VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Town [v0.1.6 SE] [Chunky_Pleb]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Improdigal

Dec 27, 2018
Just found this while i was looking for NSFW games for Android and wow. When i saw the plot for the game i knew i had to try it. I was a bit put off by the character models at first but I've grown to like them. I hope the creator continues to work on this because it's very good!

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I didn't mention police officer because... well she doesn't really fit into netorare description and dog belongs to her.
After thinking about it a little more I came to conclusion that I poorly expressed what I meant.
This game is full of netorare and I don't appreciate finding out about it without any warning. I called it cuck shit because only cucks enjoy idea of netorare. Poor wording I guess.
Again if there was some warning I wouldn't be here complaining, but as far as I can see there is none. Not in tags, not in description and not in sample images.

Both. I don't like idea of potential heroines fucking in front of mc with others while you get no choice in the matter.

About that threesome scene, what I said is scene after threesome. After all if only one guy fucks girl and you sit on floor masturbating it can't be called threesome anymore, can it?

At least gay tag was added after reporting it. Now if only ntr and voyeurism were also added...
Waiiiit this game has netorare?
Godfuckingdammit, my dream of virtual-fucking pokegirls is ruined now.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
when you get to the beach go up
the main page should also add this, i found the place to click to enter without the down left crap. if you look at the airplane, at the back of it, there is 1 bright blue box thing above the building, clicking that enters cheat room.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
Is 0.1.1 a patron version or something? And if so why is change log for it there if it's not downloadable or am I just blind and not seeing it?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Waiiiit this game has netorare?
Godfuckingdammit, my dream of virtual-fucking pokegirls is ruined now.
I don't particularly feel like I just got NTR'd. To be honest, I don't particularly feel like its unavoidable. You are pretty much using someone else's power to do your bidding. Heck, your character even gets fucked twice now and do you see him complaining? I feel like you aren't supposed to feel like you are getting cucked. In all honesty, I feel like the end of the story of this game is that the entire pokemon world will be a great big orgy.

Then again, maybe the reason I feel like this is because the storytelling ain't catching me.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
my phone is android and by the way how can i unlock the hidden scene and all scene need help for android users

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes