VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Introduction:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to ask for ideas, suggestions, feedback from you, dear players. So, we know each other very well before launching a demo version of the game.

Names are temporary. You can suggest me better ones.

Story Overview: Grace is a beautiful Asian and Muslim, a faithful wife and mother of a son. She came from a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family. Grace and Fahad have been married for decades. Until one day, three Talaqs (A form of divorce) had been given to Grace by her husband. Now, they want to get back to each other for some reason. But things do not work that way. She has to go through Nikah Halala (Read the short definition below) to remarry Fahad. On her way to get back to her ex-husband who carelessly gave her the three talaqs, she may or may not be corrupted by men or even women. That depends on you, the player. Will they get married again, happily for the sake of their son and reputation at least? Or will she become a more open, and free slut?

Tell me your thoughts on my project. I would be very happy to know if my project is a cup of tea for you.

And should the game be a female protagonist(I preferred.) or a male protagonist?

Character Previews:
Grace (Possible Female Main Character)

Grace's Friends
Threefriends.png The third one is pregnant
All of them should be high-class ladies. (Doctors, Teachers, Businesswoman, etc.) Or what do you want them to be?​
Grace's Family
Threefam.png
Fahad-Son-Grace
Other Characters
Three Others.png

Cousin or sibling of Fahad - Neighbor - Fahad's friend

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Okay, but why?
apart from my personal preferences :unsure: :HideThePain:
there should be one game with fairly similar settings already (Iran-based or something)...and have to admit, despite being quite numerous so far i didnt encounter one or two fem mc games that could be classified as "good" in my book, aka with properly done corruption paths (mostly those are something like this - mc has accumulative corruption points, and there are certain thresholds for all scenes as the game progresses - in other words, she has to be slut with everyone in order to be slutty with one or two characters you actually wanna to hook her with (based on limited sample games i have tried ofc).

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you guys for letting me know. I mean it. But umm... About that,

(mostly those are something like this - mc has accumulative corruption points, and there are certain thresholds for all scenes as the game progresses - in other words, she has to be slut with everyone in order to be slutty with one or two characters you actually wanna to hook her with (based on limited sample games i have tried ofc).
Those problems were solved long ago in my game. Free Pass has a normal mode and hard mode. In normal mode, there is no threshold or limitation. And it's story-driven, so, If you want to go with Zoe, you don't need a filthy point from Joseph.

About Female Protagonist, I, myself am a feminine one and the rest of the people on my team were female, too. That is why my games are feminine themes. But yeah, I might try it as RedPillBlues said to expand the audience.

About development progress, yes, Kathoey is a demo so, it takes a bit longer than my main game to update. And I also moved from my country lately. Lost some data on transferring PC to PC before I bought a cloud plan. What I want to say so is this is my main job, so, the development progress is no doubt should be so fast. Like Free Pass's latest update, In One and a half months, I gave a major update with 1,500 renders. I am so happy and eager to make games not only to make living :)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Those problems were solved long ago in my game. Free Pass has a normal mode and hard mode. In normal mode, there is no threshold or limitation. And it's story-driven, so, If you want to go with Zoe, you don't need a filthy point from Joseph.

About Female Protagonist, I, myself am a feminine one and the rest of the people on my team were female, too. That is why my games are feminine themes. But yeah, I might try it as RedPillBlues said to expand the audience.

About development progress, yes, Kathoey is a demo so, it takes a bit longer than my main game to update. And I also moved from my country lately. Loss some data on transferring PC to PC before I buy a cloud plan. What I want to say so is this is my main job so development progress is no doubt should be so fast. Like Free Pass's latest update, In One and a half months I give a major update with 1,500 renders. I am so happy and eager to make games not only to make living :)
If its something you are scared to just jump into since your team is all female then you could always try a multprotag game first, although they tend to not be too popular. But honestly I wouldn't worry about that too much, plenty of male developers make female protag games and they tend to be fine. In fact I would go as far to say that most female protag games are done by males just in part to the fact that this media tends to have more males in it. I wouldn't be scared to try and branch out. Of course at the end of the day you should make what you want to make.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

About development progress, yes, Kathoey is a demo so, it takes a bit longer than my main game to update. And I also moved from my country lately. Loss some data on transferring PC to PC before I buy a cloud plan. What I want to say so is this is my main job so development progress is no doubt should be so fast. Like Free Pass's latest update, In One and a half months I give a major update with 1,500 renders. I am so happy and eager to make games not only to make living :)
it is the best if you enjoy the things you are developing/creating.
getting out of comfort zone, every now and then, shouldnt be bad thing though.
as it has been mentioned above, there are more than few fem developers doing male-mc games (and vice versa).
intertwined, heavy five...should be fem devs maing male mc games, while i think most of fem mc games are actualy made by male devs/mixed temas.
regardless, whatever you chose to do - good luck with the current and future projects of yours(y)

p.s.
grace is looking really great (very very hot and realistic body/face), and i would be very interested to see her in any game.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If its something you are scared to just jump into since your team is all female then you could always try a multprotag game first, although they tend to not be too popular. But honestly I wouldn't worry about that too much, plenty of male developers make female protag games and they tend to be fine. In fact I would go as far to say that most female protag games are done by males just in part to the fact that this media tends to have more males in it. I wouldn't be scared to try and branch out. Of course at the end of the day you should make what you want to make.
Thank you for giving your time. My writing styles include logical thinking, voices in a girl's head (Sorry English is not my mother tongue) which are very familiar to us, the team. So, we can sort out what would she be thinking in this and that situation. When it comes to male thoughts, I and my girl are having headaches. A bit worried our logic won't make sense or sound natural. But I am so curious to know if you were to play this new game as a male protag, who do you want to be? Her son? Or edited version of her son? Or someone else you can imagine?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
it is the best if you enjoy the things you are developing/creating.
getting out of comfort zone, every now and then, shouldnt be bad thing though.
as it has been mentioned above, there are more than few fem developers doing male-mc games (and vice versa).
intertwined, heavy five...should be fem devs maing male mc games, while i think most of fem mc games are actualy made by male devs/mixed temas.
regardless, whatever you chose to do - good luck with the current and future projects of yours(y)

p.s.
grace is looking really great (very very hot and realistic body/face), and i would be very interested to see her in any game.
Thank you so much and don't mind my Engrish, please. And if you were to play this game as a male, who do you want to be? Any concepts or bars for character creation? Thanks.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for giving your time. My writing styles include logical thinking, voices in a girl's head (Sorry English is not my mother tongue) which are very familiar to us, the team. So, we can sort out what would she be thinking in this and that situation. When it comes to male thoughts, I and my girl are having headaches. A bit worried our logic won't make sense or sound natural. But I am so curious to know if you were to play this new game as a male protag, who do you want to be? Her son? Or edited version of her son? Or someone else you can imagine?
I guess I would really need more details on how the story would turn out to give you a definitive answer, I can say for sure that I would not want to be Fahad though, and would do everything in my power to keep her away from him and for myself. So yea I think the son could fill that role nicely. Btw simply knowing that English is a pronoun and should be capitalized makes your English better then 70% Americans/Englishmen, so no worries there.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
The premise seems very similar to FreePass, I'd be careful that you don't create two games with too much overlap. Plus I love FreePass, I'd hate for development to slow down due to a 3rd game being in the works.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Do u have any plan for Son? some incest teasing perhaps? It will be nice to see some incent action from Asian family. You can do two path for the first release I guess. One love path and another corruption. . but please Don't put too much teasing and lack of sex like AWAM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i guess this novel could have its audience.
NOT ME though. It has all the signs of bad writing
22 year old "milf"? check
Midget male mainroles? check
possible incest-MoFu? check
The female MC looks hot and kinda wasted in this setting though

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you so much and don't mind my Engrish, please. And if you were to play this game as a male, who do you want to be? Any concepts or bars for character creation? Thanks.
just follow your vision...no one can please everyone, and whatever you do, there will be those (banality chick/guy example from above), who will try to bring you down and (kinda) force their particular wishes and kinks.
also as it has been said, dont think an engrish is particular problem, here are probably of 80% players non-native speakers, and with various engrish levels (myself included)...as youre gathering more support having native proofreader always is a good thing though.
as for male mc, i also dont think husband should be particularly interesting to play, unless you bring some outside drama.
son as mc is probably overused concept (though the most popular one i think), so perhaps one of neighbors, friends or distant relatives or so....
also i agree, if you already have one-two games in active development, it would be for the best to finish those, before starting new project....unless those arent popular ones, or you arent satisfied with them, or for any other reason you wanna fresh start (though usually is preferred to have finished project/s, than to jump from project to project).

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I guess I would really need more details on how the story would turn out to give you a definitive answer, I can say for sure that I would not want to be Fahad though, and would do everything in my power to keep her away from him and for myself. So yea I think the son could fill that role nicely. Btw simply knowing that English is a pronoun and should be capitalized makes your English better then 70% Americans/Englishmen, so no worries there.
Thanks and noted. I will update the information as I gathered more ideas.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The premise seems very similar to FreePass, I'd be careful that you don't create two games with too much overlap. Plus I love FreePass, I'd hate for development to slow down due to a 3rd game being in the works.
Thanks, dear. Don't worry about Free Pass development. It's my first love ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Do u have any plan for Son? some incest teasing perhaps? It will be nice to see some incent action from Asian family. You can do two path for the first release I guess. One love path and another corruption. . but please Don't put too much teasing and lack of sex like AWAM.
Yes, I have a plan for incest. I want to know if you are okay to play as the current son's model.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i guess this novel could have its audience.
NOT ME though. It has all the signs of bad writing
22 year old "milf"? check
Midget male mainroles? check
possible incest-MoFu? check
The female MC looks hot and kinda wasted in this setting though
Thanks. Um... she's not 22 years old though. People from Myanmar/Thailand look so youthful. Especially, Myanmarese, they do not do plastic surgery.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote