VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Town [v0.1.6 SE] [Chunky_Pleb]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 19, 2017
Haven't played the game yet, can you show proof of animations in the game?
wat ?
nice logic, mah dude
Unless noting is proved, there will be no tags in it at all. So everybody has to "show proof", if there is bestiality, tentacle, animated, 3d, 2d, loli, shota, puzzle, big ass, male protagonist, female protagonist, small tits? Then you should start taking down every tag in any game unless proven.

And for ur interest, it starts with a fucking animated bj in the beginning.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
wat ?
nice logic, mah dude
Unless noting is proved, there will be no tags in it at all. So everybody has to "show proof", if there is bestiality, tentacle, animated, 3d, 2d, loli, shota, puzzle, big ass, male protagonist, female protagonist, small tits? Then you should start taking down every tag in any game unless proven.
all those tags can be shown with screenshot.
I'm not adding tags I don't know are included in the game

Jun 19, 2017
all those tags can be shown with screenshot.
I'm not adding tags I don't know are included in the game
Well then I guess ppl will keep asking for animated or other tagged games, cuz they couldn't find those who should be correctly tagged, but ppl didn't show "proof" of it.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well, I haven't touched the game, yet, but I'll give it time. If it makes it to a 0.5 version, I'll give it a shot.

I have always enjoyed the whole Hypno master rapist thing, and anyone who has him as a main is totally fucking the NPCs and other trainers. So I'm fine with the story, and I've seen machine translated stuff, so I can probably put up with the dialogue. But those graphics... Ehh.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes