• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py I am making a new Black Domination, NTR, Interracial game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 18, 2020
I wouldn't mind a scenario where actually black women would be the dominant ones.
Jobeo mentioned that he will add one and that " She will be powerful and have a reason for being there ". :)

So yeah, personally as someone who loves femdom, I would count your games more as maledom centered games.
I would argue that cuckolding is rooted in femdom pretty strongly. (The MC was dominated/humiliated mostly by white women even in "gay route")

And yeah that was one of the main reasons they were a real turn off for me. Well overall I saw your games more as a parody though. So I played it just for laughs. Still when you even added bestiality, I was close to vomiting and had to stop.
Yeah his games are for more "experienced" players - even I had to speed run one scene in Bully despite being very open-minded and tolerant when it comes to kinks :p

Reactions: Jobeo

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Good luck, seems interesting. Ignore the haters and remember: "small and achievable" is better rather than "epic and abandoned".
Someone created an account on itch.io and immediately went to post this "review" on my game:

1631541208689.png

Other than humans, some orcs and goblins my game doesn't have any races so I suspect my supportive comment earned me this "review".

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I wouldn't mind a scenario where actually black women would be the dominant ones. But from what I saw of the former games, the main attention seems to be on black guys, who personify the worst stereotypes of black people. So yeah, personally as someone who loves femdom, I would count your games more as maledom centered games.
And yeah that was one of the main reasons they were a real turn off for me. Well overall I saw your games more as a parody though. So I played it just for laughs. Still when you even added bestiality, I was close to vomiting and had to stop.:sick:;)
Yeah, I'm not into dogs either, nor males [I skipped those real fast] - but the few femdom scenes were amazing.

Reactions: fanboi and Jobeo

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Someone created an account on itch.io and immediately went to post this "review" on my game:

View attachment 1402974

Other than humans, some orcs and goblins my game doesn't have any races so I suspect my supportive comment earned me this "review".
Killing Floor devs effect huh?
Well luckily the internet is mostly apolitical so its just a few twitter nobodies fucking over reviews shouldnt be an issue.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
why would it be banned?
Because too many people can't get satire. Its the same people who would ban [or burn] all Leopold von Masoch or de Sade books too...some of those ideologically vapid monstrosities even decided to burn Harry Potter books because JK Rowling had the pussy to tell some truths... Or those who want to ban "violent" video-games, certain forms of music and horror movies because it corrupts the youth. You know, the same shit since Socrates had to drink that hemlock concoction.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the nice words guys.

So for the update coming out of the weekend... there is good progress all around. The script is taking shape nicely. The scenes are coming along as well. The render count is growing.

A main struggle for me at this point is estimating how much work remains. I used to be very good at it... I could look at the ideas on the table and really be able to estimate how long each would take. I've gotten a little rusty and lost that vision into things. My motivation is to just do a real nice job with chapter one. The October release date remains very reasonable.

Very excited to see how folks enjoy the new content

redblue

Aug 22, 2017
Just a suggestion, I've liked your previous games but the hair fetish isn't for me. This time can you make the choice of whether or not remove it be early in the game like with Reparations? it would be nice if it affected all women.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I kinda feel like the "magic superior BBC, with no redeeming qualities" is played out. Especially if the game is just latching onto the shambling corpse of black fetishism without anything new to add.
It might be played out to you, but I disagree with the notion that a game has to have something "new to add." What a game needs to be is hot, which is obviously completely subjective. It should also be at least competent. If you can check these two boxes you already have something worthwhile. Some people complain about incest games, but to me that's more about a flood of low effort work than it is about the fetish itself somehow suddenly being boring.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I kinda feel like the "magic superior BBC, with no redeeming qualities" is played out. Especially if the game is just latching onto the shambling corpse of black fetishism without anything new to add.
In the current climate I think works like Jobeo is quite rate. You got the whole idea of BBC in other places but I doubt they get the freedom to exploit it like Jobeo does. The same way real racist characters tend to thread lightly in other works while Jobeo can actually write real pieces of shit who throw the N bomb.
I don't particularly look for such works but I like politically incorrect humor so that's why I'm willing to indulge in Jobeo's work.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The man, the legend is back...
Like the demon King Paimon riding in on his camel from the gates of hell. I have returned. I am glad some people have recognized me. Most have been asking "Who is this guy?" "Can he really make a game?". At least some of my old fans are around.

I will admit that I thought I had given it up. I didn't really think I'd ever make another render. I think this post spoke a bit to what brought me back https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/page-55#post-6416348 I am still riding that edge.

In terms of this new game, I think it is a story that needs to be told. An uplifting tale, positive and encouraging. I think people are going to enjoy it.

Dec 24, 2020
In the current climate I think works like Jobeo is quite rate. You got the whole idea of BBC in other places but I doubt they get the freedom to exploit it like Jobeo does. The same way real racist characters tend to thread lightly in other works while Jobeo can actually write real pieces of shit who throw the N bomb.
I don't particularly look for such works but I like politically incorrect humor so that's why I'm willing to indulge in Jobeo's work.
Thats a good point, I hadn't looked at it that way.

Mar 18, 2020
Like the demon King Paimon riding in on his camel from the gates of hell. I have returned. I am glad some people have recognized me. Most have been asking "Who is this guy?" "Can he really make a game?". At least some of my old fans are around.

I will admit that I thought I had given it up. I didn't really think I'd ever make another render. I think this post spoke a bit to what brought me back https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-3-jobeo.37620/page-55#post-6416348 I am still riding that edge.

In terms of this new game, I think it is a story that needs to be told. An uplifting tale, positive and encouraging. I think people are going to enjoy it.

Will it be as uplifting as in Bully and Reparations? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jobeo

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Glad to find this thread! Say whatever you want about Jobeo, but he's not afraid to include a lot of crazy stuff not found in other games. I appreciate that creative freedom.

I am also one who hopes for a strong femdom element. For me the absolute best parts of Bully and Reparations are the parts where the MC is subservient to dominant women. I'd love to see a lot of action with dominant black women in particular given the theme of the game. Big women always are naturally the sexiest but even just some hot black women with big butts dominating the MC and others in the game would be awesome.

Good luck!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote