• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py I am developing a game with hijab women. Give me some ideas, please!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want this game?

• Total voters

cihoff

Jul 29, 2020
First and foremost, I am more than interested in the idea. However, there are some obstacles that I think will make the game hard to implement (story-wise), but if overcome, it can be a good one.

From what I have read, in Islam it is forbidden to marry another with the intention of divorcing them. In a sense, just to bypass the talaq you described. So, the man she marries must be a man she is prepared to spend the rest of her life with. Of course, there is another thing to point out here. The marriage in Islam is a contract, so someone being suitable does not require romantic feelings. He could also be chosen by her family, as some marriages in Islam are often arranged.

Another suggestion here is if part of the game is to choose a husband. In a way, a “courting” portion where she meets other men. It could be a good way to challenge her own feelings toward her ex-husband. It could challenge her morality as some of the men might be pious while others could be the opposite.

How do you plan to make her cause a divorce in the second part? Depending on countries, women in Islamic marriage cannot get a divorce without their husbands’ “approval”. How open will be the society you will create? Would it tolerate her meeting her ex in public while she is married to someone else? I guess due to their child, they might meet, but would they be allowed to be alone?

With everything I have said above, I think the game should be 100% focused on the female character. She is the one that will need to make decisions with story consequences. She will be the one challenged the most. Her ex will be on the fringes of the story and I think his actions might be very inconsequential.

One aspect I think it will be great if you touch in the game is Islam itself. Specifically, local peculiarities based on location. How it mixes with the local traditions and culture. I personally do not know much about south Asian Muslim countries so this part will be interesting for me.

Throwwww

Mar 28, 2022
It can be a female protagonist game , it would be fun for her to explore and become an open-minded , happy loving slut. And yes Incest between her and her son would be perfect too.
The model for the son is fine , he could be a bit taller I guess.
But yeah overall its perfect can't wait to play this game

Reactions: qaqas117

Rsayyo

Oct 19, 2020
Introduction:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to ask for ideas, suggestions, feedback from you, dear players. So, we know each other very well before launching a demo version of the game.

Names are temporary. You can suggest me better ones.

Story Overview: Grace is a beautiful Asian and Muslim, a faithful wife and mother of a son. She came from a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family. Grace and Fahad have been married for decades. Until one day, three Talaqs (A form of divorce) had been given to Grace by her husband. Now, they want to get back to each other for some reason. But things do not work that way. She has to go through Nikah Halala (Read the short definition below) to remarry Fahad. On her way to get back to her ex-husband who carelessly gave her the three talaqs, she may or may not be corrupted by men or even women. That depends on you, the player. Will they get married again, happily for the sake of their son and reputation at least? Or will she become a more open, and free slut?

Tell me your thoughts on my project. I would be very happy to know if my project is a cup of tea for you.

And should the game be a female protagonist(I preferred.) or a male protagonist?

Character Previews:
Grace (Possible Female Main Character)

Grace's Friends
View attachment 1711953 The third one is pregnant
All of them should be high-class ladies. (Doctors, Teachers, Businesswoman, etc.) Or what do you want them to be?​
Grace's Family
View attachment 1711954
Fahad-Son-Grace
Other Characters
View attachment 1711956

Cousin or sibling of Fahad - Neighbor - Fahad's friend

First, you must make corruption gradually. Second, I can translate all texts into Arabic. I can help with that. For the text of the story, I can write a text from which you can extract the dialogue. If you want help, I will leave you my email rsayyo@gmail.com

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Introduction:

I want to ask for ideas, suggestions, feedback from you, dear players. So, we know each other very well before launching a demo version of the game.

Names are temporary. You can suggest me better ones.

Story Overview: Grace is a beautiful Asian and Muslim, a faithful wife and mother of a son. She came from a high-class, conservative, traditional and religious family. Grace and Fahad have been married for decades. Until one day, three Talaqs (A form of divorce) had been given to Grace by her husband. Now, they want to get back to each other for some reason. But things do not work that way. She has to go through Nikah Halala (Read the short definition below) to remarry Fahad. On her way to get back to her ex-husband who carelessly gave her the three talaqs, she may or may not be corrupted by men or even women. That depends on you, the player. Will they get married again, happily for the sake of their son and reputation at least? Or will she become a more open, and free slut?

Tell me your thoughts on my project. I would be very happy to know if my project is a cup of tea for you.

And should the game be a female protagonist(I preferred.) or a male protagonist?

Character Previews:
Grace (Possible Female Main Character)

Grace's Friends
View attachment 1711953 The third one is pregnant
All of them should be high-class ladies. (Doctors, Teachers, Businesswoman, etc.) Or what do you want them to be?​
Grace's Family
View attachment 1711954
Fahad-Son-Grace
Other Characters
View attachment 1711956

Cousin or sibling of Fahad - Neighbor - Fahad's friend

hi - am i too late to the party? i hope not >.<'

i REALLY like the idea and your character renders are amazing quality wise! i also like the faces of the girls very much :)

personally i think the curves of the girls could be a bit fuller and their tits mostly a bit bigger and firmer. in those pics Grace has according to those pics currently the best bodies and tits (if this is intentionally i am sorry but she could have still a little bit more i think). the others either have nearly nothing or the tits looks like tits of old women which doesnt fit to the gorgeous faces you created for them.
the man are arlight even i think the father figure should have more wrinkles/an older face but the other two would be a great contrast and option for her father figure and another character - a really old man (her grandpa figure maybe?) could be great ntr options - especially if the girls have pretty and young boyfriends its so hot in NTR games. thats not only my suggestion just look at ntr games from NTRMAN and games like "Boy hero ken" they go BOOM cause of this stuff cause its so kinky and hot.
also if the other girls beside grace don't get ntr'ed i would like to suggest an ugly old grandma woman she can have also lesbian interaction.
i like the idea of remarring to show some traditions and give grace multiple choices - even i thought first she would play the daughter/older sister. but again there are creepy old ugly characters missing which are always quite popular in ntr games.

so from what i see it has big potential especially cause of your render quality, skills and pretty female faces but it lacks the "bit more" and dirtyness for great ntr game. i hope you can understand this.

will keep an eye on this.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
you can add one route in which she has to choose with who she will marry her widow father-in-law should be available in option because husband his dad for halala and things will stay in family,If she (choice) her father-in-law, she will Marry him , and wedding photography of them getting married, but he lives far away in different city or village and after marriage husband. Father-in-law drive her to his home ,she moves in with her son to her father-in-law house, and son loves his grandfather and but tell him to call him dad( son's choice if he calls him dad daughter-in-law will thrust her father-in-law choice) . he send his grandson to his new room and went to his bedroom and saw his daughter-in-law waiting for there first night. Father-in-law is really a nice guy, but follow old traditions of women should cover there face in front of strangers and really good in bed, on his first night of there marriage he will fuck romantically because she so beautiful and daughter-in-law brought condom of her first husband's size but it was too small for her father-in-law, but still he wore them because she just wants divorce and go to his son without getting pregnant he agree,he removed botton cloths and started to Fuck her non-stop in pussy directly so that after tonight she can go back to her husband again (no kiss nothing only vaginal sex she will not get naked only her pussy whole will be open to Fuck)but with his large dick was to much for her with every shot inside her she was having orgasm atlast she couldn't take it anymore and told him to Stop she was exhausted.. that why there marriage would not be consummate because he has not cummed yet and to consummate there marriage he needs to cum when he is fucking her(choice she agree or disagree because in reality they are fucking he can divorce her),if agreed because Father-in-law told her that if they want to consummate , she should get used to his dick size so from now on before sleeping he will insert his large dick inside her tight pussy and sleep to strech her pussy.(choice She can accept it or will suggest that they can try daily by taking his tip by tip slowly inside her tight pussy result she goes back to her husband and remarry him attending her father-in-law will die alone) if agree Father-in-law sleep with his dick still inside her, at night unconscious will finally cum after 4 hours but when he asleep but the condom is broke because his dick was already it was stretched to much and she woke up feeling warm inside her, she woke up her father-in-law and asked his permission to run towards bathroom to remove all the cum she can . He carried her towards to bathroom with his dick still inside her and removes it resulting in bucket load of cum and blood dripping put of her cunt, but because he didn't cummed when he was fucking her there marriage was still not consummate, so after washing her legs (choice Take his dick inside and sleep or enough for tonight)Next morning she will ask her father-in-law to buy some condoms and pills for her, but because of heavy rain everything is closed (choice can be add)... son will bring out family album and will ask grandfather (choice can be added) father-in-law remember the day he married his wife and sees his daughter-in-law wedding pics,(choice father-in-law see her and just wants to fuck her resulting daughter-in-law will divorce him or see her as his new life partner and deny result they will fall in love) at night doesn't want to take his dick because they don't have condom, but he will convince her and sleep with his dick inside her tight hole and again at night he will creampie her. shop's are still closed because of hurricane and Red alert declared by government, on 2 week's father-in-law after everything is normal he brings his size condom and a pregnancy kit, she test it and she is pregnant, she decided to keep it as secret because abortion is haram and once she gets back to her husband she will tell him it's his , she will not tell This to anyone, when her husband video calls her father-in-law will see that tell her to cover her face,They both talked for a while until Father-in-law called her to her bed saying loudly it time to sleep and husband here's this and ask why haven't he divorced her yet and she tells him everything that how she just can't handle his Big Dick son gets angry and tell her she can't even one thing right... Father-in-law is hearing this, she tells her husband that Just give her sometime and end's the call. In bed she ask her father-in-law to insert his dick and Fuck her she will try to make him cum, but she couldn't, She asks her father-in-law why isn't he cumming , he will say“ i think I'm not getting excited to cum, We are only having sex but we are not enjoying it there's no excitement, when my wife was alive We used fuck everyday in every corner, Even in my son's bedroom, we used to fuck and bath toghter heck we even did roleplay, maybe that's what We need we need to open ourselves to each other understand each other” she agrees that was the first night they will kiss other with tounge, in morning when she will preparing breakfast father-in-law will hug her from behind and kiss her neck and pulled his dick our, but her son ended up running in the kitchen and told them he saw his dad coming to house, she was kneeled down her father-in-law took his his dick and started to face fuck her and told his grandson to go and open the door his mom is getting a lolipop for him. And he cums on her face she covers her face with her burqa and was heading to meet her husband , he just came her to tell that he is starting his business outside County and he came here to take his son with him, Grandson doesn't want to live and he wants his mother, father-in-law came in defence......... ( that's a long story in short what I'm suggesting is) she will now talk with him on video call wearing her face scarf.

Father-in-law will not allow his son to see his wife and grandson , he will fuck her all around the house without removing her clothes he will fuck her from behind like just lifting the skirt and fucking her tight pussy, she will try all new things, she will have sex with him anytime Just to get talaq but she couldn't make him cum inside her and fate away after having multiple orgasm ,so he always ends up keeping his dick inside her tight pussy until his grandson comes back from school and he will tell him that his mom is sleeping on his lap and when she wakes up she will see her son is in lap sleeping and her father-in-law dick is still inside her and when she try to remove it will not come out,so like dogs they will try to separate them and when it was about to out Father-in-law will cum inside her , that way she will understand that she needs to give him tits job and blowjob also become sexe,grandson will go to his biology father house for one day, father-in-law States that They should try fourplay no use he will always sleep with his dick inside her and cum inside it when they are in Deep sleep , They have some romantic date they think maybe because he doesn't love to fuck like a woman but no use he still doesn't cum, her husband will act like a jerk because it's been month's she didn't got the talaq, daughter-in-law will act more like his wife going shopping and wearing burqa in front of her first husband, father-in-law will be more dominanting about his husband status, he will ask wear her death mother-in-law clothes now on and throw away all her new clothes and she just wants her father-in-law to give her talaq so she starting following his order,he will always cum on her face every morning and one night before sleeping she will wash her face to remove her makeup and her husband will call , father-in-law will get jealous on his son for calling her so late at night he will go in bathroom and ask her who is her husband and she will tell he is , then he will remove his dick and politely tell her to wash her face with is urine to remove her makeup at night from now on he wants to Mark her like animals marks it territory he will start pissing on her makeup every Fuck day, one day husband will come to meet her when father-in-law is out and she will be wearing niqab covering her fully, husband will demand her to remove her face scraf she will tell him to wait till her husband comes back when father-in-law comes he heard his son argument about how he was her husband and he totally have right to see her face, father-in-law will come in and tell her to remove her scarf and husband will see that her face is covered in dried cum with some public hair still stick to face, Husband get's angry but wife will tell him that his father never cum inside her pussy and we trying many things he likes me cum on my face and mess my make-up every hour so because of that i only always wash my face after 12 hour's , but even if my face is covered with cum or not only my husband your dad can see it , husband will ask them to prove it father-in-law will fuck her right there only husband will be shocked to see his dad's Dick size and will make remarks on how his wife boobs and ass are growing he see then fucking for hours in multiple positions and will start jerk he will cum in seconds and will try to cum on his wife's clothes father-in-law will fucking stop him and tell hin to leave and tell him to remember that whenever he thinks about her when he jerk in his private movements remember him (father-in-law) Fucking her and next time address her as his mom and when he leaves , she will say she loves him for the first time and for the first time she will kiss him and he will cum inside her, father-in-law will keep fucking her whole night, they both knew that they can ask for talaq now, but father-in-law she will not talk about it and countinue there erotic and romantic nights, she will become pregnant and father-in-law will be happy and will tell her that he will not give her talaq no matter what because he loves her ,she agrees with crying eyes and she will wear her mother-in-law cloths (ya make story in your mind about like she will throw away her cloths and wear her mother-in-law old tradition clothes) after 3 weeks husband will see her belly and ask her why she didn't got the talaq, she will tell him how much good her new husband is and will remove her face scarf showing her face coverd in cum his father will come walking Naked and will fuck her husband will see her face and cum in his pants ,3 year's has passed she is pregnant with her 3 child and her husband is leaving with dad after his business failed because he was lazy and will accepted her as is new mom,her father-in-law is now very healthy because of all that fucking and she becoming more curvy in figure, and she wear burqa in house inside her face is covered in cum, husband will always follows her to bedroom and peeks on them watching how hise father is fucking his wife facial coverd with his cum and heavily pregnant with his baby. ( you can contact me if you want add this, because man I'm going to make caption story about this) please add choice kinetic story are boring

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rd2005 and Jacob VK

eddje

Apr 27, 2020
Hi! I'm straigh guy and I'd prefer to play female protagonist games. Why? Really don't know, I guess it gives me more pleasure. Your renders are beautiful, well done! Only thing I miss is that everybody is so thin. Some more voluptuous bodys are welcome, life is diverse :)

Also have you checked Lose Korntrol projects? He's on the "same track" with some good comics. Plus, I love how L&P is developing AWAM, a lot of tense build up with nice images and good plot. Please keep it up!

Sorry about the Engrish, not native.

Sep 27, 2021
I dont have much to say just a few smaller things,

Im going straight ahead with my first suggestion and some thoughts, first off im not sure about the choice for the MC name, i used to work with plenty of women from islamic countries and none of them ever got a name from a western country, but since its a game its totally up you, its just very "lore breaking" from the very first step. My personal taste for those games is "I just want it to be as realistic as possible". If you hold on to that name, you definitely need to explain it in your game (back story ish~).

Secondly, i like the idea of having a female character as MC, dont get influenced by other players and their tastes, simply do what you desire the most, many titles with realistic bg aspect have male characters for some reason, could be our society or major interest from male players to "control" a male in the game aswell could be personal taste not sure, but i like both aspects. Still got a big favor for being a female char because when i play female chars in games i usually decide differently from what i would do usually... so i do like your idea alot.

biillyblues

Jul 21, 2022
dont show her full nude till the end
show the perve in brothers and cousins and relations
blackmail by private pictures
spy cam
shy and modest - forced little
make her delicate but gorgeous
show age progression
voyeurism

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
you can add one route in which she has to choose with who she will marry her widow father-in-law should be available in option because husband his dad for halala and things will stay in family,If she (choice) her father-in-law, she will Marry him , and wedding photography of them getting married, but he lives far away in different city or village and after marriage husband. Father-in-law drive her to his home ,she moves in with her son to her father-in-law house, and son loves his grandfather and but tell him to call him dad( son's choice if he calls him dad daughter-in-law will thrust her father-in-law choice) . he send his grandson to his new room and went to his bedroom and saw his daughter-in-law waiting for there first night. Father-in-law is really a nice guy, but follow old traditions of women should cover there face in front of strangers and really good in bed, on his first night of there marriage he will fuck romantically because she so beautiful and daughter-in-law brought condom of her first husband's size but it was too small for her father-in-law, but still he wore them because she just wants divorce and go to his son without getting pregnant he agree,he removed botton cloths and started to Fuck her non-stop in pussy directly so that after tonight she can go back to her husband again (no kiss nothing only vaginal sex she will not get naked only her pussy whole will be open to Fuck)but with his large dick was to much for her with every shot inside her she was having orgasm atlast she couldn't take it anymore and told him to Stop she was exhausted.. that why there marriage would not be consummate because he has not cummed yet and to consummate there marriage he needs to cum when he is fucking her(choice she agree or disagree because in reality they are fucking he can divorce her),if agreed because Father-in-law told her that if they want to consummate , she should get used to his dick size so from now on before sleeping he will insert his large dick inside her tight pussy and sleep to strech her pussy.(choice She can accept it or will suggest that they can try daily by taking his tip by tip slowly inside her tight pussy result she goes back to her husband and remarry him attending her father-in-law will die alone) if agree Father-in-law sleep with his dick still inside her, at night unconscious will finally cum after 4 hours but when he asleep but the condom is broke because his dick was already it was stretched to much and she woke up feeling warm inside her, she woke up her father-in-law and asked his permission to run towards bathroom to remove all the cum she can . He carried her towards to bathroom with his dick still inside her and removes it resulting in bucket load of cum and blood dripping put of her cunt, but because he didn't cummed when he was fucking her there marriage was still not consummate, so after washing her legs (choice Take his dick inside and sleep or enough for tonight)Next morning she will ask her father-in-law to buy some condoms and pills for her, but because of heavy rain everything is closed (choice can be add)... son will bring out family album and will ask grandfather (choice can be added) father-in-law remember the day he married his wife and sees his daughter-in-law wedding pics,(choice father-in-law see her and just wants to fuck her resulting daughter-in-law will divorce him or see her as his new life partner and deny result they will fall in love) at night doesn't want to take his dick because they don't have condom, but he will convince her and sleep with his dick inside her tight hole and again at night he will creampie her. shop's are still closed because of hurricane and Red alert declared by government, on 2 week's father-in-law after everything is normal he brings his size condom and a pregnancy kit, she test it and she is pregnant, she decided to keep it as secret because abortion is haram and once she gets back to her husband she will tell him it's his , she will not tell This to anyone, when her husband video calls her father-in-law will see that tell her to cover her face,They both talked for a while until Father-in-law called her to her bed saying loudly it time to sleep and husband here's this and ask why haven't he divorced her yet and she tells him everything that how she just can't handle his Big Dick son gets angry and tell her she can't even one thing right... Father-in-law is hearing this, she tells her husband that Just give her sometime and end's the call. In bed she ask her father-in-law to insert his dick and Fuck her she will try to make him cum, but she couldn't, She asks her father-in-law why isn't he cumming , he will say“ i think I'm not getting excited to cum, We are only having sex but we are not enjoying it there's no excitement, when my wife was alive We used fuck everyday in every corner, Even in my son's bedroom, we used to fuck and bath toghter heck we even did roleplay, maybe that's what We need we need to open ourselves to each other understand each other” she agrees that was the first night they will kiss other with tounge, in morning when she will preparing breakfast father-in-law will hug her from behind and kiss her neck and pulled his dick our, but her son ended up running in the kitchen and told them he saw his dad coming to house, she was kneeled down her father-in-law took his his dick and started to face fuck her and told his grandson to go and open the door his mom is getting a lolipop for him. And he cums on her face she covers her face with her burqa and was heading to meet her husband , he just came her to tell that he is starting his business outside County and he came here to take his son with him, Grandson doesn't want to live and he wants his mother, father-in-law came in defence......... ( that's a long story in short what I'm suggesting is) she will now talk with him on video call wearing her face scarf.

Father-in-law will not allow his son to see his wife and grandson , he will fuck her all around the house without removing her clothes he will fuck her from behind like just lifting the skirt and fucking her tight pussy, she will try all new things, she will have sex with him anytime Just to get talaq but she couldn't make him cum inside her and fate away after having multiple orgasm ,so he always ends up keeping his dick inside her tight pussy until his grandson comes back from school and he will tell him that his mom is sleeping on his lap and when she wakes up she will see her son is in lap sleeping and her father-in-law dick is still inside her and when she try to remove it will not come out,so like dogs they will try to separate them and when it was about to out Father-in-law will cum inside her , that way she will understand that she needs to give him tits job and blowjob also become sexe,grandson will go to his biology father house for one day, father-in-law States that They should try fourplay no use he will always sleep with his dick inside her and cum inside it when they are in Deep sleep , They have some romantic date they think maybe because he doesn't love to fuck like a woman but no use he still doesn't cum, her husband will act like a jerk because it's been month's she didn't got the talaq, daughter-in-law will act more like his wife going shopping and wearing burqa in front of her first husband, father-in-law will be more dominanting about his husband status, he will ask wear her death mother-in-law clothes now on and throw away all her new clothes and she just wants her father-in-law to give her talaq so she starting following his order,he will always cum on her face every morning and one night before sleeping she will wash her face to remove her makeup and her husband will call , father-in-law will get jealous on his son for calling her so late at night he will go in bathroom and ask her who is her husband and she will tell he is , then he will remove his dick and politely tell her to wash her face with is urine to remove her makeup at night from now on he wants to Mark her like animals marks it territory he will start pissing on her makeup every Fuck day, one day husband will come to meet her when father-in-law is out and she will be wearing niqab covering her fully, husband will demand her to remove her face scraf she will tell him to wait till her husband comes back when father-in-law comes he heard his son argument about how he was her husband and he totally have right to see her face, father-in-law will come in and tell her to remove her scarf and husband will see that her face is covered in dried cum with some public hair still stick to face, Husband get's angry but wife will tell him that his father never cum inside her pussy and we trying many things he likes me cum on my face and mess my make-up every hour so because of that i only always wash my face after 12 hour's , but even if my face is covered with cum or not only my husband your dad can see it , husband will ask them to prove it father-in-law will fuck her right there only husband will be shocked to see his dad's Dick size and will make remarks on how his wife boobs and ass are growing he see then fucking for hours in multiple positions and will start jerk he will cum in seconds and will try to cum on his wife's clothes father-in-law will fucking stop him and tell hin to leave and tell him to remember that whenever he thinks about her when he jerk in his private movements remember him (father-in-law) Fucking her and next time address her as his mom and when he leaves , she will say she loves him for the first time and for the first time she will kiss him and he will cum inside her, father-in-law will keep fucking her whole night, they both knew that they can ask for talaq now, but father-in-law she will not talk about it and countinue there erotic and romantic nights, she will become pregnant and father-in-law will be happy and will tell her that he will not give her talaq no matter what because he loves her ,she agrees with crying eyes and she will wear her mother-in-law cloths (ya make story in your mind about like she will throw away her cloths and wear her mother-in-law old tradition clothes) after 3 weeks husband will see her belly and ask her why she didn't got the talaq, she will tell him how much good her new husband is and will remove her face scarf showing her face coverd in cum his father will come walking Naked and will fuck her husband will see her face and cum in his pants ,3 year's has passed she is pregnant with her 3 child and her husband is leaving with dad after his business failed because he was lazy and will accepted her as is new mom,her father-in-law is now very healthy because of all that fucking and she becoming more curvy in figure, and she wear burqa in house inside her face is covered in cum, husband will always follows her to bedroom and peeks on them watching how hise father is fucking his wife facial coverd with his cum and heavily pregnant with his baby. ( you can contact me if you want add this, because man I'm going to make caption story about this) please add choice kinetic story are boring
Schizo moment

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote