VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hypno Town [v0.1.6 SE] [Chunky_Pleb]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zer0x J360

I was browsing f95 for some hidden gems, namely in the abandoned section, becouse there are some games that have a lot of potential and execution, yet gotten abandoned do to the devs real life issues, and well i stumbled upon this "monstrosity".

For starters the whole game is a clusterf*ck. The translation is awful, the gameplay is lackluster. The art, is i persume a koikatsu model, however the "characters" could use a lot more work (like ALOT ALOT).

The plot of the whole story is borderline psychotic to say the least, and you, have to really be mentally unstable to enjoy the game with a sane mind.

It looks to me like the original intentions behind the game are for the purpose of making a quick buck with some low quality effort with no prior planning that goes behind it.

Overall, the game is horrible and i can see why it's abandoned.

And i do not, i repeat i do not recommend any of you that's reading this to "i'm gonna try it out, i mean how bad can it be, right?" I did the same thing, and now i've seen shit that should've never in a million years is possible.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KingWeWuz

[Review for 1.5]

The only + this game has is models and animations.

Everything else is horrific. The English is at the level where I assume the dev just used google translate.

Beyond that, the main character seems to have a conflict of what he wants to do. Option 1 is let everyone else push him around while fucking his pokemon and other gangsters. Option 2 is dominating the whole town.

Weirdly enough, you're forced to follow both paths at the same time.

As an example:

Your pokemon and you have decided to take total control of the town.

Your sister wants to join a scum gang (team something?) so she gives a thug member a bj in the back of an alley.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And there's a scene which leads to the mc getting his own ass fucked by said gangster unavoidably. You won't even know you're going down that path and when you see it coming it'll be too late because the author provides no "out" for this scene.

Your pokemon who is supposed to be loyal to you is clearly plotting something, all the while fucking your family members at night who call out your name while he's fucking them.

In terms of tags, I have no idea why they forgot to add ntr to the tags, it's in there, literally everyone who doesn't like ntr will know it is and not like this game for it. The "incest" seems to be nothing more than coming on ur family members faces during a hypnotized Joy scene. With its gay scenes I've already described it's almost got a fully-fledged unholy trinity.

Gameplay wise, you'll notice a pattern of a scene then you go to bed then you loop the scene. It's tedious and boring.

On one last note, I really just can't do this pokemon fucking thing. And of all the choices you had, why a red lizard creature?

TLDR; Extremely smooth animations and graphical design barely give this a 2. Everything from story, translation, and gameplay all feel outright terrible.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Krgaimgo

you know English? the dev doesnt. you know art? the dev doesnt. you know quality? the dev doesnt. also im utterly convivced the one other reviewer is the dev himself. this game looks terrible and is barely comprehensible. the plot is garbage and all of the charecters have creepy dead fish eyes
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bethilelizabeth

This game is just the sort of hidden gem I've been looking for. The controls are easy to understand, is a little buggy, but the storyline is easy to grasp, and it is one of the rarest types of games: a free-use sandbox. The game isn't bogged down by a bunch of story, and as long as you're willing to click through repeated scenes, new sex scenes are easy to find.