VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hypno Town [v0.1.6 SE] [Chunky_Pleb]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
I just checked for heck of it. There's a couple ways:
1) If on the map you press down arrow it highlights your house, press left arrow to highlight pokecenter, then press left arrow 1 more time and press enter. That brings you to the cheat location.
** The location is at the airport. You click on the light blue thing NE of the airplane. It doesn't highlight when you are over it.

2) If you have access to the console you can also type either:
jump cheat_enable
that brings you the same screen
or type gold+=999999 or whatever amount you want to type. There are some other variables but from the cheat menu itself it only gives you a +gold option or a sex scene
The sex scene can be reached with
jump four_july

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
seems to have a game breaking bug. offered me to buy blaziken at first but didn't have the money. cheated and got the money. Now everytime i go back it says i am too afraid to approach blaziken. Nothing works. Tried starting a new file. Deleted all my saves and started a new file. Nothing.

Jul 27, 2017
seems to have a game breaking bug. offered me to buy blaziken at first but didn't have the money. cheated and got the money. Now everytime i go back it says i am too afraid to approach blaziken. Nothing works. Tried starting a new file. Deleted all my saves and started a new file. Nothing.
I think you just have to click on her I could be wrong (its been awhile since I played it)

Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
I don't know why people complaining about the game , i was like 'Its free" , so why Being such a** , let the dev do the work , cant say something nice , then keep itu for yourselves.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@crust up the op

Windows:

Mac:

WARNING! Android version can be slow because I didn't convert any WEBM videos. For the same reason, this apk-build have a big size.
Android:

Verison 0.0.8 changelog:

• 18(+3 special) old animations were updated with sound effect
  • new character - Fennel!
  • fennel intro quest
  • 2 new locations(shop and bar's toilet)
  • new shop system(now you can buy condoms)
  • 2 animated sex scenes(+3 special)
  • Police officer Jenny now can help with some quest
  • 14 new static screens
  • Test version of the game for the Android.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
@crust up the op

Windows:

Mac:

WARNING! Android version can be slow because I didn't convert any WEBM videos. For the same reason, this apk-build have a big size.
Android:

Verison 0.0.8 changelog:

• 18(+3 special) old animations were updated with sound effect
  • new character - Fennel!
  • fennel intro quest
  • 2 new locations(shop and bar's toilet)
  • new shop system(now you can buy condoms)
  • 2 animated sex scenes(+3 special)
  • Police officer Jenny now can help with some quest
  • 14 new static screens
  • Test version of the game for the Android.
thanks you!

TwistGamerONS

Mar 31, 2018
Is there one to unlock the gallery?
Not sure if there is an easier way but with version .7 in the console you can type dir()
From there you will see a list of stuff near the bottom third that had names such as:
gallery_001_1 then gallery_001_2 and so on

In the console if you type in the name such as:
gallery_001_1
it shows as either 0 or 1. 0 means that it isn't seen. 1 means that it is seen.

I was able to do something such as:
gallery_004_2=1
doing that unlocked the gallery scene.

Hope that helps. I'm not too familiar with this game but wanted to help out that day cause of a question being asked.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Not sure if there is an easier way but with version .7 in the console you can type dir()
From there you will see a list of stuff near the bottom third that had names such as:
gallery_001_1 then gallery_001_2 and so on

In the console if you type in the name such as:
gallery_001_1
it shows as either 0 or 1. 0 means that it isn't seen. 1 means that it is seen.

I was able to do something such as:
gallery_004_2=1
doing that unlocked the gallery scene.

Hope that helps. I'm not too familiar with this game but wanted to help out that day cause of a question being asked.
It worked, thanks for that. filled in some of the minor ones I missed somehow. Sadly get an error when trying to view the "patreon only/special/gold' ones. Pretty lame that even unlocking them through console won't let you see them (though it "makes sense' since the file isn't in the game\images\ folder.)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes