VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Town [v0.1.6 SE] [Chunky_Pleb]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
can someone upload a save with the gallery fully unlocked please
Well, that might be impossible. Looking around the files in it, it is impossible to have the gallery "fully" unlocked. The reason for that is, those "Gold-Bordered" scenes is non-existent. So it is impossible to have the gallery "fully" unlocked.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can i have a save from the latest update with all the available scenes my save has be come corrupted dont mean to be a pain any help would be appreciated

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
can i have a save from the latest update with all the available scenes my save has be come corrupted dont mean to be a pain any help would be appreciated

Well, that might be impossible. Looking around the files in it, it is impossible to have the gallery "fully" unlocked. The reason for that is, those "Gold-Bordered" scenes is non-existent. So it is impossible to have the gallery "fully" unlocked.
They are patreon exclusives.

Last edited:

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
They are patreon exclusives.
Which means a different "client" I assume than the one we download? Since you can't even find the image files in the folders like you can with all the other CG/animations? Because you /could/ manually unlock the gold borders. You just get an error since it can't find the path in the code to load them.
And I guess only way to get that client is if someone leaked the Patreon link or something?

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 177563

Overview:
You're playing as Hilbert, who had completed his pokemon journey and now on the way to Nuvema Town to meet his family and start a science career as pokemon researcher. However, occasional car crash destroyed all plans. Thus, your Pokemon - Hypno mysteriously disappears after accident. With freedom, who knows what he could do!
Furthermore, Hilbert should discover what changes are happened with Nuvema Town after it became first in the World human-pokemon free relationship zone.​

Updated: 14/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.09 Special

Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

What's special about Special version: the special edition contains non-canon and bonus scenes
Extra

Download:
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Thansk @anita202 for links and changelog

View attachment 96799 View attachment 96800 View attachment 96801 View attachment 96802 View attachment 96803 View attachment 96804 View attachment 177566 View attachment 177565 View attachment 177564
when the Pokemon gets 600% more puss then you

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Ugh, why there is no warning in the first post about this whole cuck shit?
It deserves ntr/cuck tag or at the very least voyeurism tag.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
what cucking
For example: Yellow guy fucking MC mother and his sister while pretending to be MC. Yellow guy taking green haired girl away from MC during sex for himself saying it for his own good. Dog fucking MCs sister while he just stands doing nothing.

Speaking of which, MC is full blown cuck. Enjoying watching others have sex with heroines than having it himself.
Real shame though, at first I thought that only 3d models were bad but sadly this whole game isn't something for me.

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
For example: Yellow guy fucking MC mother and his sister while pretending to be MC. Yellow guy taking green haired girl away from MC during sex for himself saying it for his own good. Dog fucking MCs sister while he just stands doing nothing..
That's not really what cuckolding is. The only thing that you could call cucking is with the green girl, and even then, it's not really cucking, it's a three way.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
That's not really what cuckolding is. The only thing that you could call cucking is with the green girl, and even then, it's not really cucking, it's a three way.
Well, it is a lot about heroines having sex with others and clearly can be classified as netorare which is basically cuckoldry.

And I go by vndb definition of netorare:
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

Reactions: Potastic

The Sexy Chinaman

Degenerate
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Well, it is a lot about heroines having sex with others and clearly can be classified as netorare which is basically cuckoldry.

And I go by vndb definition of netorare:
Tbh, I just see it as a sex scene that doesn't involve the MC. Is the police officer and the firedog cucking because i's not the MC fucking the officer?

I think you just don't like the idea of cuckoldry rather than the actual thing... That or you're a very jealous boyo :D

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Tbh, I just see it as a sex scene that doesn't involve the MC. Is the police officer and the firedog cucking because i's not the MC fucking the officer?
I didn't mention police officer because... well she doesn't really fit into netorare description and dog belongs to her.
After thinking about it a little more I came to conclusion that I poorly expressed what I meant.
This game is full of netorare and I don't appreciate finding out about it without any warning. I called it cuck shit because only cucks enjoy idea of netorare. Poor wording I guess.
Again if there was some warning I wouldn't be here complaining, but as far as I can see there is none. Not in tags, not in description and not in sample images.

I think you just don't like the idea of cuckoldry rather than the actual thing... That or you're a very jealous boyo :D
Both. I don't like idea of potential heroines fucking in front of mc with others while you get no choice in the matter.

About that threesome scene, what I said is scene after threesome. After all if only one guy fucks girl and you sit on floor masturbating it can't be called threesome anymore, can it?

At least gay tag was added after reporting it. Now if only ntr and voyeurism were also added...

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
New verison 0.1
changelog:
  • 2 new characters
  • 16 new animations (3 special)
  • 3 new locations
  • 8 charactes get their informations screens
  • 7 new static images
  • 1 new item in the shop
  • 4th July scene was deleted
  • New actions in the police
  • New quest about Lana and her Mom(you can hypnotize them!)
  • 30 lines of text were updated by my followers, thank you!
  • 1 Bug fixed: Now you can process in talking with mom after completing quest with the wig.

Reactions: AJZXV
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes