VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
========================================================================

**** Released: https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-1-jobeo.97755/ ****

========================================================================

Hello Friends,

I am announcing that I have started work on a new game. The game will feature content such as:
  • Black Domination
  • Interracial
  • NTR
  • Femdom
  • Hairy Pussy (Avoidable)
  • Hairy Asshole (Avoidable)
  • Large Labia
  • Raceplay
  • Graphic Violence
  • Drug Use
  • Chastity
  • more!

Use this thread to suggest ideas for content and storylines. Tell me what naughty ideas you'd want to see. Please share your ideas!!

I will keep the second post in this thread updated with progress such as render counts and a release date.

Stay tuned. I feel like I'm doing my best work.

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Chapter Statistics and Future Release Information

Chapter 1 Release Date: Saturday, October 23rd

Stats last updated: 2021-10-23

Chapter 1 - 620 Renders - 1325 Animation Frames - 4166 Script Lines

Major Milestones Crossed
------------------------
Game has a title: Yes!
Game has a main thread image: Yes!
Game has a thread banner image: Yes!
Ch. 1 has a cliffhanger ending: Yes!

Last edited:

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Well I like a good redemption arc, a girl going from strongly resisting to submitting/accepting and finally embracing her new role. Or a guy accepting his place as a cuck/futa's cocksleeve.
That nurse in Reparations was my favorite character and I was happy to see poor old Billy getting some love from her. And by 'love' I mean massive non-consensual dick.

Reactions: Jobeo
Mar 18, 2020
Can you share the basic world r
Hello Friends,

I am announcing that I have started work on a new game. The game will feature content such as:

Black Domination, Interracial, NTR, Hairy Pussy, Hairy Asshole, Raceplay, Graphic Violence, Drug Use, ...

Use this thread to suggest ideas for content and storylines. Tell me what naughty ideas you'd want to see. Please share your ideas!!

I will keep the second post in this thread updated with progress such as render counts and a release date.

Stay tuned. I feel like I'm doing my best work.

Can you share the super basic outline of the game World? Like is MC young/old, rich/poor, super submissive from the start or will have to be broken first? Is it placed in modern world or some fantasy/historical/sci-fi setting?
It would be easier to come up with ideas.

What I think was missing from the previous game was the clearer role of the black women. IMO you should make them more relevant and stand out more in society ladder right next to the black bulls.

Maybe make the black take over of every important workplace in society leaving white girls working the lowest of jobs and white men homeless and jobless as they are not allowed to get pay and have to relay on their girlfriends/mothers/sisters to provide for the family. As well as the good will of they black masters off course ;)

Reactions: fanboi and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
You know that I'm a big fan of your work, and you can bet your last dollar that I will be looking for your work......
Thanks! I had been posting for a few weeks over in the Reparations thread but a number of my fans didn't seem to be around. I'm glad at least a few people are still here

Well I like a good redemption arc, a girl going from strongly resisting to submitting/accepting and finally embracing her new role. Or a guy accepting his place as a cuck/futa's cocksleeve.
That nurse in Reparations was my favorite character and I was happy to see poor old Billy getting some love from her. And by 'love' I mean massive non-consensual dick.
That's interesting there's so many scenes I don't even remember. I haven't gone back and played through anything. But I'm very confident I can improve on what's been done and come up with a better game. The storyline may not resonate with some people but I'm sure most will enjoy it.

Can you share the super basic outline of the game World? Like is MC young/old, rich/poor, super submissive from the start or will have to be broken first? Is it placed in modern world or some fantasy/historical/sci-fi setting?
It would be easier to come up with ideas.
I would really love to share the whole idea but I just can't stand the idea of spoiling the fun for you guys if I give it all away. It will definitely follow the general theme of my previous games but just much more of a clear vision/storyline. I think one of the mistakes I made in Reparations was a lack of focus. The story went all over the place. Was it a bestiality story? Was the MC really a cuck if he just went along with everything... Just wayy too many random scenes all thrown together in a big mix. I can do better and I think I've got the exact right idea for it.

What I think was missing from the previous game was the clearer role of the black women. IMO you should make them more relevant and stand out more in society ladder right next to the black bulls.
This is good feedback. I have to admit I did not plan for any black female characters in the story. You have influenced me and I'm going to include one. She will be powerful and have a reason for being there.

Please keep the feedback coming guys!

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
Amazing, Jobeo, amazing!

I would like to suggest that you introduce a white family (all of them, including dad, brother etc) owned by BNWO/BBC. PLEASE, do not use sci-fi scenario. And focus on the corruption path of the MC and the gf/wife and his white family!

Thanks you very much and I'm excited for the development of this art-piece!

Mar 18, 2020
The story went all over the place. Was it a bestiality story?
So does that mean no MC/NPC interactions with animals this time?

Was the MC really a cuck if he just went along with everything...
Yeah I found this a bit lacking at first but on the second playthrough it got its humiliating charm of how the MC couldnt stand up for himself even when he didn't like what was going to happen.
It would be great to see you giving us an option to play as a totally obedient cuck(like in previous games) or a person who's not into it but is forced by circumstances and slowly but unwillingly learns to accept his fate. But I know that every "route" almost always doubles the work so IDK.

I can do better and I think I've got the exact right idea for it.
This is good feedback. I have to admit I did not plan for any black female characters in the story. You have influenced me and I'm going to include one. She will be powerful and have a reason for being there.
That sounds great, can't wait to play it! :)

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020
As i said in the Reparations thread, i suggest you need to have an outline of where you want to start and where you want it to end and branch out from there but dont close off the branch lines immediately. Have potential game overs as either "WIPs" or greyed out. Theres nothing to stop you going back and closing them off but with the 2 previous games being very linear and 1 dimensional, they were VNs rather than games.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I would like to suggest that you introduce a white family (all of them, including dad, brother etc) owned by BNWO/BBC. PLEASE, do not use sci-fi scenario. And focus on the corruption path of the MC and the gf/wife and his white family!
Thank you for your positive words of encouragement. I like your idea suggestions. You must promise to check out the game when it is released. I think you will enjoy it.

So does that mean no MC/NPC interactions with animals this time?

But I know that every "route" almost always doubles the work so IDK.
I am conflicted. The first storyline I drew up was very similar to Reparations. It was a whole bunch of different concepts thrown together. There was no central focus. When I rewrote things I threw a bunch of the wackier stuff out. So for now I don't plan bestiality in the first chapter. I don't think I need it.

As you mention, any route choices can dramatically fork the content. It gets crazier and crazier the more you fork because you could have 8 different paths going. This is why most devs, including me, go more for just scene customizations or just choices that briefly diverge and then bring everything back together. I haven't been thinking about any huge forks in chapter 1.

Is it possible to put the option in again, that the females will shave all hairs of their private parts? That was quite a relief for me in the game bully. :D
You're saying folks don't want to see a girl with a hairy asshole??? I find this hard to believe. But seriously, I will think about it. I had not planned on doing it. I will at least consider it but I can't make any promises.

Thanks!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You making a game for a niche inside a niche market. Hope all the ntr fans stand ready to open their wallets to pledge to you -)
The "drug and violence" theme won't go to well on Patreon though.

• Thinking Face

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Welcome back Jobeo . Glad to know you are doing well.

As a suggestion, I would love for Mc to have 2 or 3 love interests. Then, they got ntr by the same douche where he has threesome or foursome with them.

Mar 18, 2020
You making a game for a niche inside a niche market. Hope all the ntr fans stand ready to open their wallets to pledge to you -)
The "drug and violence" theme won't go to well on Patreon though.
It's more of a passion project - so it won't be posted on patreon from my understanding. Also just downloaded Bully - time to refresh my memories why this projec was canceled even on f95. :devilish:

Mar 18, 2020
I am conflicted. The first storyline I drew up was very similar to Reparations. It was a whole bunch of different concepts thrown together. There was no central focus. When I rewrote things I threw a bunch of the wackier stuff out. So for now I don't plan bestiality in the first chapter. I don't think I need it.

As you mention, any route choices can dramatically fork the content. It gets crazier and crazier the more you fork because you could have 8 different paths going. This is why most devs, including me, go more for just scene customizations or just choices that briefly diverge and then bring everything back together. I haven't been thinking about any huge forks in chapter 1.
Thanks!
Good call, stay as focused as possible on your concept at least for the first chapter. You can always add stuff latter on.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is the black domination theme going along the lines of regular society where people who have sex with some black drug dealer and it's embarrassing because it's like being caught practicing bestiality or
Black people are actually intellectually superior to people, they own all the media and control governments like jews and dominate that way, or
It's some bizarroworld where blacks are just considered great for being black and people act insane for no reason?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote