crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Is the description of the game outdated? i see the changelog and says fuck x mother does that mean theres a sex scene in the game?

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Hi Dev could you put the name of Mila in a variable? so that people who want to change it to "Mom" can only change it without going through all scripts dialogue and change for example:
I'm not sure how you assign and call variable in python. is it "define" or is it "$" sign?

define milaName = "Mom";
Rob "What is it [milaName]?"

It is still up to you though.

Reactions: kden

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I do not know about the other devs, but the criticisms for me are very important because it helps me observe bad things from my games that I was not even aware of.
I got a good bit of criticism. Add a gallery feature in the next update so we can view scenes we've already acquired. OR have options for when you go back to one of the girls, you can initiate previous scenes, without having to go through multiple saves and such. Would be much appreciated.

Another suggestion, add some things to do on the weekends in the morning or something. Once you are done talking to Megan at the pool and kelly in the woods (atm) there's nothing to do but nap/sleep until tomorrow.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Dev could you put the name of Mila in a variable? so that people who want to change it to "Mom" can only change it without going through all scripts dialogue and change for example:
I'm not sure how you assign and call variable in python. is it "define" or is it "$" sign?

define milaName = "Mom";
Rob "What is it [milaName]?"

It is still up to you though.
Okay, I'll try to do this for Mila and for Zoe. The ideal was also to give the player the chance to put the name to the protagonist, I'll see if I do that too.

I got a good bit of criticism. Add a gallery feature in the next update so we can view scenes we've already acquired. OR have options for when you go back to one of the girls, you can initiate previous scenes, without having to go through multiple saves and such. Would be much appreciated.

Another suggestion, add some things to do on the weekends in the morning or something. Once you are done talking to Megan at the pool and kelly in the woods (atm) there's nothing to do but nap/sleep until tomorrow.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm going to do a Replay Gallery, I just have not done so far because there are still few scenes of sexual content.

About the lack of what to do on weekends (and on other days), I plan to solve these problems with the addition of more content (including places on the map with girls who are not connected to the school). I'll make a confession: I do not think HS Tutor has the minimum content to become public yet. I made it public because I had nothing to offer my patrons who paid $6! :biggrin:

Aldor623

Sep 1, 2018
Hello everyone! Just wanna say awesome game you're making Dev the convos are really funny, just a quick question?
Is there anyway to be able to import these character you've created to Koikatu!/Koikatsu! the game ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello everyone! Just wanna say awesome game you're making Dev the convos are really funny, just a quick question?
Is there anyway to be able to import these character you've created to Koikatu!/Koikatsu! the game ?
No, but I'm going to make a package with all the characters and upload here later to anyone who wants. I can not do it now, but I'll post it later.

Note: Most of the characters I edited from cards I found on the internet (in the "about" I put the name of the authors of the original cards, so if you look for them you will find characters similar to those in my game). Only Sophia, that pool slut, I practically did not edit (by the way, I forgot to credit the author of the character in the game, I need to remind myself).

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have change the scripts files so that when you start a new game you can name the mc,zoe and mila.But other people keep saying mila to her. And when the mc talks to others about her, he usually says mila, too.This is for the version 0.3.0 and must be new create when a new version comes out.I think you must start a new game when you use this files. is the link.I hope it all works out. This is the first time I've created something like this.

Reactions: TK8000

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I'm going to do a Replay Gallery, I just have not done so far because there are still few scenes of sexual content.
Awesome I look forward to that. Right now kinda felt like there may be enough scenes but I can understand if you don't feel that way.

I'll make a confession: I do not think HS Tutor has the minimum content to become public yet. I made it public because I had nothing to offer my patrons who paid $6! :biggrin:
Do what you gotta do, but I look forward to the game being completed. I've played through two patches so far and thought it was pretty good. Animated sex scenes aren't bad, you got some good ones and they seem smooth. Maybe work on the cumshots a little so it ties in with the animation more instead of going right back to CG (EG: Sophia blowjob in the pool. she just gets a mouth full in the CG then it's over.) but I could understand how that's a lot of work for.

Either way, got a good variety of girls, got some Loli-esque, and oppai, so keep it up. And looking forward to your next big release

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
Damn just finished the game very well done TK800 i love it but that night scene with mila left me in tears wanting more D: hahah but seriously great job ps more mila please
Now as for previous criticism i actually love the getting involved with your class mate and fucking her mother even if she goes first but thats just me

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I would like to see Bob do a three way with at least one mother and daughter. Then maybe a two milf threeway.t some tit jobs would be nice. Love the game.
I'm at a point where I can't make progress with anyone, so I guess I'm at the end of the update.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Nice game, indeed!

One disappotined point i found: On some days i can only take a nap, as there's no activity. No Girls are available or i can talk to anyone.

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Dev. you have a great thing going here , congrats for that! The course of action is really good, I love how the characters are made ..the first thing to hook me up was the start of the game , the "dream" scene with Mila. That ,my friend was a great intro! I have only good things to say about it ,and one of them is that I await more great content as this , especially with Mila ;) . Wish you all the best in continuing this game !

Mar 31, 2018
can you give a walkthrough because i don't know how to get to Amelia and Mila. Also is there any benefit to getting all the perks/ knowledge

DoomPyro

Aug 27, 2018
Can someone explain to me..... What is the relationship of Mila to bob and zoey to bob?
Cause they don't seem to act as a family at all.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes