chapter 2. Things have just developed and unfolded in unexpected ways. So definitely offer some feedback after seeing Chapter 1 as you may be able to predict where that content could go and how it could open up and be a bigger element in the story.

Thanks

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hey Jobeo so I was thinking, why just focus on one brand of brown and instead add some spices and curry to it?
I mean I'm interested on how latinos or Indians live on an african american dominated nation. Do they serve the black kings or do they treat them as equals in the mission of putting whites in their place?
You could take a Latino and do all the fun stereotypes like using spanish when speaking english, being part of a gang or breeding like rabbits or Indians with their tendency to work on call centers, eating curry or... well that one I do not want to see it, not a fan of eaten food.
Havent played Bully so no idea if you tackled that but if not maybe it could open some opportunities.

• Angry
Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Great to see a release date.....are you also going to keep the name of the game a secret as well until then LoL

My favourite scene from Reperations (and there are quite a few) is the one where the MC is taken to the tattoo parlour, loved that :D

• Red Heart

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for all these great questions and feedback guys definitely please keep it coming!

I am thinking of posting 1 image to hype everyone up. Perhaps a few days before the game is released. It wouldn't be too much of a spoiler, just a very very fun image that I think people will like. Do you guys think it's a good idea or should I keep everything a secret?

Can you share dick/pussy ratio?
I think it's about 8 girls and 7 guys. There are a bunch of girls in the first chapter for sure.

More cleanups!
Thx for the feedback. Please be sure to check out Chapter 1 when it is released!!

Hey Jobeo so I was thinking, why just focus on one brand of brown and instead add some spices and curry to it?
This has been suggested once before... Unfortunately the game is really centered entirely around my kinks. The only fetish that I ever included, which I'm not really into, is foot fetish stuff but I know a lot of people are so I put it in.

So ya really the game is an expression of my obsession with interracial which is really just very alpha black guys with typically blonde hair/blue eyed white girls.

Great to see a release date.....are you also going to keep the name of the game a secret as well until then LoL

My favourite scene from Reperations (and there are quite a few) is the one where the MC is taken to the tattoo parlour, loved that :D
I really have been holding that one close to the vest. I'm not sure why. I think I might have even announced the name of Reparations while I was working on it. For this one I think you'll have to wait until the release. But really I hope people are hyped up already there shouldn't be much need to hype anyone up further than they already could be.

Thanks for the feedback about tattoos ya that was definitely I learned a thing or two about near the end of Reparations. Stay tuned!

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
From what I remember, Sumthindifrnt's Elizabeth series is something people froth over, and Taffy Tales Darnell route is something people are also frothing for. So basically you'll have a hit if you do the player being a high school kid and his milf and sister family including childhood/school friends being taken by a black bully or something who skipped grades and is 18 or over. Make the models and sex quality on the level of Forgotten Royals of Astella or BlackAdder's comics with as little clipping as possible and as much visibility of the penetration and positions that highlight it, and be sure to have moaning soundbytes and sex noises, and you'll have a hit. I'd say the best would be to also make it an RPG, inspired by Boy Hero Ken's or Escape From Z City's systems of sprites with sounds, and then playing with how the sex scenes portray and the MC is lead by his nose and duped. Speaking of Escape From Z City and also Zombie's Retreat, you can also copy paste those two games but make it NTR in your line of thinking.

I'd personally rather a NTR game where a big dick white Slavic boyo NTRs a black family, but that's just my fetish. :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so where do things stand heading into this weekend.......

This week we crossed a major milestone, more than 1,000 animation frames. Along with the growing render counts, I can certainly see the game approaching 400 renders before release.

Ultimately I gauge how much development time remains by the number of weekends. So there are just 2 weekends left. This may seem like an eternity to you guys but it's really just the blink of an eye for me.

The goal for this weekend is organizing the story into something resembling what you would play through. Yes there are a lot of renders and script lines but it's just a jumble of different pieces. So by the end of the weekend I hope to have something very rough, in order, from start to finish. It may be too much work for one weekend.

I remain positive about the course of the story and the state of the game. I feel confident we will hit the 23rd release date. Wish me luck!!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Just wanted to note that we are exactly 2 weeks away from release of the game!!

Is anyone excited or is it too far away??

Can you at least give the main MC a realistic looking average cock?

Not some 1 inch pencil.

This has come up a number of times in the past. So many times that in the earliest days that I was thinking about this new game I knew I would have to address it. The work is already done for this and it is included in Chapter 1 so you will definitely see it there. Hopefully you check it out!!

Enjoy

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020

This has come up a number of times in the past. So many times that in the earliest days that I was thinking about this new game I knew I would have to address it. The work is already done for this and it is included in Chapter 1 so you will definitely see it there. Hopefully you check it out!!

Enjoy
I'm definitely excited. What will the setting be now? wild west or medieval Europe? space?
plans for sissyfication - female transformation?
i still hope we get a preview render from you.

origeee

Feb 21, 2020

Enjoy
I prefer the pencil one though

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Thanks for mentioning the thread Jobeo

Didn't read it yet but browsed a few pages and
read why you don't want to continue your other games
I can rely to you when you say you didn't like some stuff
you incorporated in Reparations and want to start a new
game from scratch

That won't keep me away from your previous games tho
because i thoroughly enjoyed them

Will keep reading the thread later
(also please come up with a patreon page or a way
to support you)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok so as the weekend ends there is good progress but also some concerns that were raised by putting everything together. It has definitely exposed some holes/gaps and things that will need to be addressed. Thankfully when I originally announced potential release dates I had mentioned the 16th or the 23rd. There is no way things could be ready by the 16th so the 23rd was a good date to choose.

A lot of work remains but that is just the way of things. The scope of Chapter 1 is very ambitious so it's just a lot to work through. Wish me luck!!

Will keep reading the thread later
(also please come up with a patreon page or a way
to support you)
Thanks for the feedback.

Just want to be clear that there is absolutely a way that you, and everyone else, can support me. We don't need Patreon for it, here is how:

In this thread and on the future game thread:
  • Post your feedback
  • Post your thoughts and ideas for the game
  • Post words of encouragement
  • Post the scenes you liked most in the games
  • Post your favorite characters from my games
  • Post your excitement level for the new game
  • Post your words of support for me and my efforts

This type of support is appreciated and more valuable to me than some Patreon!!

I'm definitely excited. What will the setting be now? wild west or medieval Europe? space?
plans for sissyfication - female transformation?
i still hope we get a preview render from you.
Thank you for sharing your excitement about the game. In terms of the setting, I will not offer any spoilers. But just know, that if you have liked my previous games you will be at home. No one is going to say "What the fuck is this, Jobeo made Dating my Daughter" or some shit.

I am opening the door to sissification in Chapter 1 but really the people who like this type of content are going to need to be very vocal after seeing chapter 1. I am very influenced by feedback.

I will commit to offering the preview render I mentioned. It will happen Wednesday, October 20th. Look for it!!

I prefer the pencil one though
Please check out Chapter 1 to see if your dreams are fulfilled. Thanks!

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
I am extremely looking forward to the 'première' of this work of art! I'm really counting the days :)

Personally I wouldn't want to see any screenshots of your new project until release.

Although I don't comment much here, I always went to the other threads to see if you were still active. Once again, thank you so much for creating again!

These are my favorite scenes from Bully and Reparations, respectively. By the way, could you repost the link of both games somewhere so we can warm up? :p (Mac user here).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Date in my diary.....Wed 20th....preview render :) Looking more forward to the game every time I visit this thread, in a way I'm kindda glad you aren't giving too much away, just dropping subtle hints about what we can expect.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote