VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
I prefer main protagonist should be a female . Cuz you have lotta cheating options to do in muslim community. If you want to make a male character. Well game probably look like a harem fantasy.
True it should be a female Protagonist it'll be kinky as shit bruv. Male Muslim Protagonist? Noone cares about that shit

• Red Heart
Reactions: Berenympho

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I would prefer playing as a white male protagonist who is fucking Muslim women wearing hijabs. The hijabs give them an exotic look that makes the girls appear more sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: krak0n and JOJO MAN

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
Protagonist should be a female and very innocent and home girl,then slowly (by story) she will get fucked by evryone through blackmailing, forcing, humiliation, and it must have exhibitionist in many awkward situation..she should save someone whome she loves or care by fucked the blackmailer..she should not want this lust or sex but the situation and game events should forcing her to those things..and she should have touched by every people in public in awkward situation which she can't avoid..

Johnson_Carl

Jun 30, 2019
I'm sure someone else already mentioned this but don't make her wear a very revealing clothing AND a hijab. I've never seen anyone wearing a hijab and has their cleavage out everywhere and thighs all exposed. In a sex scene? Sure, she should wear it that's the whole point of this VN. But in a public setting? You should cover her skin as much as possible.

So, does that mean you can't make hear wear hot and sexy clothing? NO! Some muslims wear very revealing clothing from where I am. Granted they're a minority, I can't recall seeing one in the wild myself, but they definitely exist. Just look up Jilboobs on google or insta. Tight clothing, tits everywhere, and sexy pose/face. But the thing is they're still covering everything from head to toe. Barely any skin, the most is a short sleeve shirt, no miniskirts and cleavage so you should keep that in mind.

I think that it's obvious what kind of muslims I'm talking about in the first and second paragraph. Imo you should gradually change her clothing from a conservative muslim to a "jilboobs" as the story progress.

P.S Sorry that I had to stain your eyes with my horrible english.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
hijab its ok no problem, but Don't use religion
I don't know what you precisely mean with "don't use religion", but if the woman wears a "hijab" it's gonna be hard to avoid bringing up Islam a few times. Worse, it'd be cringe.

If you mean "don't add way more religion to the story than the bare essentials", I think I agree.

P.S Sorry that I had to stain your eyes with my horrible english.
Not horrible at all. It's ironic that most posts on the last page have a heavy dose of Engrish but you apologise for the English in your rather articulate post.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
Well the art is very good, i read early comments and i will get to that,
1st of all you create a middle eastern woman so don't use "grace" as the name. it messes up everything if you don't want conflicts in it
2nd is that i read ppl encourage you to go out of your comfort zone, i disagree, why changing something already smooth and good, imagine messing things and only you will feel the negative impact, if this isn't your fun and hubby then do it in a way you are pro in it. its like a rapper releasing a rock album if you get my point of view
3rd is that as a western who lived in Islamic country for a while i don't see that plot catchy, i know its unique but i feel smoother version of it would be more pleasant for me at least.
4th, best of luck, wish you success to the hilt

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote