TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can someone explain to me..... What is the relationship of Mila to bob and zoey to bob?
Cause they don't seem to act as a family at all.
My original idea was mother/young sister/older brother. That's why Mila does not want Robert to relate to Zoe.

But with Patreon's censorship I had to do something that wasn't explicit. So I decided to let the player freely interpret the relationship between the characters and not focus too much on it.

Reactions: DoomPyro
D

Deleted member 721620

My original idea was mother/young sister/older brother. That's why Mila does not want Robert to relate to Zoe.

But with Patreon's censorship I had to do something that wasn't explicit. So I decided to let the player freely interpret the relationship between the characters and not focus too much on it.
Is it ok if I ask what's planned for 0.4.0?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is it ok if I ask what's planned for 0.4.0?
For now I did not plan anything, but I want to do the sex events with Zoe and the crisis that this will generate with Mila (and this will finally open the possibility of the player starting to relate to her).

Also, I'm thinking of adding a calendar with the date of university test, this will give notion to the player that he needs to try to optimize some things. For example, instead of constantly using the "take a nap" option, the player can use the time to study and improve their status to achieve the goal of being approved at the university.

Note: in the current version, when the player reaches 10 points in any of the 3 subjects, he can no longer evolve. This is because he will need the help of three teachers to study further (which I have not even put into the game yet). Probably this will not show up in 0.4.0, but it's something I'll make soon.

I also want to add some places on the map with new girls (more or less like the nightclub with Daisy). So if the player has no choice whatsoever to do, he can visit these places to try to meet other girls who are not connected to school.

Lastly, add more scenes to all the other girls and try to think of some ways to make the game less boring (for example, in the option of spending time with the girls instead of a fixed image with the message "Robert talked with Mila", the player will, if he wants , choose a conversation topic for some funny lines).

As you may have noticed, HS Tutor needs a lot of work yet, hahah. But I believe that when I start implementing all these things, players will start to find the game more interesting. Oh, and all this things only on November.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hey im just stuck in the house and i cant seem to access the map how does one do this?
Click the round image in the top-left corner for the city map or the left side door when in the dining room to go to the front of the house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I just finished playing through this game and was pleasantly surpised! I can't wait for more. My only greivance is with the handjob scenes because I have a fetish for that and i found the scenes themself a little lack luster. The settings and scenario are great, but the animations and dialogue lack a little variety for my preferences. I appreciate that the dev included them though because there are so many out there who simply over look a good handjob.

With that said I'm happy to say that I spent some time getting familiar with the game's scripts and coding and deicded to adjust these particular scenes in the way I would probably direct and animate them. So, I'll share the script files you need to drop into your game folder if you have preferences like mine. Bear in mind I'm by no means a writer and I'm going off of my experience with a ton of H games mixed with what I know about the characters as well doing this all on the fly, could probably improve them further with more time and thought. Anyway I hope someone enjoys these alternatives as much as I do!

(Took me a while to find the Zoe handjob scene in the event scripts as it's actually under events_claire rather than events_zoe, probably because you trigger the event by talking to claire I guess. Hopefully you all have saves around these scenes, if not I can upload my saves for the start of Zoe's and Helena's scenes.)

Edit: was meant to upload the rpy for events_others, but accidentally uploaded the rpyc. Thats now fixed in the attachments.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I just finished playing through this game and was pleasantly surpised! I can't wait for more. My only greivance is with the handjob scenes because I have a fetish for that and i found the scenes themself a little lack luster. The settings and scenario are great, but the animations and dialogue lack a little variety for my preferences. I appreciate that the dev included them though because there are so many out there who simply over look a good handjob.

With that said I'm happy to say that I spent some time getting familiar with the game's scripts and coding and deicded to adjust these particular scenes in the way I would probably direct and animate them. So, I'll share the script files you need to drop into your game folder if you have preferences like mine. Bear in mind I'm by no means a writer and I'm going off of my experience with a ton of H games mixed with what I know about the characters as well doing this all on the fly, could probably improve them further with more time and thought. Anyway I hope someone enjoys these alternatives as much as I do!

(Took me a while to find the Zoe handjob scene in the event scripts as it's actually under events_claire rather than events_zoe, probably because you trigger the event by talking to claire I guess. Hopefully you all have saves around these scenes, if not I can upload my saves for the start of Zoe's and Helena's scenes.)
Thank you.

At the moment I am overwhelmed with work from other projects, but in a few days I will resume the HS Tutor and I will check your modifications.

One problem is that although HS Tutor is an amateur game made with art stolen from Koikatu, I get the collaboration of patrons and this in a way makes the game a "commercial project". So I can not just use your modifications and "make money" with them. So I think the best way to do this is to use them as "mod", where players can put their game and enjoy the improvements.

Bye!

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Thank you.

At the moment I am overwhelmed with work from other projects, but in a few days I will resume the HS Tutor and I will check your modifications.

One problem is that although HS Tutor is an amateur game made with art stolen from Koikatu, I get the collaboration of patrons and this in a way makes the game a "commercial project". So I can not just use your modifications and "make money" with them. So I think the best way to do this is to use them as "mod", where players can put their game and enjoy the improvements.

Bye!
Of course, I understand. I hope you find something inspirational or helpful from my modifications that you can build upon in your future updates. Also your coding style for the animations is easy to follow, I am grateful for that haha!

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Fixed my post with the modified script files. I uploaded an rpyc instead of an rpy file for one of them. The tiolet HJ scene should now be modified properly if you drop the files into your game folder.

Reactions: TK8000

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, I'm making some modifications to let HS Tutor more interesting. My feelings with HS Tutor are kind of mixed, sometimes when testing I think it's a pretty decent game (but with too little content for now), but sometimes I think it's boring. So I decided to revise the entire game and make some modifications:

1. I added 3 female teachers who will be needed to study the subjects at the advanced level, they are presented in the prologue along with the other characters

2. the girls will never disappear from the map, they will always be available somewhere. However, on some occasions they may not be accessible (for example, if they are indoors and you do not yet have the intimacy to visit them). My intention is that it is always possible to find a girl to make a repeatable event that will depend on how far you have progressed in the game and where the girl is.

3. College admission test happens on day 50, if the player fails the test he can continue playing and doing the other events of the game (however the good end of the game will only happen if the player passes the test, but maybe I'll change it in the future)

4. girls will be available in different locations on Saturdays and Sundays.

5. when talking to the girls you get 2 "Relationship points" instead of 1. If you have read the ebook, you get 4 PR, which will reduce the grind.

6. now the player can choose the name of the protagonist, in addition to his relationship with Zoe and Mila. The default relationship is "housemate" and "landlady", but the player can write whatever he wants. I atacchedan example where I changed to "sister" and "mother".

Fixed my post with the modified script files. I uploaded an rpyc instead of an rpy file for one of them. The tiolet HJ scene should now be modified properly if you drop the files into your game folder.
Thanks! I'll add your animations to the two scenes.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Choosing the protagonists name is always a great freature!

I have a suggestion for the part about making the girls always available on the map. It should be easier while providing the same result as your idea if you allow the player to call a girl from his phone and arrange to vist them. The restrictions on them being available based on intimacy level can also be applied. By doing this you make the repeatable scenes easily accessible from one menu and it also kind of functions like a gallery... On call! (pun intended). You can also make these events pass time so we don't have to keep sleeping.

Reactions: passerbyR34

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

I have a suggestion for the part about making the girls always available on the map. It should be easier while providing the same result as your idea if you allow the player to call a girl from his phone and arrange to vist them. The restrictions on them being available based on intimacy level can also be applied. By doing this you make the repeatable scenes easily accessible from one menu and it also kind of functions like a gallery... On call! (pun intended). You can also make these events pass time so we don't have to keep sleeping.
Thanks for the sugestion.

This was my original intention with the Smartphone, the player would call his contacts for dates and private lessons.

But I ended up finding it redundant because the player, in theory, would have instant access to all the girls by clicking on the position she's on the map. Even for date events I thought it would not be useful to have a smartphone because instead of clicking on the smartphone, in the girl's name and setting the date, the player could click on the map in the girl's sprite and mark the date on the same number of mouse clicks.

However, since the game has little content, in practice what happens is that the girls disappear from the map most of the time. I'm going to try to take this deficiency out of the game by adding content first, if it still gives the impression that it has nothing to do, I'm going to make the smartphone have the function you suggested.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hey guys, I'm making some modifications to let HS Tutor more interesting. My feelings with HS Tutor are kind of mixed, sometimes when testing I think it's a pretty decent game (but with too little content for now), but sometimes I think it's boring. So I decided to revise the entire game and make some modifications:

1. I added 3 female teachers who will be needed to study the subjects at the advanced level, they are presented in the prologue along with the other characters

2. the girls will never disappear from the map, they will always be available somewhere. However, on some occasions they may not be accessible (for example, if they are indoors and you do not yet have the intimacy to visit them). My intention is that it is always possible to find a girl to make a repeatable event that will depend on how far you have progressed in the game and where the girl is.

3. College admission test happens on day 50, if the player fails the test he can continue playing and doing the other events of the game (however the good end of the game will only happen if the player passes the test, but maybe I'll change it in the future)

5. when talking to the girls you get 2 "Relationship points" instead of 1. If you have read the ebook, you get 4 PR, which will reduce the grind.

6. now the player can choose the name of the protagonist, in addition to his relationship with Zoe and Mila. The default relationship is "housemate" and "landlady", but the player can write whatever he wants. I atacchedan example where I changed to "sister" and "mother".

Seems promising and absolutely interesting! :D

I already maxed out all academics, bought all e-books, and even collect more than $1000 from working at school, but i dont mind restarting from zero for the future major update if it a must

Hoping everything goes well then, cant wait for the release :)

On Call + Outdoor/School Ground sex would be freaking awesome imo :D

I mean there's already girls stand by on exact location : megan at park, kelly at woods, sophia at public pool, and charlotte at school gym

Rather than always inviting/going to someone's house, how about having fun and goes wild on the spot

Feel the adrenaline, feel the excitement XD

D

Deleted member 721620

Is there an ETA for 0.4.0?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Some brief news

I'm currently working on HS Tutor. I want to work on this game until about the 20th, when I expect to have content for an update (unlikely, but I'll try).
In addition to the differences I mentioned in the previous post, I've added the three new teachers the player will have to relate to if he wants to reach more advanced levels while studying.
It will work like this: once you reach 10 points on a discipline, you can't evolve anymore, unless you ask for help for the right teacher. After taking classes with her, you can study again for up to 20 points. This will be required to pass the college exam. When it is approved, the player unlocks the option at the train station to leave the city (and take the girl he chooses to see the ending).
If the player does not pass the college exam, he can keep trying until finally getting approved. However, if he succeeds in his first try, he will have a bonus scene at the end of each girl.
Also, my goal for the next update is that all events are repeatable. For example, after the kiss with Zoe, whenever the player finds her, he will be able to ask to kiss her again. The same for all the other girls in the game.
Finally, I've added a slightly more sophisticated replay gallery than there is on Solvalley.

Some screenshots:

One of the new teachers

Another new teacher

After knowing the teachers, the player can visit them in their homes and choose some options

When the player is finally able to study with them, he will have access to an event (which involves sex) that will be repeatable with some variations whenever he wants.

Solvalley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
TK 8000 posted
Some brief news

I'm currently working on HS Tutor. I want to work on this game until about the 20th, when I expect to have content for an update (unlikely, but I'll try).
In addition to the differences I mentioned in the previous post, I've added the three new teachers the player will have to relate to if he wants to reach more advanced levels while studying.
It will work like this: once you reach 10 points on a discipline, you can't evolve anymore, unless you ask for help for the right teacher. After taking classes with her, you can study again for up to 20 points. This will be required to pass the college exam. When it is approved, the player unlocks the option at the train station to leave the city (and take the girl he chooses to see the ending).
If the player does not pass the college exam, he can keep trying until finally getting approved. However, if he succeeds in his first try, he will have a bonus scene at the end of each girl.
Also, my goal for the next update is that all events are repeatable. For example, after the kiss with Zoe, whenever the player finds her, he will be able to ask to kiss her again. The same for all the other girls in the game.
Finally, I've added a slightly more sophisticated replay gallery than there is on Solvalley.

Some screenshots:

One of the new teachers

Another new teacher

After knowing the teachers, the player can visit them in their homes and choose some options

When the player is finally able to study with them, he will have access to an event (which involves sex) that will be repeatable with some variations whenever he wants.
Damn, all of them are totally hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes