TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, TK000. Is it possible to give a release date for the 4.0 update?
I want to finish the update in the next few days. I'm still "stuck" in the teachers' events, for some reason it took me longer than usual to get them all done.

Then I need to add all repeatable events to normal girls.

Unfortunately I do not think it's going to be possible to add new content for the "normal" girls (with the exception of repeatable events). This update will put more emphasis on the three teachers and the college exam. At least it will be possible to have sex with all the new teachers

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I want to finish the update in the next few days. I'm still "stuck" in the teachers' events, for some reason it took me longer than usual to get them all done.

Unfortunately I do not think it's going to be possible to add new content for the "normal" girls (with the exception of repeatable events). This update will put more emphasis on the three teachers and the college exam. At least it will be possible to have sex with all the new teachers
Will there be any content for Mila in this update?

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
[Q

I know this is a cliche, but are there any updates about the 0.4 ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Will there be any content for Mila in this update?
Yes, but only two small scenes because the emphasis was all on the teachers and the mechanics of the game.

Note: I organized the two scenes so that in the next update (0.5.0) there are already sex scenes with her. Basically what happens is an event where Mila and the protagonist disagree and during a slight confusion her breasts end up being exposed.

The protagonist doesn't resist and ends up groping her tits and to his surprise, Mila didn't try to kill him. I attached one of the images from this scene.

Detail: I plan to do the updates centered on only a few characters. 0.4.0 will be in the three new teachers (including sex scenes with all of them). The 0.5.0 will be centered on Zoe and Mila, with all possible sex options.

I know this is a cliche, but are there any updates about the 0.4 ?
I intend to finish and test everything until the 29th (in two days). As probably the 29th will be the day of fixing bugs and adjusting things, I think the game will only be available on November 30th (in 3 days).

Last edited:

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Yes, but only two small scenes because the emphasis was all on the teachers and the mechanics of the game.

Note: I organized the two scenes so that in the next update (0.5.0) there are already sex scenes with her. Basically what happens is an event where Mila and the protagonist disagree and during a slight confusion and her breasts end up being exposed.

The protagonist doesn't resist and ends up groping her tits and to his surprise, Mila didn't try to kill him. I attached one of the images from this scene.

Detail: I plan to do the updates centered on only a few characters. 0.4.0 will be in the three new teachers (including sex scenes with all of them). The 0.5.0 will be centered on Zoe and Mila, with all possible sex options.

I intend to finish and test everything until the 29th (in two days). As probably the 29th will be the day of fixing bugs and adjusting things, I think the game will only be available on November 30th (in 3 days).
Thanks, I can't wait for the update!

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Note: I organized the two scenes so that in the next update (0.5.0) there are already sex scenes with her. Basically what happens is an event where Mila and the protagonist disagree and during a slight confusion her breasts end up being exposed.

Nice!
Wish everything goes well for the release then, good luck

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017

Thanks for the reply , that's great news. And the topless Mila scene .. spot on!

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
TK 8000 posted
Some brief news

I'm currently working on HS Tutor. I want to work on this game until about the 20th, when I expect to have content for an update (unlikely, but I'll try).
In addition to the differences I mentioned in the previous post, I've added the three new teachers the player will have to relate to if he wants to reach more advanced levels while studying.
It will work like this: once you reach 10 points on a discipline, you can't evolve anymore, unless you ask for help for the right teacher. After taking classes with her, you can study again for up to 20 points. This will be required to pass the college exam. When it is approved, the player unlocks the option at the train station to leave the city (and take the girl he chooses to see the ending).
If the player does not pass the college exam, he can keep trying until finally getting approved. However, if he succeeds in his first try, he will have a bonus scene at the end of each girl.
Also, my goal for the next update is that all events are repeatable. For example, after the kiss with Zoe, whenever the player finds her, he will be able to ask to kiss her again. The same for all the other girls in the game.
Finally, I've added a slightly more sophisticated replay gallery than there is on Solvalley.

Some screenshots:

One of the new teachers

Another new teacher

After knowing the teachers, the player can visit them in their homes and choose some options

When the player is finally able to study with them, he will have access to an event (which involves sex) that will be repeatable with some variations whenever he wants.

Solvalley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yo the screenshots do not appear ,why?

nrop111

Mar 19, 2018
Cmo'n, where is the update? I am so excited tbh more than for Milfs' City. TK8000 is number 1 for me

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Game Download: HS Tutor 0.4.0​
Downloads links (0.4.0 full):

Note: you must start a new save game!

About this update and the future:
This is the first of three steps I want to take to "fix" HS Tutor. As I've said before, I intend to make this game more fun, and for this I decided to fix it in three steps:
Step 1: implement all the mechanics of the game
Step 2: Adding interactivity with girls and repeatable events
Step 3: Make all girls always available somewhere on the map (most importantly!)

Step 1 is complete. This means that from now on, the game only needs to receive new story related content. This will make the next updates much more agile.
Step 2 is important and I already started working on it on 0.4.0, but I just added more interactivity and repeatable scenes with Zoe and Mila. The other girls will wait for the next updates. In practice, what changes with step 2 is that after the girl has some sexual relation with the main character the player will gain the option of doing the same thing at different times/environments.
Here is an example: in this part of the game, I had already done the event where Zoe kisses the protagonist for the first time. That means that whenever I find Zoe, I have access to the option of kissing her. The scene varies depending on the location and time.:

Step 3 is the most important of all and unfortunately I have not yet started working on it. The goal in step 3 is to always give some option to the player, regardless of the time and day of the week.
In version 0.4.0, it is still common for the player to have no new interaction in the mornings and especially on the weekends. This forces the player to go to the room to take a nap to pass the time (or do the handjob scenes with Zoe or sex with the teachers).
From the next version 0.5.0, this will not happen anymore. I'll add:
I. the students will be available to do activities in the school in the morning
II. all girls will have special events on Saturdays/Sundays
III. All girls will always be available somewhere on the map, being inaccessible only if they are indoors and you still do not have the intimacy to visit them.
When I implement this, the game will get much more enjoyable and fun.

What am I going to do now:
I'm going to retake Solvalley now to try to update it on December 20th. When I say "now," I'm saying literally, I already have the game scripts open and I'm going to start working immediately.
From day 20 onwards, I'm going to make a new update for House Arrest. I'm going to put a special Christmas scene in this new update for those who celebrate this date. Those who do not care about Christmas, will be able to fap in the same way.
Bye!

Last edited:

Durga

Oct 31, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Game Download: HS Tutor 0.4.0​
Downloads links (0.4.0 full):

Note: you must start a new save game!

About this update and the future:
This is the first of three steps I want to take to "fix" HS Tutor. As I've said before, I intend to make this game more fun, and for this I decided to fix it in three steps:
Step 1: implement all the mechanics of the game
Step 2: Adding interactivity with girls and repeatable events
Step 3: Make all girls always available somewhere on the map (most importantly!)

Step 1 is complete. This means that from now on, the game only needs to receive new story related content. This will make the next updates much more agile.
Step 2 is important and I already started working on it on 0.4.0, but I just added more interactivity and repeatable scenes with Zoe and Mila. The other girls will wait for the next updates. In practice, what changes with step 2 is that after the girl has some sexual relation with the main character the player will gain the option of doing the same thing at different times/environments.
Here is an example: in this part of the game, I had already done the event where Zoe kisses the protagonist for the first time. That means that whenever I find Zoe, I have access to the option of kissing her. The scene varies depending on the location and time.:

Step 3 is the most important of all and unfortunately I have not yet started working on it. The goal in step 3 is to always give some option to the player, regardless of the time and day of the week.
In version 0.4.0, it is still common for the player to have no new interaction in the mornings and especially on the weekends. This forces the player to go to the room to take a nap to pass the time (or do the handjob scenes with Zoe or sex with the teachers).
From the next version 0.5.0, this will not happen anymore. I'll add:
I. the students will be available to do activities in the school in the morning
II. all girls will have special events on Saturdays/Sundays
III. All girls will always be available somewhere on the map, being inaccessible only if they are indoors and you still do not have the intimacy to visit them.
When I implement this, the game will get much more enjoyable and fun.

What am I going to do now:
I'm going to retake Solvalley now to try to update it on December 20th. When I say "now," I'm saying literally, I already have the game scripts open and I'm going to start working immediately.
From day 20 onwards, I'm going to make a new update for House Arrest. I'm going to put a special Christmas scene in this new update for those who celebrate this date. Those who do not care about Christmas, will be able to fap in the same way.
Bye!
God bless you

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Haven’t played for awhile but does my name have to be Bob cause I’m just gonna be thinking of bob the builder the whole time lol

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Haven’t played for awhile but does my name have to be Bob cause I’m just gonna be thinking of bob the builder the whole time lol
You can put the name you want in the protagonist. I had chosen "Bob" because I'm lazy and it's extremely easy to write, but I did not know that name was so hated by English speakers, so I decided to rename it to "Robert" by default, giving the player the option to change if he wants.

And also the player can give "titles" for Zoe and Mila. For example, "sister" and "mother".

Note:
If anyone wants to give feedback about the game I appreciate it. What I find most annoying in the game for now is the fact that there is not much to do in the mornings and also on Saturdays and Sundays. This will be the main change in the next version (0.5.0):

1. all girls will have different events on Saturdays / Sundays
2. It will be possible to meet the girls at school in the morning, so the player will have a lot of new opportunities for interaction

4.20 star(s) 81 Votes